• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official OC3 Results Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arash

Smash Lord
Results can be found here: http://tia.nealpro.com/tia/tournament.aspx?id=202

Now for what I can assume all of you want to hear:

Officially there were 228 entrants. The singles indeed says 265, but that was because the singles pools were lost/deleted and I had to key in everything Sunday afternoon. I had to go back to the pools posted in the first page of the thread which still had many unconfirmed entrants and people not going, and since I had to start as soon as possible, I ended up hand-drawing pools based off of those pools in the first post (many thanks to Jenn and Chesterr01). Tio wouldn't let us delete the extra entrants after a while so to save time I made all the people that weren't there an automatic 2 wins against everyone that was there in the pool.

So 228 entrants, 8 of which (the staff) didn't pay entry and 7 of which paid $100 entry at the door due to not registering on time. (220 x 75) + (7 x 25) = $16,325 to work with. With me so far? Good.

Prizes as you know were: $1250 for 1st singles, $1200 for 1st doubles, $600 for 2nd and $300 for third. 1250 + 1200 + (600 x 2) + (300 x 2) = $4250 [for those that are wondering, the AIM conversation with Mew2King only receiving $200 was a fake, he did indeed get $600].

The rentals for the 15-seater van and the minivan we rented from Enterprise Rent-a-Car, with insurance, added up to $1349.85 for 5 days of rental, or $269.97 per day. Feel free to check with Enterprise Rent-a-Car (the one in Los Angeles) if you think this is inaccurate.

Of course, to drive these cars you need gasoline. Gasoline plus parking for all the staff members that drove to pick up people, shuttle them to rooms with showers, picking up TVs, chairs, etc. etc. came out to roughly $824 (give or take a few cents).

Food for all 3 days came out to $2624.51. Friday we got hot dogs, plastic cups, paper towels, toilet paper, paper plates, ice, drinks, and pizza, but since we got started late, we saved the hot dogs for later. Saturday we had the Subway, a 2nd round of drinks, more ice, as well as the hot dogs. Sunday we had more drinks, cookies, Chinese food, and pizza. If this needs to be broken down more, then I'll break it down in more detail later; it's late and I'm tired.

The rest of the things included motel room for showers (220), chair rental (120), trophies and medallions (480), wristbands, tickets, crafts to make bob-omb and egg and poke-ball and Tony's gift (60), extension cords and surge bars (110), tables (250), an extra VCR (55), microphone and grill rental (361 for 2 1/2 days) all added up to: $1656.

The venue costed us $6000 for 3 days, including overnight. Anybody who lives in Southern California can attest to the fact that real estate is too expensive, and the fact that we had the ability to sleep there overnight was good for us, since that was the biggest gripe people had with OC2.

So our revenue (16,325) - our costs (16,704.36) = our profits (-379.36)

The T-shirts did NOT factor into our costs, it was Mike's time and effort and money alone. He took the risk that nobody would buy a shirt, and then he would be out the cost of the shirts/prints.

This of course is not counting the things we aren't reimbursing, such as lost time and days taken off of work, the plane tickets for Bombsoldier + Disc (2500), and the sanity of our staff. Believe us, if we had any profits from this tournament, it would have gone straight to the prize winners, and we apologize again that the prizes weren't bigger.

As far as the venue goes, yes it wasn't as clean as we'd hoped, and yes we couldn't use it until after 4 (which since the owner got pissed, made us keep you guys out until 6), but it was an overnight venue, and the biggest gripe of OC2 was the housing as you guys remember. We tried to make it work out, and as far as I could tell we successfully held a tournament.

Singles, yes, took way longer than expected, but like I said earlier, it already started later than we would have liked, and we were faced with 3 choices as far as pools:
1. Top 2 advance and many good players would be left out of the bracket
2. Top 3 advance and we piss off the owner and cleanup crew for staying later than we promised
3. Top 4 advance and we risk not finishing the tournament.

Obviously, choice #2 would be the logical one. Again, I would have loved to have 2 rounds of pools where top 4 advance and a full 64 man bracket afterwards, but push came to shove and we did what we had to. Hate us for it if you must, but this is what happened.

So, that was the bad. We tried to make it a great experience, and I'm sure the Kishes can tell you how difficult these things can be when you don't have an excellent venue lined up, and it looks like most of you did not enjoy it. We're deeply sorry you guys feel this way, and we won't bother hosting tournaments in the future.

To those that enjoyed the tournament, thank you for coming and we hope you had fun. I know that Forward's speech at the end was touching, and there were some epic matches played here.

Sincerely,

The OC3 Staff

P.S. The Game II did an outstanding job of recording and updating, and we highly suggest his services at www.getyourtournament.com !

EDIT: To those wondering, Bombsoldier kept all of his winnings from the $20 matches he played, as well as donations from individuals and his (and ken's) share of the 2nd place teams prize money.

EDIT 2: My apologies, apparently there was a sign about ammonia, but seeing as how someone would have to purposefully break one of the pipes to access the ammonia, it doesn't seem like that big of a deal. It wasn't a lie, I honestly didn't know because I was sitting in front of a screen for more than half the weekend.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
hopefully in b4 the flaming starts. chillin and plairnkk really like to start sh*t. let's put that aside for now.

as for me, i loved the tournament lol. i was the first to play bombsoldier in the singles pool match, and he got nervous cuz it was really close. after he 2-0'd me he said to me "guud ice crimber!!" and i was honored. HAHAHAHA

anyways

choknater shoutoutz:
- helen is so cute omg

- bombsoldier is cute too. fun pool matches with you and very nice job in teams. i'm impressed, despite other people's expectations.
"YUSUKE, YUSUKE, YUSUKE, YUSUKE!!!!"
- Disc thanks for the friendly LOL, me attempting japanese "pool is owari?" and you attempting english "play... secret"
- DBR - especially bob$ thanks for helping me prove to myself what i'm capable of. your doc is very good, and good try on bombsoldier... you could've had it, but you gotta admit he has a pretty damm good falco.
- ken i love you, you are nice
- arash seems like you made a lot of sacrifices, but i think it paid off. i thought the tournament was great, i had no idea lots of sh*t was being tossed around on the forums.
- to other fun people i met and enjoyed playing, i'll just list their names: BoA, jadin esquire, Forward, Aesis, the texas guy i teamed with, my crew FTA and teammate HomeMadeWaffles, DBR, DSF, DEHF, SK92, san diego doodles crew, sexy crew, silentspectre, and many more.
- DSF and papa dav3 = lmfao @ random stage betting. dsf mind hacks
- east coast is amazing!! i still cannot believe the way pc defeated m2k. and how m2k took 16 stock off ken's crew. what the ****.

also, some bad news:

me, HMW, kfc, dark mike, meep, and tc1 all got in a very bad car accident on the way home from 0c3. i just got back from a bakersfield hospital and eating some denny's with my parents and brother. luckily we all escaped with minor cuts and bruises, except for mike who has a really bad arm cut and vincent (meep) who seems to be suffering from shock or something. pray that we're all okay in the end.

we rolled down a hill about 30 feet. it was pretty ****ing scary.

