• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

F-Zero Not so legendary grand Prix

Legolastom

Smash Hero
He he he kool good work (Yes another one has joined us...)

And i love that death race in F-Zero X where you have to kill everyone!

(A bit off topic but imagine 30 player races online!)

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
He he he kool good work (Yes another one has joined us...)

And i love that death race in F-Zero X where you have to kill everyone!

(A bit off topic but imagine 30 player races online!)
I know what you mean. I love that too, its a shame it wasn't reallyl ike that in F zero Gx, they did have an event though, i did however do my own on other courses. i have some already made too, im currently working on issue 6, my friends on other forums love them. im trying to stay ahead since it takes some time to make them.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Yhea i always try to keep several issues ahead in my comics as well (Currently i have 14 or 15 issues of future issues in my comp : P).

And the dino in the background looks pissed XD.

(And now you got your own comic this hopefully means you posting more in me and Stryk's comics)

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
Updated: Posted the second comic. Its on the top and if you missed the first one, click the Edit: Now tested link!

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Ha ha the last bit is so funny "This is a sponge!" But its a bit confusing around the beginning... but great work still!

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
i has a new comic, not much else to really say here. i need to start working on more of these.

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
lots of things i do are a bit confusing, but at least people get the point.:psycho:

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
Hes playing online XP (Edit: also, you may find some humor if you know my email name.)

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Ahh so he was playing online against each other... now i see.

THNX MUCH LUV GOOD NIGHT!

(I take it you don't watch the British show fone jacker)

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
no..i don't. anyway, im only one comic ahead so i need to start working on more.

An inside joke.
Edit:Also....three! Three three! The number of the DWONALD!!

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Yhea lol i know what you mean 2 weeks ago i was like 20 comics ahead but well once my supply runs low i start to make make make (And when its high i just make random comics like in my comic thread).

(And hey you don't comment on my comics DH! (In both threads!))

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
I dosometimes, anyway, i mrelucctant to post the new comici have, i'll wait till i get around to making a new one.

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
not much elsse to say other then new comic, i think people will like issue 8 when i post it

Legolastom

Smash Hero
I have to say this is the best one yet! very funny especially the Batman bit! LOL EVIL BATMAN o noes!

IKE!! o em gees!

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
update is not a comic, but actually a image of pico and his machine, the wild goose. check it out on the front page.

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
yea, that took about an hour to make. its hard work but worth in the end. i'd show people my legend of dwonald series im working on but i need to get my dad to get my scanner to work right or something.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Er... why the hell are you posting that here? and why the hell are you double posting?

Anyways you need to change the name of the comic... you said Stryk instead of Saber : P he he good anyways.

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
i made that change, anyway, a new comic will be guaranteed upon my return thursday.

Top Bottom