• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
Weeklies are Saturday in Moore at DZ Comics and Gaming for Melee along with PM. Then Sundays at Sunnys Game Lounge for melee and Smash4

[] SUND4NCE []

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2320-6661-2927
Question:

Are there any Wii U tournaments coming up relatively (about a month from now) soon in the OKC area, and do they allow 3DS controllers? I've yet to even buy a GC adapter, let alone the Wii U version, but so long as the characters don't play too differently than their 3DS counterparts, my Roy should be fine. Once I can get a GC adapter/controller and Wii U copy, i'll start using the GC controller more often, as I was suggested to do by Sethlon on his profile page.

:4feroy: - [] SUND4NCE []

(Please don't mind the color changes between "Wii U" and "3DS". They're merely for skimming through this faster. >>')

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
Question:

Are there any Wii U tournaments coming up relatively (about a month from now) soon in the OKC area, and do they allow 3DS controllers? I've yet to even buy a GC adapter, let alone the Wii U version, but so long as the characters don't play too differently than their 3DS counterparts, my Roy should be fine. Once I can get a GC adapter/controller and Wii U copy, i'll start using the GC controller more often, as I was suggested to do by Sethlon on his profile page.

:4feroy: - [] SUND4NCE []

(Please don't mind the color changes between "Wii U" and "3DS". They're merely for skimming through this faster. >>')
Idk about the new weekly on sundays but I allow them at my weekly on fridays in Moore.

TUBAN

Smash Rookie
Hey there; was curious what I could find in and around Edmond. Thanks for any info guys!

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
Hey there; was curious what I could find in and around Edmond. Thanks for any info guys!
There is a bi weekly event at UCO I think but mainly the events will be in Moore at DZ Comics(melee/pm/s4) and OKC at Sunnys game lounge (melee/pm)

Crimson Knight

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3093-7107-5273
Howdy Tulsa Smasher here, I thought that I'd join to see if there was anything going on around here that I might join in? I mainly play the 3DS version nowadays, but I can still break out my Melee and Brawl~

I also have a question about this forum, I can't seem to find where on each post the date it was posted is. Any help in figuring that out would be aprreciated~

Edit:
Nevermind I found the date part.

Last edited:
3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
Anyone have PM with Wiimmfi. I'm pretty sure there will be minimal lag.
Best bet is to ask on the Oklahoma Project M Facebook page.

Also, I see King GT is spamming the boards like usual.
Active from the past are myself, Hazygoose, Pay$, Dualcats...Rasta moved to Hawaii. Zinth moved in with his gf. KPeezy plays a little every now and again. Kosmos plays S4 every now and again. Idk if I'm missing anybody from back in the day.

Probalo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Mattoswine
3DS FC
4356-0295-3822
Switch FC
SW 5442-3764-0807
hey guys i'm back from the dead!

i showed up to the dragonslayer weekly on wednesday, my tag is dongerdude now. definitely plan on going to weeklies from now on. i'm also gonna be at adequate smash tomorrow

Josniff640

Smash Cadet
Oh Stoks it's super alive. And we all suck except for Schythed and Flux. They're good. So Norman and Edmond are okay. OKC still suxs tho

Last edited:

Alextreme

Smash Rookie
NNID
AlextremeGG
3DS FC
2681-0596-4695
Hello everyone (If any of you are still here), my name is Alex and I'm a Tulsa Toon Link main.

Josniff640

Smash Cadet
Hello everyone (If any of you are still here), my name is Alex and I'm a Tulsa Toon Link main.
Like Hyper said, we're pretty much all on discord and facebook.
If you're a toonlink main I'm gonna assume that you play PM or smash 4. I'll link the PM page at the bottom. Sadly, PM is kinda dead beyond Ashen and Dman in the tulsa area. There are weeklies in Moore every Satruday though. However, if you play smash 4 I believe there's a weekly in Tulsa at 41st and Yale, at a cardshop called Dragon Slayer games. If you're interested in melee by chance, there is a weekly at Dice Addiction games every Sunday at 7 (I'll link their FB page too). I hope to see you at event man, I love playing Toon Link so that would be fun!

Project M: https://www.facebook.com/groups/OKProjectM/
Melee: https://www.facebook.com/groups/OKmeleescene/ (This FB page is slowly dying though because everybody is moving to discord. Just check the pinned post and it should be there!)

Alchemeister

Smash Rookie
Does there happen to be anyone in the Bartlesville area? I'm looking for a smash buddy that wants to grind some Melee and/or Project M.
I'm more than happy to host. (Have a comfy setup if I may say so myself.) Hit me with a DM if this sounds like fun. I'm down to play some PM online and chat if you wanna break some ice.

I'm mostly a Peach Player but I play some Falco.

Josniff640

Smash Cadet
Hey Kilo. Remember when we played at Mike's house? Good times.

Any of u nerds wanna play some games? HMU LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

Also, anybody else sad that Axe winning summit means that 025 is going to be happy ? :(

I won't be using facebook until it all blows over. This is our only safe place from the mid tiers.

counterPayment

Smash Apprentice
hey guys i'm back from the dead!

i showed up to the dragonslayer weekly on wednesday, my tag is dongerdude now. definitely plan on going to weeklies from now on. i'm also gonna be at adequate smash tomorrow
Hey bro are you still around?

Devilsvane

Smash Rookie
hey so, are there any weeklys or locals going on around el reno? trying to get into the comp scene and cant find anywhere nearby lmao

Top Bottom