Zarelid

Smash Lord
thanks arash and Ken for posting this!!! now for results =D

anyways thanks alot for hosting the tourny guys hopefully you guys get some rest after all this thanks alot arash for the ride home

shout outs later I'ma sleep now lol

Taco Head

Smash Ace
also, some bad news:

me, HMW, kfc, dark mike, meep, and tc1 all got in a very bad car accident on the way home from 0c3. i just got back from a bakersfield hospital and eating some denny's with my parents and brother. luckily we all escaped with minor cuts and bruises, except for mike who has a really bad arm cut and vincent (meep) who seems to be suffering from shock or something. pray that we're all okay in the end.

:(

prayer has no effect

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Thanks a lot Arash for posting up all the info. It's just kind of a shame that prior to this, ppl have been given many a valid reasons to question the ethics behind the scenes here, and I'm sure many still do. (Including me, to be honest) Again though, your effort are very much appreciated, and aside from the bad, there was plenty good that came out of it all, as it was a very fun experience, and I'm sure pretty much all would agree...

Choknater: I'm so so sorry to hear that about you guys. I'll definitely be praying for all you guys, specially Mike and Meep. You dudes were all serious good, and I hope you all recover safely...

Taco Head: Why are you being a scared little ***** and hiding your thoughts behind font colors? Come right out and express your feelings. I'll tell you right now, prayer has plenty of effects. It sounds like no permanent dmg was done, but still, I'll definitely be asking my family and ppl in my small groups to pray for them. I know the "see how many people pray for them and watch how they come out" isn't exactly viable in an argument because you'll never now how they would've come out had you not prayed, but beyond that, there's plenty of cases that are just to unexplainable by "medical science", which is the biggest joke of a phrase in the first place. Try looking them up sometime...

Also: I'll post shoutouts later, as there are way too many and I no matter how much I try, I can never summarize, LoL...

araknophobik

Smash Master
I dont know if this was mentioned in the original thread or not
But i, along with everybody else, found it very ****ed up that DSF's girlfriend claire (nezumi) had to pay 50$ for a spectators pass on the last day.

I am not saying this because they were trying to scam their way for free, but because the first page of the thread blatenly says that for 1 day of spectating it only costs 25$
why was the price doubled when she got there?

Mana spent so much time complaining about how the smashers didn't support oc3 and the unnessary fleight of bombsoldier and his subpar marth playing brother, but it was shown that support to the smash community must be given inorder to be recieved when all the norcal and socal smashers donated money inorder to have claire stay and watch sunday

Scam rumors and poorly run tournament facts aside, this act by the huoangs was shady and it shouldve shown them clearly who we support in the smash community and who we don't. Its not always about skill, its about being involved.

If anybody ever wished to hit bananaclown, just know that dsf came closest to doing so at NEXUS SMASH ROYAL 3 and i believe socal let the smash community down by holding him back from punching mana in the face lol

araknophobik

Smash Master

**** dude, i feel you and sincerly hope your okay
i got in a car wreck 3 days before FC

manacloud1

Smash Champion
Alright

I dont know if this was mentioned in the original thread or not
But i, along with everybody else, found it very ****ed up that DSF's girlfriend claire (nezumi) had to pay 50$ for a spectators pass on the last day.

I am not saying this because they were trying to scam their way for free, but because the first page of the thread blatenly says that for 1 day of spectating it only costs 25$
why was the price doubled when she got there?

Mana spent so much time complaining about how the smashers didn't support oc3 and the unnessary fleight of bombsoldier and his subpar marth playing brother, but it was shown that support to the smash community must be given inorder to be recieved when all the norcal and socal smashers donated money inorder to have claire stay and watch sunday

Scam rumors and poorly run tournament facts aside, this act by the huoangs was shady and it shouldve shown them clearly who we support in the smash community and who we don't. Its not always about skill, its about being involved.

If anybody ever wished to hit bananaclown, just know that dsf came closest to doing so at NEXUS SMASH ROYAL 3 and i believe socal let the smash community down by holding him back from punching mana in the face lol
First off we clearly posted the rules mentioning that spectators cannot play matches at the tournament. They are there to spectate meaning they only watch. I have nothing personal against dsf or nezumi. However, on that day when I arrived she already had a yellow wristband meaning she claimed she registered. I checked on the registration list twice to make sure she paid her share of the days spectating meaning 25 dollars, however i find out that she doesnt have a spectators wristband.

WE MADE DIFFERENT WRISTBANDS FOR SPECATATORS INCASE THIS HAPPENS. So she clearly snucked in the venue and had someone else give her the wristband or she found it on the ground or trashcan. I approached her and asked her myself personally if she paid registration, which she said, " yes! someone bought it for me." I was there with rickety and other staff members to ask her who bought it for her because she didn't appear on our registration list. Note I have also asked every single staff member in advance did they register her. I am not a fool. I already checked the computers to see if she was registered. She was trying to play me for a fool from the start. If she would have just told the truth,followed the guidelines, she would have had to pay 25 dollars,but instead she decides to go play matches, breaking this rule, and lie to us upfront about it. After that she said if it was a problem she would leave, however, she didnt so she asked smashers to donate to her for her to stay. Thus, she managed to pay off her fee being 50 dollars. This is what exactly happened that day with rickety, arash, with me.

I am not out to get alex(dsf) or his girlfriend nezumi. We welcomed all spectators to the event. We posted how we wanted them to behave by guidelines and rules. Currently people are making false accusations against my brother and I. We are not running from these problems like most have thought, we have been tired from running the tournament, and spending time with our friends the japanese,eddie, and co. Now we are here to clear up, what people who hate us have started.

choknator I hope things work out for you and your friends. Goodluck guys.

chillindude829

Smash Master
First of all, to choknater, my posts had nothing to do with "starting sh*t", I just summarized the complaints against OC3. If anything that should have made it easier for the tournament hosts to respond since all the complaints were in one place. It seems more like your random attempt at defaming me is starting sh*t.

Anyway, moving on...

Arash: Some of those costs seem ridiculous. Seriously, $110 on extension cords? $400 on tables and chairs? $55 is the cheapest VCR you could find?

Arash said:
The rest of the things included motel room for showers (220), chair rental (120), trophies and medallions (480), wristbands, tickets, crafts to make bob-omb and egg and poke-ball and Tony's gift (60), extension cords and surge bars (110), tables (250), an extra VCR (55), microphone and grill rental (361 for 2 1/2 days) all added up to: $1656.
Almost all of those things could have been donated by Smashers. Trophies/medals are nice, but the $500 you spent on them would have been far better spent on increasing prizes.

If such costs were avoided by asking for people to bring these things in, I'm sure you wouldn't have lost money on the tournament (if you did).

I'm still highly skeptical that it cost you that much money for those things. If it did, then I apologize for accusing you of pocketing money, but that also means you managed your funds horribly.

edit: oh yeah you also completely omitted the spectator fees when calculating your revenue. so i'm seriously doubting you lost money on this tournament

Darkmusician

Smash Master
HAWAII IS HOME!!!!

Our flight got delayed for 2 1/2 hours!!!! Buuuull****!!! lolz

I personally had a great great great time!!! And now it's time for my long list of shout outs!!! Cause i'm not sleepy yet hehehe.

First to Firefly, RacerX HK and UchihaItachi-You guys are the best team mates ever!!! I luv you all and we really had some good times this trip. Firefly...you are a beast. Hawaii's best fo sho. Racer X, you are too funny man. Your falco still whoops @$$. It's a smash you are retiring. HK aka Master Chun Yin, lets keep practicing. There's still much smash to be played in Hawaii. Uchiha, I hope you made it home safely as well. Thank you for completing our crew. ^_______^

Ken-You are a very cool guy! Watching your marth play in person is so awesome. Your Marth will forever be one of my favs. Thank you for all of your hard work and for welcoming Hawaii into 0c3.

Manacloud-Thanks so much for the two friendlies. Although I'm probably sure you were tired, stressed and fatigued I really do appreciate it. I can't believe I was able to compete with you. Although I'm sure you were giving me chance. ;) You are also very cool. I have to admit that I was very mad and dissapointed when I was Firefly and I were cut from doubles and when i was cut from singles even though I had placed 4th. But I know those weren't your sole decisions and that I did my best with ZELDA and I have nothing to be ashamed of. Great tourny. I'm glad to have met you. Come to Oahu. I'll show you around.

Arash-You are da man. Thank you for the pick ups and drop offs. Hawaii was glad to have helped in any way possible.

Kira-You are also da man. Thanks for taking care of us on Day 1. Great friendlies and stuff.

Eddie- BIG G MAN!!! You are too cool. Thanks for talking to me. You really made me feel welcome. I felt so ackward and nervous, but thanks to you I was able to build my confidence. "So are we gonna play with or without chain grabs." "I don't use Sheik" lolz I <3 you Eddie and I woud love to play/meet you again someday.

Rickety-<3 <3 <3. What more is there to say? Come to Hawaii. And congrats on making the brackets.

Lunaris-DERRICK!!!! You are the best smack talker I have ever met. And your falco is my personal fav hands down. I hope you and Cat physician and Captain Alaska made it home safely. Keep practicing man. I'm gonna beat your @$$ next time. Well, I already did, but y'know. lolz "PK fawking bat to the face bytch!!! Yeeeeah!!!" lolz Take care man. May our paths cross again.

Canadians-Chester, Pkmvodka and all the other canadians. You guys are too awesome. Thanks for all the friendlies and congrats to Jason aka vodka for wrecking our pool. Your DK makes me smile. :) It is oh so nice.

Washington-Eggz, Gimpyfish, DJ Combo, and Silent wolf. You guys are crazy good. Eggz you are such a cool guy. It was great having you in the pool. I can't believe i tricked you into using fox. Zelda is such a mindgame. lolz You Mario is so sexy. "It's Mario sexy time!" Our pool was too fun. Hey Tony! I'm glad I finally got to meet you. Your bowser was far beyond my expectations. I love it, and I fear it. lolz Great matches. I almost had you in the MM. Next time you come to Hawaii, bring the others with you. Slient wolf and DJ combo are scary good. They can do everything. hehehe

Bombsoldier and Disk-Thank you so much for coming to 0c3. You are both great players and have inspired my teammates and myself to keep practicing depsite being in isolation. I loved watching your matches and how you play. Your falco is still the fastest I have ever seen. It was very nice to meet you both.

Texas-Richard and Marcus. Thanks for spending time with us and for showing us the power of kirby. I love the mixology and the team battles. Too fun man. Texas rules. You guys take care.

Oklahoma-.....IS TOO GEWD!!! lolz All you guys are really awesome people. Good times good times. I would love to meet you all again someday.

Foward-Thanks for the friendly. It was an honor to play you. And a very good speech at the end of the tourny.

Darrel-I know you don't have internet but I wanted to tell you thanks for not only being so cool, but for actually remembering my real name. lolz if you ever get internet, I must keep in touch with you. See? Zelda can ....do things right? lolz

P.C. Chris-Congrats on winning it all. You went super duper fawking sayen mode at the end. Too good man. All other foxes will seem slow mo compared to yours. It was an honor and a privilage to play you in friendlies. :) Hawaii loves you!

Taj-Your mewtwo is so fast. I love it. " Jump on it!!! Jump on it!!! Jump on it!!!"

Isaiah-You ran our doubles pool so well. And playing you and the king was great. That first match was so intense. lolz But you are still too good. My friend will never forget waking up and seeing you eating a muffin and drinking juice in our room. lolz You are a very cool guy and it was a pleasure talking with you.

