• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Best Player Ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken Hoang

Smash Rookie

HI, I'M KEN HOANG, CEO AND FOUNDER OF MARTH. WHEN I'M NOT KNAVISHLY NAILING NUBILE, NAKED NYMPHS WITH MY 36 INCH SWORD, I'M MAKING MONEY BY MEANDERING MY MAN-MEAT INTO THE DECADENT WORLD OF SMASH TOURNAMENTS. BETWEEN THE RAMPANT RAPINGS OF ORNERY OPPONENTS AND THE SERVICING OF MY SALACIOUS SWARM OF FANGIRLS, MY GIGANTIC JORDANIAN RIVER OF SEED FLOWS FREELY AT THESE EVENTS. MY SKILLS ARE SO SOLID THAT I COULD PLEASURE EVEN THE MOST PRUDENT MADEMOISELLE FROM A DISTANCE OF 5 YARDS WITH ONLY A CABLED CONTROLLER. AT THE CHAMP COMBO, I WILL DEFEAT EVERYONE IN SINGLES SWIFTLY. MEWTWOKING, WHO HAS USURPED MY THRONE WILL BE DETHRONED. HE IS UNTO ROBESPIERRE, AND I, UNDEAD LOUIS XVI. HE WILL REMOVE THE KING FROM HIS NAME. KOREANDJ WILL FALL, FOR I HAVE DABBLED IN DISC-JOCKEYING IN MY RETIREMENT, AND NOW WILL BE ABLE TO TAP INTO HIS INTERNAL RHYTHM TO MINDGGAME HIM. I WILL THEN PROCEED TO DOMINATE HIM IN A DISC-JOCKEYING DUEL AND HE, IN HIS SHAME, WILL REMOVE DJ FROM HIS NAME. PC CHRIS, MY RETICENT REGENT, I WILL NOT BATTLE. HOWEVER, HE WILL REMOVE PC FROM HIS NAME, AS HE IS NEITHER TECH SAVVY NOR MILD-MANNERED, AS A CERTAIN GENTLEMEN POINTED OUT. FINALLY, I ARRIVE AT AZEN, MY MOST RESPECTED RIVAL. ALL I CAN PROMISE IS THIS: THE MATCH WILL BE SO GOOD THAT EVERY MAN, WOMAN, AND GOAT WILL ORGASM TO THIS MATCH AT LEAST ONCE. I GUARANTEE ITo

CrimsonQueso

Smash Apprentice
Ken had better train for this tournament! I don't want to see any Roy-ing at CC, unless, of course, Ken wins CC with Roy

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Is sephirothken even better at alliteration than George Zimmer? It cannot be possible...!

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
I got warned for responding to the George Zimmer topic, but I'm willing to risk another one for the sake of posting in this amazing thread.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
.........................................................................................................

...................this thread is a fai.....and it can't even afford the rest of the letters. "failure"

CrimsonQueso

Smash Apprentice
.........................................................................................................

...................this thread is a fai.....and it can't even afford the rest of the letters. "failure"
You're just bitter because you don't get all the women Ken does.

TombStone

Smash Journeyman
You can get girls for playing video games?? Wowow, time for me to go pro...

I know Ken's a friggin awesome smasher and all...but that was a rather conceded post... And the alliteration was pretty corny, imho. You better keep your word Ken...

@shadenexus18: Hahaha, I lol'd, nice retort.

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
You can get girls for playing video games?? Wowow, time for me to go pro...

I know Ken's a friggin awesome smasher and all...but that was a rather conceded post... And the alliteration was pretty corny, imho. You better keep your word Ken...

@shadenexus18: Hahaha, I lol'd, nice retort.
Lol, Ken didn't post this.

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
>_>

Putting my placeholder here just so that in 50 years I can tell my grandkids I posted in this topic.

On topic: Azen vs Ken for the finals of the last great Melee tourny ever would be something not forgotten in this lifetime. I couldn't dream of a more orgasmic site, as Ken put it. We can only wait and hope...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom