• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Aid X - Brackets Up Now

GAwes

Hidden Boss
New Modern Life is War is now your God

1: Rice
2: Lozr (
3: -Chad-
4. NITE
5: Carter
5: Iori
7: Ram
7: Chadddd
9: Exarch
9: GAwes
9: Reflex
9: 112
13: TC
13: Full Metal
13: Desu
13: N64
17: Renth
17: Ihavespaceballs
17: Laijin
17: MOOgle
17: Alpha
17: Cornel
17: Rook
17: TLOZ
25: BossNasty
25: DP
25: TRC
25: Thief
25: Dogy
25: Datman
25: Drummaboi
25: Prac
33: Sk47
33: Tsunami
33: Echo
33: Zeus
33: Gerbil
33: GTRocks
33: 59JS
33: PB&J
33: Yay!
33: Boxr
33: Soft
33: Rayku

I'm not putting pools up lol, they're not filled out all the way because i did about half of them on paper =F, it was 71 people total though

Teams

1: **** on your face
2: Awesome Team Great Job
3: Casa de Rofl
4: Go! Team
5: BY8HSWBYTAHCWSW
5: Murder Nachos
7: Repairmanmanmanmanmanmanman
7: Hard ****
9: Just Kidding you have a bye this round.
9: Malpractice
9: Red Team
9: Now watch me schjoooo
13: I have no idea!
13: White me Down
13: Roscoes Chicken and Waffles
13: Candy Panic
17: Sony Wang
17: Menstral Bingo
17: Team Nap Time
17: Fetus
17: Trim til zen
17: Team Cejus
17: We put the screw in the tuna
17: Break the Addiction
25: Chicken Little
25: Jesus Eats Babies
25: Second Squad
25: Requiem
25: PB & J Time
25: Slick Reggie
25: Team <3
25: Green Team

Shoutouts Soon

Well, this may have very well been the last melee tournament I will ever host. I've been hosting tournaments since 2003 and even thought its been stressful sometimes I would be more than willing to do it again.

Georgia - Don't slack off while I'm gone, you've gone from being an overly ****ty state to being able to hold your own even without some of your top ranked players in less than a year. Keep pushing, even if smash is about to end, because even if brawl is a totally new game, the community, if anything will carry over. I expect you guys to kick my *** in SSBB when I get back.

GA

eh, i don't feel like writing right now, i'll do this later lol

GAwes

Hidden Boss
yo sleepy, thanks for hosting these vids, both sets were best of five. and for tags could you use GAwes and chaddd with 3 d's as wells as peach fox falcon ganon just helps people find them easier :)

eastheaven

Smash Ace
AAAAAH THE SUSPENSE is killing you
lol at 3:50 on the winners finals. whatup chaddd
Bobby coming out of retirement to make it to WINNERS FINALS
I really missed out this tourney
punctuation is for chumps

Jx31

Smash Ace
Omg, they ACTUALLY named their team **** on your face...thats too raw doods...too raw...

edit:that save at 3:45 by Bobby(He is the peach correct?) was sick!

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Wes, should I make a separate thread for this one or would it be better if I provided you with the youtube links and you could put them in your first post?

Edit: oh, Lol if you guys point out any "daaamn" moments for me i'll go back and embellish them somehow.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
C-c-c-c-c-combo breaker!

I had a hell of a time at this tournament. Seriously the most fun I've had in a while. Awesome venue, awesome matches, awesome food, and especially awesome people. Seeing the Georgia smashers again was definitely super-awesome, and the out of state smashers were just...

POWER WAVE

I mean, SHOUTOUUUTSSS

Georgia:

Wes: It's a shame that you have to leave Georgia. Hell, it's a shame you have to leave America. I wasn't around for a lot of it, but you've done so much for the Georgia Smash community. And you **** like you have a mace immunity. You still hosted an amazing tournament. My only regret is that it will be your last tourney hosted and that I wasn't able to go to more and get to know you better. Good ****, Wes.

112: Good job in the tournament man. Too bad Sheik is so silly. Oh well. I thought you were going to go Link this whole tournament; what happened to that? Lol, maybe it's better that you didn't. Thanks for ferreting me around places again, and we gotta watch that Wong Fu movie.