D.A. Dave-Hawaii loves you too man. You are too funny!!! Thanks for remembering Hawaii and for the farewell pictures. ^_^

and finally thanks to everyone that came and made 0c3 so cool. I'm glad that my Zelda was actualy able to keep up somewhat. Now my Zelda has some credibility. lolz If any of you comes to Hawaii, just give a shout in our thread and we will take care of you. But don't expect to not play us. hehehehe We will tie you down to the chair if we have to lolz. And you'll probably still beat us anyways. ^.^;; Mahalo and aloha from the 808 state!!! Placing the the top 128...I can live with that. ^_______^

nublet06

Smash Lord
first of all i hope everybody involved in the car accident is ok. i played meep, KFC, and dark mike in a lot of friendlies and they are all really cool. hope you guys feel better.

now.....on to my thoughts of melee and 0c3

i was really excited in the days leading up to 0c3, and i really wanted to play well. but for some reason when the tournament finally came i just started to not care much about the game. it became more about meeting the people i had become friends with on the boards, and spending time with all of the awesome friends ive made in the socal smash scene.

I saw marth chain grab people all day, i saw fox shine a bunch of people, i saw a falco laser camp a donkey kong on FD until the donkey kong unplugged his controller and left, and i saw sheik players needle people until they could grab and down throw them. And all of those things happened on the same big *** campy 3 random stages.

Melee has lost that magic it used to have with me. i remember watching my very first videos. FC3 crew battles. there was still a close competition between east and west. there was ken, and there was azen. battle of the titans. at 0c3 mew2king took out ken, isai, disc, and manacloud all by himself, and if they would of sent him in first he probly would of taken out the whole crew by himself. theres nothing close to a rivalry these days. its just the east coast person that everyone seems to love (PC), and the east coast person that nobody really likes (mew2king).

i remember my first tournament. Champ combo. i watched so many good players. i discovered this high level of play that i wanted to be a part of. and ever since that tournament i have been addicted to this game. until now.

it seemed fitting that my controller started to bug out after my last tournament match. i went to go play a friendly with mew2king. he wouldn't let me play luigi because it wasnt one of his upcoming tournament opponent's characters. :ohwell: so im like ok ill play falco. and my controller just kept shielding even when i wasnt pushing anything. so no suprise....i get chain grabbed and im like....my controller is broken. and im still get chain grabbed. and at that point it dawned on me. im tired of this crap.

after playing a few hilarious matches with the controller that would always shield (until i wacked it and it started to always side step or full jump) i decided to take it outside and smash it on the ground until it broke in to pieces. it was a very liberating experience. i felt cleansed. Melee has given me some of the most exciting times in my life. and i have met countless friends in socal that im sure i will continue to talk with. but honestly unless brawl feels completely refreshing, i think im done with it all.

BoA, Teba, Emerican, Lee Puff, Aesis, Petoo0, all of my friends in palmdale......you all ****.

Romeo, Hugs, DSF, DC, Danimals, ezynjay, Lucky, Mango, gabe, wolf, knives, mike y, pbody, plan 9, 8-bit crew, champ, EVERYONE IN SOCAL. thanks for all of the matches, playing til 3 in the morning, going out to eat, coming to my tournaments and smashfests, and anything else you can think of.

special thanks to ultra luigi for being an inspiration and something to work towards as being a Luigi main in socal.

thanks to ken for being my hero. your still the best :p

thanks to the rest of 0c3 staff for your time and effort

and thanks to neal mother******* dt for being the coolest guy in smash history. ill try to come by and at least watch super champ combo. im glad you stopped by at 0c3.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Encore, ROFL. Probably the first resignation post i'm inclined to believe. Especially due to the liberating controller smashing. The good old smash days do finally seem to be coming to a close, even on my home turf.

Catch you around mate

forward

Smash Champion
Money? What's money? Who cares.

The tournament is what you make of it. If you decide to have fun at the tournament, than you will. If you don't want to have fun, than you'll find ways to not, it's that simple.

So with that in mind, I decided to make OC3 the best tournament ever. And it was!

THANK YOU OC3 STAFF FOR THE GREATEST TIME OF MY LIFE!!

Memories:

LA Traffic, LOL I was so scarred that we wouldn't even make it on time, but it turns out everyone was showing up early and making the owner go psycho that the tournament got hella delayed. So, we lucked out.

Friday night fun. It was cool that there was no major event on friday night, just friendly smash and socializing. It reminds me of when I stayed at Mew2King's house. When we first started playing smash, we played infinite stock/time with pokeballs on. Why? Just to have fun, and get us in the mood to play smash. That's what friday night was, nothing serious, just getting you in the mood.

Sleeping at the venue, ahahahahahah, wowowow! I decided I'd stay up really late on friday night, so I played a lot of friendlies (good games to everyone btw, I hadn't played a long smash session like that in awhile). No matter what tourney you go to, it's always hard to fall asleep, even if you are sleeping on a bed. When you start thinking about the next day, the excitement of it all just keeps you awake. My strategy is to stay up so late that you just pass out, it worked well :)

OH! Walking through the dark rooms of sleeping smashers with only my cell phone to illuminate the room, LOLL! It was like a zombie movie! I was so scared and careful about creeping around the smashers, it was quite an experience.

This is really weird, but, I had a dream about bombsoldier on friday night. I couldn't tell you what it was about, because I don't remember. All I know is that I got woken up in the middle of my dream and the first thought to come to mind was bombsoldier, LOLL creepy much? :psycho:

Saturday morning toons.... I mean crews. Yessss I crewed with "Death by azns" LMAO we're too good! <3 Baysians!

I called up my sister that afternoon, and asked her how to say "will you sign my hat?" in japanese. I rehearsed the line for about half an hour, approached bombsoldier, and then let it out. He didn't quite understand me but his brother did, and told him I wanted his signature. Bombsoldier than says "ah! sign!" Ken tells me "just say sign." LMAO!! I didn't know it was that easy, but saying it japanese is so much cooler!

I was originally just going to have only disk and bombsoldier sign, but I thought what hell, why not lotsa people? I may never see them again. So, as a going away present to myself, I made people sign my hat, thank you to everyone who did!

Teams. Wow, kinda bad. Drephen and I started off pretty decent in pools, but got owned pretty quickly when it came to the bracket. I guess double sheik isn't too great of a team, and neither is a sheik with a half *** falco. My advice for teams to anyone out there, you need at least ONE fox (if not two lol broken), jiggs, peach, or marth to make an effective team. One of those characters with pretty much any other character is a winning combination IMO.

Isai and King? Wooooow, that team was truely amazing. Both of these players are well known for their ability on teams, watching them play together was very enjoyable. I liked watching Isai and King and warm up before their finals match, Isai moves so fluidly around the stage, LOL he is probably the best single player smasher in the world!

