• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Oklahoma Thread: Weekly events for all games in OKC and Tulsa

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
Tomorrow, IF I get home before 12, I will call bryan, hopefully you will be somewhere you can pick me up...
I'm just gonna bring a controller and $3.
I have no other money and carrying those other things will be too much of a hassle.

If THIS final plan doesn't work out, then I'm just not gonna go...

King_Gt

Smash Journeyman
****, when I got home at 11 exactly I tried calling bryan, but I called my uncle's old cell phone,
It wasn't untill 11:15 I tried the right number.
Which was too late,
Arg...

Shanx

Smash Journeyman
woo ain't that a *****. I'll attempt to get over to your house alex, but don't expect me over there at 1.

Little_Chuckles

Smash Cadet
where does everyone live, b/c i just want to have someone to smash with more often without having to go to rastas house all the time... and id rather have someone to smash with thats good so i can improve at the game... so if you know you suck dont bother posting

Gravity

Smash Ace
all i have to say is i totally sucked it up. atleast i got some pride be beating coty's high scores at stepmania...

thats pretty much it...

oh yeah, im grounded for 2 weeks for getting home past curfew

Omega_Star

Smash Lord
Good **** to everyone. Lolz.

Yeah, I didn't think that I did very well, except in crews, and I expect myself to drop in the rankings and am very disappointed in myself, but I'm not gonna try to kid anyone with more emo crap, we all know that I'm hooked on Smash <3

And god ****, Fox has the lamest gimps against the ICs. I really did not go in that fight against Marc's ICs thinking that I would win.

Lol, Pikachu is too good :laugh:

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
pablo, this is your intervention:

live up to your amazing skill and play CFalc or sheik!!!

all that agree with me say "aye"

p.s.- i'm about to update the monthly/power ranking thread with my top 20. i'm going to leave out pay$ and shade, since i have no idea what their skill are...you'll see what i mean.

p.p.s.- my power ranking updated.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
nay. If we have someone as good as pablo who sandbags all the time, nobody really knows how good he is. So if someone really bad at the game beats him and someone else says "well he sucks he couldn't even beat..." Then pablo goes and 4 stocks the guy that said that.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
but he doesn't 4-stock the person who said it...he still plays him as pikachu :p
plus, practicing with characters will make you better at them, so not practicing with high tier characters just means they don't get any better. i dunno, though.

i feel sick, and have a splitting headache. someone remind me never to fit in 24 hours of smash in 32 hours (the other 8 being sleep)

little chuckles: i'd help you but...i live in norman :\
sabaku: glad to see you're not dead. speaking of living in norman, we should play soon.

Vegafuse

Smash Apprentice
Alright guys, OHKO crew is no longer the OHKO crew (we're changing our crew name). Derrick may never ever ever ever again have time to smash with us, he's become extremely busy *cough* and we may have a new member among our ranks.

Also, I apologize for not keeping my end of the deal and bringing my games. I didn't have easy access to them and I was in a hurry >_> (don't say johns Coty)

Where's the Pika luv? :crying:

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Man pablo, use your Falcon, for real. How are you only going to use your Pikachu? You told me you were going to stop sandbagging, you may have been trying your hardest with Pikachu, but when you chose him you chose to sandbag.

Im very disappointed in your, your Falcon would have ***** everybody.

RisingKen

Smash Cadet
What's going on? Seems like you all are having fun.

Man I hate my classes this semester..so much work. Sorry I haven't been on much, it's been hectic. But, if anyone wants to play (namely Babac or Chris since I know where you two live) I'll try and come over in my days off.

So yeah.

RisingKen

Smash Cadet
School has been consuming my free time like crazy. So yeah, I'll try and come on more.

And I want to knoa where Isai is too..I want my **** memory card.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
bleach is too good, i think it may even outdo smash, way too much.

Rising if you made that sig take off the last gradient map it ruins it.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Hate to break it to ya but I really really hate that sig. I think it sucks really really really really(x3+2+3X9)sucks.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
Haha, naw, Rising Ken makes better sigs than that, I mean if hes only been working with photoshop for like 5 years. I think Hazygoose made that sig.