Carter: Way to rep Georgia! .. and then leave early. Lol but really, you did awesome in singles and in the crew battle. I hope you enjoyed your banquet and whatever nonsense happened after. Oh, are you going to Savannah?

Dogy: 112 in Doctor Mario's body. Now if only Doc had a broken disjointed hitbox.. Good **** hanging out with you again man.

Yang: Lol PikaWatch! Game&Chu! If we team again in the future, I think Ganon-Sheik is what we should start out with next time : P. Good stuff in teams though, seriously. You held it together really well... and super-clutch kill on TBag ftw.

Daniel-Zaman: Ganondorf's too good. It's like having two Chaddds in Georgia. Lol stay away from Sheik mains; they explode because they know Sheik is gay.

Datman: Fun matches man, thanks for not having a Falco battle of shine-dairs. Seriously, your trixies are insane. Good stuff in crews too.

Chadddd: Good **** in teams. You should team with Daniel Zaman some and do double Ganon teams. oh, sorry I didn't bring my Dreamcast, I couldn't find my other controller..

Fullmetal: Holy **** you ***** some faces. Definitely the Sheik slayer. I'm glad you liked the DVD though; quitting that day made you a hero to me, at least. Keep it up man!

Soft: You did pretty well yourself too Josh. You'll have to challenge Tong for that Jigglypuff title. Remember, Tong doesn't have a massive firestorm leaving his body when he rests.

Evan: Ah man, thanks for pretty much knocking me out of pools lol. I'm glad you liked the DVD too, I'll try to get you a copy when I can.

Desu: Samus never dies! You did really well in singles man. You should team with like Alpha next time and just eight stock people. Massive European DI..

Somasu: You know, I never did see you pull out your laptop. Good matches as always, space animals are broken! We should do team SuSoma next tournament.

Alpha: Fun matches man. Good **** in the crew battle; watching you fight IHSB was like watching the Samus fight herself lol.

Will: Man, we didn't get to play! Good stuff seeing you again. Sheik is broken!

Holywhack and Kris: Lol didn't stay for singles you noobs. We could have used a jiggs in the crew battle. Oh well.

Renegade: Oh my God, every time I saw you, you made my laugh so hard I got an erection. Dogy's parents.. oh my god, the neverending tunnel of vag and the milelong ****... You Uncle Tom, you. Bring Twister for orgies next time!

GTRocksUrSocks: Dude, you gotta come to more tournaments! Good matches man, and I hear you beat some people too. Low tier~

Cornel: Click-click. Good stuff in Crews and in singles man. Cornel is Florida-fast, lol.

Mike G: It was an honour meeting you. And since you can't see my eyes through my slanty eyelids, that's saying a lot.

Boss Nasty: Lol where'd you come from? Too good though. Nice job in crews.

Out of State:

ARE YOU OKAY?

Reflex: Ah man, bowser's too good. Great job in the tournament and in the crew battle. It's always fun watching your bowser in action as well as your versions of his moves. Crazy Fulgore combos too.

Iori: I think I've said all I need to say with those two Terry Pictures. Mewtwo is too good.

RC: Man, RC, I remember you from Anime Weekend Atlanta 9 or 10, I think it was. I took your picture. You made us all laugh at the tournament, and you magically gained captain falcon skills somehow.

Exarch: I can't believe how well you did in the crew battle. Exarch > GA it seems. Thank you for honouring Co_and_Me and for coming.

XDsGrrr: Lol I think you took my Tales of the Abyss, if you did take the game. Oh, turns out you can just get a swapmagic and stuff for like $23, if you're still interested.

If I forgot any people, which I know I did, sorry about that, I'll edit you in I guess. It's 7 AM and I'm trying to get the teams matches uploaded (which as of now are all captured). If I forgot you, I still love you.