Singles: My last tournament. I'd been slacking off the past few weeks (maybe month?) of my travels, so on this one I decided I would try my best. I tried to remember back to my older days of playing, to see what motivated me so much to play, and I was very shocked at what it was. Hate. It was hate that motivated me. I wasn't exactly the happiest kid when I first started playing this game, there was a lot of **** going on in my life. I was sad, upset, angry, and hated the world. But I think smash was something I could channel my frustration through, I could let it out through virtual *** kicking. And what better character than falco for that? His fast and aggressive play style represented my mind so accurately, I guess that's why I got so addicted.

Anyways, just before the brackets of singles I tried to become as hateful as possible. If anyone remembers talking to me around that time, I probably called you a ***got, *****, *****, **** head, that I would piss in your mouth or **** on your face, or some other stupid insult. I remember talking with chu dat outside, and he started laughing at something. I said to him something along the lines "**** you you stupid ****, wipe that stupid ****ing smile off your stupid ****ing face right now you little *****, ***** *** ho *** piece of **** mother ****er." (LMAO, thx chu for putting up with my ****)

I think all the hate payed off, I was able to "try" during my matches. I put up a good fight against PC (I wish I would have tried sheik the second game, but oh well), took out bombsoldier (falco dittos are dumb, that kid has so much talent), and went down to the last hit against King before I got elimnated. So my final performance was taking out bombsoldier, and losing to pc and king (no shame in that, mad respect). Ya, that's a good way to end.:)

I've been traveling around the country for 5 months, and all with the same controller, I never switched it during my travels. It has seen so many places, been plugged into so many game cubes, and played against so many players, it is legendary... Massachussets against KDJ, New Jersey with M2K, NY with PC/Bum/JustinWong, Virginia with Chu/Azen/Chillin, Missouri with Darkrain, AZ with Taj/wobbles, Norcal with Isai/Baysians, Washington with Combo status/Skypal, Florida with Dashizwiz/Tipman. And that's not even half of it.

But I wouldn't be needing this controller anymore, I'm retiring. I walked up to bombsoldier, handed him my controller, and said "presentu." He seemed very excited, and so was I, that controller is going to japan! I'm sure a lot of you saw bombsoldier using his phone during the tournament, but what you may not know is that it could actually translate english to japanese. I was able to have a small conversation with him. I told him that I was retiring and I wouldn't need my controller anymore, he told me he was disappointed to hear that, but would be happy if we ever met again.

A little bit later bombsoldier came up to me with the controller I gave him and asked me to sign it, wow! Bombsoldier wants MY autograph!? I was so honored :laugh: I watched him play a couple matches with my controller, and he kicks *** with it! Look out everyone, when the power of my controller reaches bombsoldier's hands, no one can touch him! Bwahahaha

On sunday morning/early afternoon mike asked me to write a speech to give at the award ceremony in memory of undisputed. Luckily I had my notebook with me, so through out the day I took time from the tourney scene to work on it. I went through a lot of ideas as I put it all together, and there were some thoughts I wrote that I never even realized I had! It was very satisfying to put it all together and to speak, thank you mike for giving me that opportunity. I'm not much of a public speaker, and I can't remember the last public speech I gave (10th grade? 5 years ago?), but I tried my best. I didn't write down a word for word speech, I out lined my ideas and just spoke. I feel like I could have done better, but at the same time I still think I did well. Thank you to everyone who took the time to listen to me, it means a lot.

I feel like I can finally say my life as a smasher is over. It's been fun, and I'm going to miss all the people, but there comes a time in our lives when we have to move on. For me, and I'm sure a few others, that time is now. Good luck to those who wish to carry on the legacy of smash, be strong.

May your lives be filled with peace and happiness, and I wish for you strength and courage to get through the times of distress.

Peace

Sean "forward" B

$ick

Smash Lord
Wow, it was cool reading those posts Rofl and Forward. Never met either of you in person but still </3 at you quitting. Heh at first my thought were all sad and stuff, but then "Twist" from KoRn starting playing, so I lost it. But none the less, you guys will be missed. :)

FireFly

Smash Lord
holy crap, i pretty much have the same shout outs as darkmusician

arash - thanks for the rides back and forth to the hotel, you were always a good guy and i remember you from oc2

ken - thanks for doing your best on hosting this large international tournament and bringing bombsoldier and disk down. i would have played bombsoldier if we had enough time

kira - you were the first to play the hawaiians and it was an eye opener seeing the skill cali had. thanks for the rides also

Baysians - zhu, fmf, luninspectre, silentspectre, tang, myko. good stuff at the crew battle, you guys are just too good. good sets myko, i remember you posting in the hawaii threads a few times

isai - i cant believe you remember me and nick from last year! photographic memory or something. good games in the pools match too

Oregon - good matches, i had fun playing friendlies with oregons falcon

noobking - Hawaii combo! falcon vs ganon matchups were fun, good stuff. props for still remembering the hawaiians from last year

gimpyfish - the line waiting to play you was too long, ill just play you whenever you come down to hawaii to get your crap -____- fun set, and it was fun watching you

crazykirbykid - i did not know kirby could be that good. thanks for letting us use the laptop and showing us the potential of kirby

Vegas - i got to play one of the luigis from vegas, good stuff, i wasnt able to keep up with it on saturday, but on sunday we were kinda even. i didnt know how fast/good luigi was either. good matches

knives - good matches in pools. your fox is really good. if only i hadnt suicided so much, but it was pretty close and the match in general was somewhat of a crowd pleaser.

mathos - your falco did well. it was nice meeting you and playing you. this set was also somewhat of a crowd pleaser with the close endings. good stuff

boss - you are the boss, i loved seeing your jiggs and those combos. good friendly matches against your falco too.

Gabe - Awesome yoshi. the doubles pools matches were pretty close and intense. great singles match too. low tiers are really steppin it up. good games

alaska - i kinda told everyone and the staff after the tourney at the venue that alaskas car kinda broke down. they got it fixed and spent the night with us at the motel. lunaris is a good player, how do not many people know him? and whats up with all these car accidents?

pc chris - good matches in the teams pools, it was nice playing you. your fox is way fast. especially in the singles finals. you just went super saiyan mode and won the tourney. didnt think it could be done, congratulations.