RisingKen

Smash Cadet
Hate to break it to ya but I really really hate that sig. I think it sucks really really really really(x3+2+3X9)sucks.
I laugh at people who think they're good at photoshop because they began to play around with Cinema 4D Renders.

Kid, let's do the list.

1. Who are you?

2. Who are you to tell me about photoshop when you still smudge your C4D renders?

3. You're fantasizing about an anime, that makes you fail already.

4. This is why I'm hot. This is why I'm hot. This is why, this is why I'm hot. I'm hot cause i'm fly, you ain't cause you not. This is why, this is why I'm hot.

5. The most important one: GTFO

RisingKen

Smash Cadet
I have the tendency to flame people who have a low amount of skill and still talk trash.

Old habits seem to arise every now and then.

And yeah, I don't mind Billy. Just give me a pic or, preferably, give me a character you want me to find for the tag via pm (makes it easier for me to find a good quality pic if I search for it.). I'll probably be making myself a new tag also.

RastaImposta

Smash Lord
I laugh at people who think they're good at photoshop because they began to play around with Cinema 4D Renders.

Kid, let's do the list.

1. Who are you?

2. Who are you to tell me about photoshop when you still smudge your C4D renders?

3. You're fantasizing about an anime, that makes you fail already.

4. This is why I'm hot. This is why I'm hot. This is why, this is why I'm hot. I'm hot cause i'm fly, you ain't cause you not. This is why, this is why I'm hot.

5. The most important one: GTFO
****. He got you Sinz, he got you. Jeez man! I cant believe the ownage I just read. I dont know what its like to get *****, but from reading this, it feels like I just have! Oh Ma GAwd!

I cant believe you still smudge your C4D renders, jesus christ!!!

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
yeah, i don't make sigs, just "make" them.
but, i heard sinz sucks at smash, too, so whatever.

he can't make sigs, he can't make banners, he makes really crappy posts...and he's banned, imagine that.

but yeah, anyway, smash is taking a backseat right now while i get school stuff out of the way. i will prepare before the next get together, don't worry, but for like 2 weeks i will probably not play, and will rarely be on the boards, just so ya know.

edit: heath looks nothing like that guy.

DarkCobra

Smash Ace
Are you guys coming down in april. I think that Nebraska is coming. So you guys need to come and shut them the **** up. As well as us Kansas Peepz, LOL.

Scud

Smash Apprentice
So yesterday was a blast, I will hopefully continue to practice, and again I love you Alex. I will hopefully go to all the tourneys I can. Oh ....I heart SouthPaw. What? Heath you are awesome, let's hang out. Chris I had fun in falco dittos. I hope to see everyone again soon. :)

South_Paw

Smash Ace
yeah yesterday was hella fun... ill win one someday, lol... any estimate on vids brandon?

peach is gay

i <3 brett, LMAO!

peach is gay

teams was crazy hella fun... fox+peach=realllllly gay

peach is gay

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Unfortunately, I don't have any vids ready yet, for I am still capturing the tapes... I had to work today and again tomorrow, but will try to have something up sometime tomorrow evening. I will produce my PR list tomorrow as well, becuase I have a splitting headache, and don't feel like it just yet.

As for yesterday, although I played decently, in the crew battles(**** you Alex!) and okay in teams, the single tourney was a horrible mess of nervousness and my classic bad luck brackets. No johns here, but drawing Chris as my first real opponent(why did you forfeit, Ty?) and then Pablo in losers bracket(why did you lose in the first place?) doesn't exactly bode well for one's tourney hopes.

Other than my usual performance anxiety, I want to thank everybody that came, and ***** at everyone that didn't. All you guys that didn't come missed out, big time. Marc, performed well, Heath is even more insane than I remembered, Pablo is now a chronic sandbagger, and Chris and Coty are still beastly. Thanks for kicking my *** in Falco dittos, Chris, and thanks Coty for all the friendlies, I think I may have learned a little.

Okay, I'm done, and going to bed. Coty, I'm going to work on our EVO plans, so I'll keep you and the others updated.

Top Bottom