PB&J

Smash Hero
catfish...that was too funny

wes-ur a beast..i was cheering for u the whole time we are going to have fun at evo.las vegas here we come

chaddd-give me ur infinite...mewtoo is annoying u will get him next time

112-u beasted in the crew battle..wish i was in it..after seeing u beast lozr

carter..good stuff in the crew battle and in singles..u will get em next time

dogysamich-i don't know what i was doing on battle feild but yoshi's was fun

fullmetal-u were looking like ken out there in singles and i saw u four stock people in ur pools
my fault for not beating reflex i just coudn't grab him

desu-u were besting the whole tourny and in singles..ur samus is getting beast.im glad ur on my side

tbag-ur peach is too good killing ur self at zero percent and still winning the match

bluejim-ur fox is getting beats i like that team match against chaddd and wes

soft-jigglysucks..lol..we were beasting in teams we will get them next time

nana--ur the best

lozr-good stuff on 2-0 ing people in pools and fourstocking two people in finals good stuff

echo-nice meeting u..we have to play sometime in the future

nite-ur a beast don't worry u will get em next time...good team friendlies with u and bobby

mike g- good stuff for showing up and scaring people they thought u were going to enter ..were going to have fun at evo

reflex-good stuff in both crew battles and in singles see u at the next tourny

sleepyk-thanks for the vids and crew battle ..now u have to help me with a combo video

ram-or should i say italian bread ur luigi is a beast keep it up

rice-good stuff on going super sayin 50 in the second set of the finals

marcus-u should of entered

will-give me ur iphone

rc-we should of been in the crew battle

chad-ur pikachu is broken

drumma boi-ur getting beastly

moogle and theif-great team matches those were close i wish those were recorded..good stuff on getting third

everybodyelse im getting lazy i didn't forget u..smash aid was fun..and nana is the best

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
The top tier quote of the tourney comes roaring by Eugene in the dead of night.

"Yo momma's **** is so big she ***** ****s herself."

Instant classic.

Which was followed by "Yo momma's so dumb she got shot in a knife fight" with a close second.

>.<

Prac352

Smash Lord
The top tier quote of the tourney comes roaring by Eugene in the dead of night.

"Yo momma's **** is so big she ***** ****s herself."

Instant classic.

Which was followed by "Yo momma's so dumb she got shot in a knife fight" with a close second.

>.<
ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA!

Zeus_Da_master

Smash Journeyman
this turny was great, had a lot of fun. sorry for dipping out early but i was really tired and starting to feel sick.

Wes- great turny. although i didn't get a chance to play you. Have fun in europe and kick some *** in smash.

PB&J- peanut butter n jelly, peanut butter n jelly, peanut butter n jelly with a baseball bat.lol i though you were gonna shave cream people when they went to sleep. but oh well. great battle in bomberman i had alot of fun.

Reflex- thanks for bringing SNES. i had alot of fun playing. great ki battles, we should of done more. i also wish i could of got to play your bowser again, but maybe next time

iori-
ur a really cool dude. it was great teaming with you. i had alot of fun. sorry for not being as good as you. i'm gone play like hell to get better for next time so we can win this thang.

Nite- thanks for the advice. i'll practice and hopefully next time i'll be more of a challenge.

Cornell & Carter- had great friendlies. i love ya'lls foxes. hope to play ya'll some more soon

Nice1- we never got to play ki. but at least we played smash. don't remember what happend cuz i felt like ****. so you probably beat me. we gotta play again when i'm feeling better.

DP- great matches. i had fun playing you.

Dogy- yo momma is so sexy........ that i want her number. lol, i finally got to play you. you got a good doc. hope to play u again soon and uh.... tell your mom i said hi. lol

N64- i had fun teaming with you in friendlys and more fun playing you in 1v1's. i wish you were closer to atl so we could get some more matches.

Pika-chad- i still don't think i've played you yet. we need to battle

Chaddd- ****it, i wanted to battle you for the triforce. maybe next time.

Mike G- i had mucho fun playing you, it's always an honor.

Menthol... i mean full metal- we ain't played 1v1 in a while, we need to.