DA Dave - hawaii always liked seeing you play. seeing you in person, you are a cool guy. thanks for the pictures and doing the shaka sign (hawaiian peace sign)

manacloud - it was pretty cool meeting and talking to you this year. you have some interesting stories about japan and stuff. good stuff

bombsoldier & disk - my two favorites of the tourney. hawaii might have been the only one cheering for bombsoldier and disk during crews and singles. i would have paid to play bombsoldier if there was enough time. it was cool trying to talk to them through lunaris and crazykirbykid since they speak some japanese. thanks for all the pictures, hawaii loves the japanese smashers

shoutout and thanks to anyone i played during friendlies/pools/singles. 49th place in singles, i am happy about that. it was cool to see people giving me props when i tell them im from hawaii. probably because beaches and paradise come to mind first. who doesnt love beaches and paradise?? on a little more competitive note, it is hard to keep up with the best players in the united states when hawaii is the most isolated place on earth. i probably wont be going to anymore tournaments in the mainland but everyone is welcome to come visit the islands.

B_of_gilbert

Smash Cadet
Sean you piece of ****:mad:! You go on about "YOUR" legendary controler and how its so amazing with your book of a post. But do you mention the fact that it was ME who passed down the controler to YOU? No...no, poor B:urg:(ILikeMen) got jew'd from his 5 minutes of fame, how very sad. Oh and the hat thing as well, all that signing an not even an "Hey Brandon, you think it be cool if i had everyone sign your hat and then take it away so you'll never see it again? thats ok right? never see your hat again?". Its coo, its coo, i see how it is. But yeah just ****ing with you, good **** at the tourny sad to see you go. way to not win<3. And props on the owning up Bombsoldiers falco. AZ 2 GOOD!!!:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle: p.s- i can't believe you gave my controler away... i coulda USED that ****!

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Sean you piece of ****:mad:! You go on about "YOUR" legendary controler and how its so amazing with your book of a post. But do you mention the fact that it was ME who passed down the controler to YOU? No...no, poor B:urg:(ILikeMen) got jew'd from his 5 minutes of fame, how very sad. Oh and the hat thing as well, all that signing an not even an "Hey Brandon, you think it be cool if i had everyone sign your hat and then take it away so you'll never see it again? thats ok right? never see your hat again?". Its coo, its coo, i see how it is. But yeah just ****ing with you, good **** at the tourny sad to see you go. way to not win<3. And props on the owning up Bombsoldiers falco. AZ 2 GOOD!!!:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle: p.s- i can't believe you gave my controler away... i coulda USED that ****!
LOL

I was the one that had the fake conversation with Mew2King. With that conversation and then looking at Plarinkk's post the fake M2K sent me, this did seem very sketchy in someone's favor.

IK_GOST

Smash Ace
too many shoutouts this is why i never post em. But oc has to be an exception.

EVERYONE GOOD SPIT! I had a great time even though i had the mud butts thanks to wolf. Your MIND GAMES are too good. I had a blast and the $ matches @ the end were too good. I had tons of fun @ dennys afterwards as well. I love all you guys. I didnt travel because i wanted to play in oc3. I traveld because i know this will be my last major out of state tourney. Im back at work and time is precious. It feels good to end it with oc. Traveling every summer for the last 4 years were the best. I loved every minute of it and will never forget it. Imma still play but im trying to finish school this semester so oost are a no. Thanks for everything everyone.

Hoang family = "hella" good.

Thanks smashboards for the friends, family, and memories.

Papa Dav3 All Day

Money? What's money? Who cares.

The tournament is what you make of it. If you decide to have fun at the tournament, than you will. If you don't want to have fun, than you'll find ways to not, it's that simple.

So with that in mind, I decided to make OC3 the best tournament ever. And it was!

THANK YOU OC3 STAFF FOR THE GREATEST TIME OF MY LIFE!!

Memories:

LA Traffic, LOL I was so scarred that we wouldn't even make it on time, but it turns out everyone was showing up early and making the owner go psycho that the tournament got hella delayed. So, we lucked out.

Friday night fun. It was cool that there was no major event on friday night, just friendly smash and socializing. It reminds me of when I stayed at Mew2King's house. When we first started playing smash, we played infinite stock/time with pokeballs on. Why? Just to have fun, and get us in the mood to play smash. That's what friday night was, nothing serious, just getting you in the mood.

Sleeping at the venue, ahahahahahah, wowowow! I decided I'd stay up really late on friday night, so I played a lot of friendlies (good games to everyone btw, I hadn't played a long smash session like that in awhile). No matter what tourney you go to, it's always hard to fall asleep, even if you are sleeping on a bed. When you start thinking about the next day, the excitement of it all just keeps you awake. My strategy is to stay up so late that you just pass out, it worked well :)

OH! Walking through the dark rooms of sleeping smashers with only my cell phone to illuminate the room, LOLL! It was like a zombie movie! I was so scared and careful about creeping around the smashers, it was quite an experience.

This is really weird, but, I had a dream about bombsoldier on friday night. I couldn't tell you what it was about, because I don't remember. All I know is that I got woken up in the middle of my dream and the first thought to come to mind was bombsoldier, LOLL creepy much? :psycho:

Saturday morning toons.... I mean crews. Yessss I crewed with "Death by azns" LMAO we're too good! <3 Baysians!

I called up my sister that afternoon, and asked her how to say "will you sign my hat?" in japanese. I rehearsed the line for about half an hour, approached bombsoldier, and then let it out. He didn't quite understand me but his brother did, and told him I wanted his signature. Bombsoldier than says "ah! sign!" Ken tells me "just say sign." LMAO!! I didn't know it was that easy, but saying it japanese is so much cooler!

I was originally just going to have only disk and bombsoldier sign, but I thought what hell, why not lotsa people? I may never see them again. So, as a going away present to myself, I made people sign my hat, thank you to everyone who did!

Teams. Wow, kinda bad. Drephen and I started off pretty decent in pools, but got owned pretty quickly when it came to the bracket. I guess double sheik isn't too great of a team, and neither is a sheik with a half *** falco. My advice for teams to anyone out there, you need at least ONE fox (if not two lol broken), jiggs, peach, or marth to make an effective team. One of those characters with pretty much any other character is a winning combination IMO.

Isai and King? Wooooow, that team was truely amazing. Both of these players are well known for their ability on teams, watching them play together was very enjoyable. I liked watching Isai and King and warm up before their finals match, Isai moves so fluidly around the stage, LOL he is probably the best single player smasher in the world!

Singles: My last tournament. I'd been slacking off the past few weeks (maybe month?) of my travels, so on this one I decided I would try my best. I tried to remember back to my older days of playing, to see what motivated me so much to play, and I was very shocked at what it was. Hate. It was hate that motivated me. I wasn't exactly the happiest kid when I first started playing this game, there was a lot of **** going on in my life. I was sad, upset, angry, and hated the world. But I think smash was something I could channel my frustration through, I could let it out through virtual *** kicking. And what better character than falco for that? His fast and aggressive play style represented my mind so accurately, I guess that's why I got so addicted.

Anyways, just before the brackets of singles I tried to become as hateful as possible. If anyone remembers talking to me around that time, I probably called you a ***got, *****, *****, **** head, that I would piss in your mouth or **** on your face, or some other stupid insult. I remember talking with chu dat outside, and he started laughing at something. I said to him something along the lines "**** you you stupid ****, wipe that stupid ****ing smile off your stupid ****ing face right now you little *****, ***** *** ho *** piece of **** mother ****er." (LMAO, thx chu for putting up with my ****)

I think all the hate payed off, I was able to "try" during my matches. I put up a good fight against PC (I wish I would have tried sheik the second game, but oh well), took out bombsoldier (falco dittos are dumb, that kid has so much talent), and went down to the last hit against King before I got elimnated. So my final performance was taking out bombsoldier, and losing to pc and king (no shame in that, mad respect). Ya, that's a good way to end.:)

I've been traveling around the country for 5 months, and all with the same controller, I never switched it during my travels. It has seen so many places, been plugged into so many game cubes, and played against so many players, it is legendary... Massachussets against KDJ, New Jersey with M2K, NY with PC/Bum/JustinWong, Virginia with Chu/Azen/Chillin, Missouri with Darkrain, AZ with Taj/wobbles, Norcal with Isai/Baysians, Washington with Combo status/Skypal, Florida with Dashizwiz/Tipman. And that's not even half of it.

But I wouldn't be needing this controller anymore, I'm retiring. I walked up to bombsoldier, handed him my controller, and said "presentu." He seemed very excited, and so was I, that controller is going to japan! I'm sure a lot of you saw bombsoldier using his phone during the tournament, but what you may not know is that it could actually translate english to japanese. I was able to have a small conversation with him. I told him that I was retiring and I wouldn't need my controller anymore, he told me he was disappointed to hear that, but would be happy if we ever met again.

A little bit later bombsoldier came up to me with the controller I gave him and asked me to sign it, wow! Bombsoldier wants MY autograph!? I was so honored :laugh: I watched him play a couple matches with my controller, and he kicks *** with it! Look out everyone, when the power of my controller reaches bombsoldier's hands, no one can touch him! Bwahahaha

On sunday morning/early afternoon mike asked me to write a speech to give at the award ceremony in memory of undisputed. Luckily I had my notebook with me, so through out the day I took time from the tourney scene to work on it. I went through a lot of ideas as I put it all together, and there were some thoughts I wrote that I never even realized I had! It was very satisfying to put it all together and to speak, thank you mike for giving me that opportunity. I'm not much of a public speaker, and I can't remember the last public speech I gave (10th grade? 5 years ago?), but I tried my best. I didn't write down a word for word speech, I out lined my ideas and just spoke. I feel like I could have done better, but at the same time I still think I did well. Thank you to everyone who took the time to listen to me, it means a lot.

I feel like I can finally say my life as a smasher is over. It's been fun, and I'm going to miss all the people, but there comes a time in our lives when we have to move on. For me, and I'm sure a few others, that time is now. Good luck to those who wish to carry on the legacy of smash, be strong.

May your lives be filled with peace and happiness, and I wish for you strength and courage to get through the times of distress.

Peace

Sean "forward" B
your controller sucks i tried it... try mines then it would give u true powers

chillindude829

Smash Master
Wait... $824 for gas?

Prices for Santa Fe Springs, CA Lowest $2.86 Highest $3.37
Assuming you chose the highest possible gas price, $3.37 per gallon, that means you bought 244.5 gallons of gas.

Let's assume you get something terrible like 12 mpg in the city.

I refuse to believe the OC3 staff drove 2934 miles in a 3-day span. To prove a point, I mapquested my house to OC3, literally the entire span of the US, and it came out to:

Total Est. Distance: 2674.83 miles
Did you guys pick up Mike Monkey from Canada? Because if not you didn't spend $824 on gas.

Raftbuilder

Smash Cadet
Word on the street as well is that Jenny has a hookup with Enterprise and that the van was actually free.

Azn lep told everyone the trophies cost 310, not 480.

Also apparently he's down $300 for driving and such that was never reimbursed.

Did you just throw together a bunch of random numbers so that they added up and made it look like you all lost money, and us like the bad guys?

Hey guys, oc3 staff actually LOST money, i think we need to donate to them more!!!

Hahaha too funny, Arash I guess Manacloud and Ken are tipping you out, how cute.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Well, I'm back home in Oklahoma now, and I'm going to try to be as short as possible.

First off, yes, there were problems with this tournament, I'm sure everyone can agree on that. However, I would think running one of the largest Smash tourneys ever would cause a few problems, and I think the staff did their best. There are still some things that seem unusual to me, but I won't get into all that, because ultimately, I had FUN.

There are always two questions I always ask myself after any tournament I attend. 'Did I have FUN?' and 'Would I do it again if I had the chance?' For me, I think the latter would would be a no if I did everything the exact same way, but if I could change a few things I think that could be a yes. The first question, the most important one, IMO, is a resounding YES.

Yes, I had a ton of FUN at this tournament. Seeing all the top players and hanging with my friends, old and new, was a blast. I never concern myself with 'winning' per say, just with playing my absolute best, and I think that allows me to have FUN even when I'm getting 3-stocked by Ken's Marth in pools :laugh: That FUN surpasses any troubles or concerns I had with this tourney. I paid my $75+Plane tickets/whatever else expecting to have FUN at this and I did, so that's that.

I'm bad at shoutouts, so I'll just say thanks to Hawaii for letting us hang out with them after we got kicked out of our room. Thanks to Wolf for letting us sleep at his place. Thank you Coty for putting up with us and driving us everywhere all weekend. I owe you one, man. Thanks to everyone I played friendlies with and good ****. Everyone is getting TOO GOOD :)

Special Thanks to Bombsoldier and Disc for being awesome players and good kids in general. You guys helped to make this a classic, I hope y'all had fun and good luck in the future. Arigato, my friends.