Bobby- we didn't get a chance to play our friendly. i haven't played you since i first started playing you guys with all the wavedashing ****, back in jan/feb

Renegade- we didn't get to play. we better play next time or we finta fight, a freestyle fight to the death, wha ha ha ha ha.
somethin like....
eugine, u need, a new thing, ta be doin'
Zeus is, shooting, oozie, betta move it

cuz my sheik, will beat, your ***, wit speed,
your marth, is fart, compared to me,

oooohh, you just got served.

Marty- great seeing you again. had fun matches with you, wish we could of had more.

to everyone else that i played- i had fun, we need to play more. i never can get enough of this game.

to everyone that i didn't play-
**** it come up and challenge me next time.

Zeus_Da_master

Smash Journeyman
ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA!
i remember that, lol. we sounded like a flock of birds or some****. lol

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
FLORIDA

Rook - Great matches, awesome Sheik, back and forth 2-1's are too good. I used to only be mildly annoyed by needles, and now I completely hate them, so good job ^_^

Drumma Boi - Enjoyed the friendlies, and especially hanging out so much. G4S4 can't come soon enough.

Ram - Mr. L is too good. Amazing match with Wes, and great friendlies.

Rice - Your 2nd set in the finals reminded me of this part of the Boondocks: http://youtube.com/watch?v=_qRvos9Evhs , specifically the white guy in the last part. It was like you thought for a second, then said to yourself, "Wait a minute... I'm a from Florida!" and then proceeded to beast. Congrats on 1st.

Exarch - Fuxing amazing Peach, way to beast in crews, and I'm glad I could get knocked out of brackets by you. I can't even pretend to know what it's like to go through what you've had to deal with lately, so all I can offer are my condolences. I'm sure he would be glad and proud that you went out and kicked *** in his name as well as you did.

GEORGIA

Wes - Thanks for housing us, great tournament, and as always amazingly sexy Falcon. Show those Brits how the USA does it. AMERICA... F*CK YEAH!

Alpha... ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA - *Samus taunt*

Prac - ihavespaceBAWLS FTW?

Bike Lee - Glad to see you again man, that million mile per hour Peach is still rapesies.

Desu - I'm a naturally godawful teacher, and I sometimes wonder if I know wtf I'm doing in the first place, so I hope the various Samus advice I offered was 1) coherent and 2) correct. You improve exponentially everytime I see you anyway, so it probably doesn't matter haha.

DP - Sorry I had to put you out of another GA tournament, and that I'm such a show-off. SWD to reverse fsmash is a new one though.

ALABAMA

Reflex - Bowser has top tires, stop breaking the game plz. Amazing stuff in crews, <3 L.

Coach - Enjoyed teaming with you, sorry we never got any singles games in. *saLUEte*

Moogle - YOU

Thief - You got your wish about not playing in crews. Also you have orange hair. *saLUEte*

CAROLINAS

lozr - Amazing Fox, I'm sorry I never got to play you. Out-of-nowhere 2nd = reppin' your state hardcore.

Yeroc - It was great seeing you again, sorry we never got to play >_<

TLOZ - Are you from NC? I'm not sure. Anyway, **** good Link, I was really worried about the last pool match before you switched to Falco. Hope to see you again, I'd like some more good Link exp.

NC in general - CATFISH FOR BRAWL

TRC - One of my hobbies is choosing inopurtune times to claim winner of a match, sorry it had to work against you.

TENNESSEE

Yang - I'm never going to stop calling you this, you just don't look like a Tom. I<3mudkipz rapezies. Sorry you got messed up in pools.

Mslano - THIS WHOLE MESSAGE KNOWS ALL ABOUT PURP.

Nite - Don't sweat it dude, you did awesome.

Iori -

Chad - Good sh*t on 3rd, at least you died in your sleep.

GTR!

Smash Journeyman
alright SHOUT OUTSSSSSSS

first off

Wes-man thanks for hosting this tourney it was the ****. Good job in teams with chaddd and in singles. good luck in england

Chaddd-Good stuff in singles and doubles as well. that ganon *****.

Moogle-those were some good matches we had in pools. Good thing i convinced you to use marth and i didnt get ownd so bad.

Thief-haha you got me with ur fox but i got you down to two stock and thats all that counts. good job in teams with you and moogle.

Kidd(HolyMarth) and DP- all i can say is wow. those are beast marios. i saw the match you guys had and it was pure greatness. congrats to both you guys and those are some DA/\/\n good marios.

Echo-Good shiek man glad i got to play you and i hope i get to play you more at some future tourneys.

PB&J-Thanks for all the advice on my link i really appreciate it. You have some really good IC's, it was just 5 in the morning dont worry bout it. thanks for all the help and good job in singles.

Reflex-i didnt get to play you but from waht i saw you play a GREAT bowser. great matches with wes in singles and in the crew battle.

LoZR-you **** man. congrats on 2nd in snigles and i got 2 stocfks off that falcon in pools that should count as 2 pointss haha anyawys great job dude.

TLOZ-Never got to play you either , but i wish i could have. Your link totally pwns. i wish i could of got to link ditto you but owell. anyawys great job in singles.

SleepyK-Good matches we had man i hope to go to some more tourneys and play you in the future it was great smashing with you.

Rayku-Pokemon battle!!!! you ownd me with pokeballs.

Daniel-Zaman- dude you got a good dorf. you just had to 2-0 my link in pools >.< owell its cool man good job.

Exarch: I can't believe how well you did in the crew battle. Exarch > GA it seems. Thank you for honouring Co_and_Me and for coming.(I second every word sleepy said)

Wizzlecroff-Great falco man sucks u had a deathpool :-P haha its cool though hope to play you before and at upcoming tourneys

Cornel-i thik i played you first match of pools. you ***** me with your falcon and fox. Good job in crew battle and in singles.

Doggy-Thanks for the friendlies with my link. You got a great Doc and sorry i couldnt give you any advice for those link couterpicks :(.

SpaceBalls & X2X- great samus dittos in the crew battle. you guys both own hard with samus.

The top 5- congrats to all of you guys. you all totally pwn at smash bros. thats all i can say that will put it into words properly.

*phew* i didnt forget all you other people but like pb&j im just tired and lazy i promise ill add you in later if u want

Laijin

Smash Hero
Shoutouts:

SleepyK: Thanks for bringing your PS2. Accent Core is the **** yo.

Carter: lawlz. I bet you won't ban Dreamland whenever you play me now xD

Full Metal: Corneria is gay. We should've been in the crew battle.

Nice1: Fun cancelling. I like that.

RC: Nice seeing you again :o

DP: Your Mario is'nt that bad yo. I just wish I could've played you when I was'nt completely dead tired and falling asleep. x__x

X2X: Another tournament has passed and we did'nt get to play. wtf man?

Reflex: Nice pool battlez yo. YL counters GW too if you did'nt know. xD

Chaddd: Too bad we did'nt get to play :(

Cornel: The GA crew leader(Assuming it was Wes) sure did made a bad desicion sending in a fox player against a good mewtwo(Since i'm pretty sure he has all the Fox practice he could ever want). :|

Iori: Your too sneaky yo. Switching up to Fox in money match we had then taking us to Poke Floats. Your Mewtwo is scared of my Young Link. xD.

Chad: Too bad we did'nt get to play :(

Moogle: Good Sheik yo. :o That was a pretty close match we had.

Prac: I can't fight peaches with Young Link. wtf yo. I need more Peach practice.

Boss: Where did you come from? Your Peach is good :o Close matches though

Danielzeman: Nice ganon :o I play too much ganon to know how to fight against him though. Fun matches :O

Datman: You need to learn how to fight Peaches.

Everlasting Yay: Your an awesome team mate yo. Fox + Zelda ftw. We'll be sure to hit them with our ***** even harder next time.

N64: Remember. Bomb drop + d-air edgeguard = the Lai-Fire attack.

To everyone else: If I played you, then it was probably a pretty fun match. Fun times :o

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
Ahh...Man! This tourney was off da chain!!! I met alot of people and I really had fun! I know my Mario's gotten better, and that tourney was all the practice I needed! Here's my shout-outs:

Wes - Awesome Falcoln. Great Job. Nice tourney. I'm gona miss ya, man. U'll always be a legend in Georgia.

IHaveSpaceBalls - Your Samus put me out of a tourney...Again!!! Your Samus is off the chain, though. Stick with that character for life!!

Datman - You did well in the crew battle & in singles. It was good fighting your falco!

PB&J - You did it for Nana!....Psyche!! :laugh: Nice IC's, though!

WizzleCrof - My bad for starting the match over because of the rumble in my controller. I could've sworn it was off, but I guess it wasn't. Our match would've been a 2-1 if I didnt start over. :laugh:

X2X - It's always nice to see your Samus in play. You did good in teams with Nice and I'm sure you did fairly well in singles...I hope. My Mario's at your level, now. :p

Nice - We had sum nice friendlies, and I never faced you in singles this time, but hey. I dont think you want to. :chuckle:

Seph - I don't know if you will read this, Seph. But...Our team did it! Even though we lost our first team match, we won 3 good matches out of the loser's brackets! You & me make an awesome team!

Kidd - We got the best Mario's....Around the South. :laugh: If we were ever on teams, you & me would own tournies with our Mario's!

Nite - I was lucky to get that one match off you. No...That was pure skill. But hey...The better man won. Your falco is sick!

N64 - Your pikachu is da shiz nit! It's awesome to see your pikachu in battle...It's almost like you know what your opponent is gonna do next!

Reflex - I believe you're the reason why I saw almost evrybody play as Bowser after your wonderful performance in the crew battle. Nice work! If you ever come across Gimpyfish, I would pay money to see that fight!! :chuckle:

Thef - You kept me waiting 20 doggone minutes...for me to get my a** whooped!! Nice fox! You did sum unbelievable s***!

Echo - I understand that you lost, but how you reacted when you did lose...That was very uncalled for, guy! Chill out...It's just a game.

Iori - Your Mewtwo...Ah, anyways! You kicked my a**! Even though the match we had was a friendly, goin' thru the stage was a cheapshot! But hey...You won. I need some more friendlies against that Mewtwo.

Prac - You made it farther through the tourney then I did! As much as your Peach gets on my nerves, It's always good to see her in a match against anybody!

Dogy - You owned me! What else can I say? :psycho:

Laijin - He he he he he.....Ahh ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haa!!! :chuckle:

And you, DP - I'll get better someday...My dream is to become the best Mario in Georgia...And I believe it's coming true so far! DP's gonna go far!

If I forgot anybody, which I did, I'm sorry but...You just didn't impress me enough for me to remember your name! :laugh: Hahaha...Just kidding! All of you guys did well, and I'm looking forward to the next tournament! See ya then! :)

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Shoutouts to come later; Bowser's owning it up in Mario Strikers: Charged in order to unlock his beloved son.

Wizzlecroff

Smash Ace
I will give me shout outs now I suppose:

GAWes- Great tournament, had lots of fun. I actually almost beat you this tournament. Maybe by time you come back I will be a real challenge. Have a nice time in England.

PB&J- I didn't get to play your climbers, next time i guess. Nice playing your fox though :laugh:

FullMetal- Thanks for the friendlies. I thought I did pretty well, well besides the multiple suicides... oh well. Your Marth chaingrabs hurt.

Dogy- I can't beat your doc, but atleast I can make it kind of close. I'd like to play you again next time we meet. Nice pool matches.

X2X- Got me in pools, but atleast I could kill you better this time. I'm getting better at fighting Samus, watch out! Play you next time we see each other hopefully. Thanks for all the advice too.

Nite- You did well in Singles, I was rooting for you. You ***** me in pools and thanks for all the friendlies which I won like one lol. You're just too good. Congradulations on teams.

Zues- I was the falco that you took to mute city in our pools. Good games. You might beat me next time.

DP- Next time we have a pools or tourney match I won't be a ******* and let you restart the match because of rumble when I'm leading two stock lol. Good games though, I'll get you next time. You have a good Mario.

Kidd- I couldn't beat your Mario in pools, but atleast I made them close. Maybe next time.

Datman- I thought I had you beat after I won the first game of pools lol. Shows my inexperience. Good games and nice come back. Falco ditto's suck don't they.

Prac- I didn't get to play you this time, so we will have to play next time. Until then, I am planning my attack.

Reflex- You were owning every time I saw you. You rocked in doubles and in the crew battle. It's just crazy. I bet you could beat my bowser. :laugh:

Laijin- I didn't get to play your Y. Link, but atleast we played a few good games.

Somasu- Nice getting to play you this time. We played a bunch of games. Glad you found your key.

Soft- I didn't get to play you at this tournament. We can play next time I guess.

Just1111- Awesome stuff in teams. You and Nite were ****** Corneria's wing. Congradulations.

GTRocksyoursox- Nice on making it out of pools. Your Link is working pretty well for you.

TRC- Nice seeing and playing you again. We had some fun doubles matches and you were so funny in the crew battle.

Iori- Your Mewtwo is top tier. Great job in the crew battle and singles. Hilarious stuff in crews man. You did get your wallet back right?

Nice1- You got fun-cancelled a bunch by Rice. :(

Rice- Apparently you fun-cancel. I know I couldn't do anything to you. Congradulations on winning.

If I forgot anyone, I'm sorry.

As a whole, great tournament and nice place. I had a lot of fun.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Shoutsies!! :)

GAwes- or is it USAwes?? :laugh: what a great tournament, man! I'm really glad I got to play you in pools, I just wish I could have been more of a challenge.

MEMPHIS CREW BWAHAHAHA- M town is too good. Props to spacenuts for driving you all out to GA. I'm glad to see the Bawls Life Insurance plan worked. I had to drive five hours, so I just pulled a Sarge and took a 5-hour energy shot. works like a charm... *dies of fatigue*

Nite- you're too good and you know it. sd's happen sometimes, and it sucks, but you just gotta keep on truckin'.

Iori- POWER GEYSER!! haha ****. you probably wont read this but good effing job. My matches with you are always the best. we need to do teamsies

Spacenuts- i dont UNDERSTAND!! haha Ganon > Samus but Spaceballs > five Yangs. you are just too pro. everyone says it, but youre going to rock brawl.

Chad- HAHA you played as Terry Bogartachu for a match!! Made me freaking day!! Unlux with your last rest, but you didn't let it kill your attitude. good ****. F*CK EM UP hahaha

OWLIBAMMA- drives so far to everywhere but still doesn't complain.

Moogle- Man you are too cool. I had fun in our doubles match, I wish I could play you more.

Thief- i spelled it right bwahaha **** your matches vs. GAwes were way too close. I was pullin' for ya, if you could hear me or not.

mslano- oos was full of purple, amirite?

GEORGIA- is too cool.

SleepyK- yeah man!! we did really well! I would love to team with you again when we get the chance!

Chaddd- i successfully never got to play you, wtf. i really meant to but never got to. :psycho:

Alpha- had top tier housing! haha smash til dawn was too fun

Nice1, Seph, Tsunami- you guys are too cool. Im piling you all together because we spent way too much time together smashing before the tournament. we were almost late.

Reflex- IS THE GOD**** BATMAN!! im glad you got your revenges! and man did you rake in this tournament or what. awesome crew battles, t-shirt, plushies... I'm going to make a top tier Clefable later today. great guy

Prac- haha you are too funny man. I'll beat your peach soon enough!! Then I wont sux anymore!

Dogysamich- WOOOO SOUTH GEORGIA!! You did Cyphus well picking mk2. Great jobs all around. haha you are iori are too funny together

Fullmetal- great to meet you man. too chill.

PANHANDLERS-- are probably the coolest crew ive ever seen. you guys are way too good. GREAT STUFF to ram and rice too!! Rook- thanks for the advice, good to meet you!

NC- things got kinda heated in the finals but you guys are great. Lozr you are way too fuxing good. Hope you didn't get too much of the 'bad guy' feeling because you were the away-team finals guy. It happens ><

man if i forgot anyone, which i probably did like five times, im sorry but HOLY CRAP i drove five hours home off of little sleep and NO DIRECTIONS MWAHAHAHA

oh and WTF I JUST HAD THE BEST IDEA EVER

i'm going to start playing with the tag RUOK hahaha

Top Bottom