Super Special Thanks go out to Forward, for being awesome in general, and for his moving speech at the end of the tourney. I think everyone should take your advice about living for the moment while keeping the future in mind. Sad to see you go, man.

Finally, Ultra-Mega Special Thanks go to all the OC3 Staff for your time and effort into making this tournament happen. From bringing Bombsoldier and Disc here, to feeding us and picking us up from the airport, you all worked so very hard. I remember talking to Ken and hearing the weariness in his voice, seeing the fatigue in his eyes, and the guy still manages to place Top 4 against beasts like, well EVERYONE that was there. Good Game, sir, Good Game. Despite all the problems and moaning, you guys held it together and made it happen.

Thank You to everyone who showed up and Denny's afterward was hilariously fun. Thanks for giving me memories I will carry for the rest of my life.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Officially there were 228 entrants. The singles indeed says 265, but that was because the singles pools were lost/deleted and I had to key in everything Sunday afternoon. I had to go back to the pools posted in the first page of the thread which still had many unconfirmed entrants and people not going, and since I had to start as soon as possible, I ended up hand-drawing pools based off of those pools in the first post (many thanks to Jenn and Chesterr01). Tio wouldn't let us delete the extra entrants after a while so to save time I made all the people that weren't there an automatic 2 wins against everyone that was there in the pool.
Please link to the pools. If you need hosting, I can do so.

So 228 entrants, 8 of which (the staff) didn't pay entry and 7 of which paid $100 entry at the door due to not registering on time. (220 x 75) + (7 x 25) = $16,325 to work with. With me so far? Good.
How many spectator's fees? Were they documented?

The rentals for the 15-seater van and the minivan we rented from Enterprise Rent-a-Car, with insurance, added up to $1349.85 for 5 days of rental, or $269.97 per day. Feel free to check with Enterprise Rent-a-Car (the one in Los Angeles) if you think this is inaccurate.
Could you give the number, date, and receipt number if you have it? There have been several reports of getting those vans for free or discounted price.

Of course, to drive these cars you need gasoline. Gasoline plus parking for all the staff members that drove to pick up people, shuttle them to rooms with showers, picking up TVs, chairs, etc. etc. came out to roughly $824 (give or take a few cents).
This is not mathmatically possible unless you are driving ten cars at the same time all day with horrible gas mileage. With no destination.

Food for all 3 days came out to $2624.51. Friday we got hot dogs, plastic cups, paper towels, toilet paper, paper plates, ice, drinks, and pizza, but since we got started late, we saved the hot dogs for later. Saturday we had the Subway, a 2nd round of drinks, more ice, as well as the hot dogs. Sunday we had more drinks, cookies, Chinese food, and pizza. If this needs to be broken down more, then I'll break it down in more detail later; it's late and I'm tired.
Please break it down later.

What brand of VCR is THAT?!

Where did you rent the chairs and tables from?

The venue costed us $6000 for 3 days, including overnight. Anybody who lives in Southern California can attest to the fact that real estate is too expensive, and the fact that we had the ability to sleep there overnight was good for us, since that was the biggest gripe people had with OC2.
Name of venue? phone number and location?

I have heard reports of there being no AC in the venue as well as the venue being unsanitary, and I would like to check it out.

This of course is not counting the things we aren't reimbursing, such as lost time and days taken off of work, the plane tickets for Bombsoldier + Disc (2500), and the sanity of our staff. Believe us, if we had any profits from this tournament, it would have gone straight to the prize winners, and we apologize again that the prizes weren't bigger.
You could always post the receipts of the plane tickets.

P.S. The Game II did an outstanding job of recording and updating, and we highly suggest his services at www.getyourtournament.com !
Why did he have to pay a spectator's fee?

MikeMan445

Smash Journeyman
man, good **** guys

forward, nice post.

papa dav3, good **** son! it's too bad i'm out of school now, those random a$$ chats we had in the hallway were too good, lol. we should play some time again

this tourney sounds like it was fun, congrats PC, m2k, isai, king, BS, ken, hell, congrats everyone

Justpha

Smash Journeyman
Hi Chillingdude,

We bought 20 + surge protectors and 12 extension cords from Target, go ahead and research the price online and tell me if they add up.

We did multiple airport pick ups and drop offs, driving people to the hotels and back, driving back and forward, in and around so cal to pick up equipments and foods (and we are not counting my air port pick up to PC Chris and Milktea and driving them around because I want to personally help them) - do the math, that's a lot of driving for the 5 days (tournament is 3 days along, I know)

Most of the OC3 staffs are from San Diego (Boss, Rickety, Maple, Azn Lep - I'm sure i'm leaving someone out since I'm not a part of staff) San Diego - Ken's house =~ 90 mi average (one way.) They have to drive up and down multiple times for meeting, planning ... etc. Azn Lep asked for $300 of reumbursement alone for gas (I'm not sure if he will be conpensated)

There were around 20 tables. Most of the tables we had to buy. We rented 100 chairs, the rest of the chairs, the family had to buy. Not to mention some chairs were missing at the end of the tournament so they have to pay for those...

I hope this helps you guys in figuring things out where the money goes. If not, I'm sure the staff can show you the receipts.

sPArKeN

Smash Apprentice
1:st. I wasn't there.
2:nd. I'm not American
3:rd. Moste people have no clue who I am
4:th. I'm no rocket scientist
5:th. I have had nothing 2 do with this tourney what so ever.

STILL.

HOW THE **** CAN I BE SO GOD **** SURE THAT I WOULD BET ALL I OWN! THAT MANACLOUD IS A UGLY *** GREEDY ****ING LIAR. AND THAT ARASH & KEN (+ event. other ppl. incl.) AIN'T MUCH BETTER :S.

I must REALLY be stupid. Or this is some X-TRA SERIOUSE ****ED UP ****++.

Col Bol

Smash Champion
tia online said:
Details for PC Chris

Match results:

Winners' bracket
Bye
Defeated Wolf
Defeated EdreesesPieces
Defeated Forward
Lost to Mew2King

Losers' bracket
Defeated Hugs
Defeated Vidjogamer
Defeated Drephen
Defeated SephirothKen
Defeated Chu_Dat
Defeated Mew2King
Defeated Mew2King
Dang, good stuff PC. :D

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
Justpha clearly explained.
I was a little nervous at some of the things being said about this tourney but Arash and Justpha cleared it up. Thanks guys.

Hope you, and FTA are ok, Chok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom