• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Im scared...

BalloonBoy

Smash Cadet
Im scared...my friend just challenged me to a 10$ money match and he says he plays as Falco. Just to make sure, can Falco at 0% DI the Space animal slayer? O.o

teeman92

Smash Lord
Pensacola, FL. That place that Tristen de Luna fou
Im scared...my friend just challenged me to a 10$ money match and he says he plays as Falco. Just to make sure, can Falco at 0% DI the Space animal slayer? O.o

luckly im an fox/falco user

i would switch to marth,if your gonna play a good falco,or shiek

falco is gonna be annoying fight because of the short hop laser tech,you wont touch him,easily..

so,i would cancel the challenge,for smartness

BalloonBoy

Smash Cadet
luckly im an fox/falco user

i would switch to marth,if your gonna play a good falco,or shiek

falco is gonna be annoying fight because of the short hop laser tech,you wont touch him,easily..

so,i would cancel the challenge,for smartness
yeah, about cancelling...and about switching...I can't O.o

leefan

Smash Cadet
depends... if you are good at smash and advanced techs... go with marth.
otherwise, try peach
turnip to stop the shl, and rush in and dsmash... and spam c stick alot
that should take out a relatively low leveled falco, but if hes good, just cancel the match

EDIT:
you play jiggly, though, rite? hm....
wall of pain him.

doyoung2win

Smash Ace
even if they dont di the throw, they can still di the rest and survive then come back and charge fsmash you or something. I usually only do it after i hit them a few times (above 15-20 percent) and depending on where you are on the stage. Just throw him off the ledge and kick him until he dies.

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
If you think you're within a SH jump of the ledge and you grab him, try to back-throw and grab the ledge immediately afterwards. If you get lucky, he'll try to phantasm and end up missing; if he jumps first/up-Bs, then you'll still be in a relatively good position to edgeguard.

I'd approach more with forward-air, unless you're superb at spacing; then you might be able to WoP him.

Generally if you can stay in a diagonal air space to him (up-right or up-left of him on the ground) you should be OK... just out of reach for him to hit you and combo you, with you able to puff down, smack him, and float back up.

In other words... in my experience, compared to Fox, Falco uses a lot more veritcal movement than horizontal; Jigglypuff, on the other hand, has excellent horizontal movement and little vertical... so use your horizontal movement to your advantage!

Oh, and if you lose the first round with a sound defeat (like getting 3-stocked or something), try putting on the Box Tag :D

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
OK, here's a cumulative tip:

You have two options. Option 1, is to take all the advice given to you and synthesize it into a workable strategy for you, or Option 2, is to take a look at the Jiggly Videos thread by Sveet and watch all listed matches of Jiggly v. Falco, and take notes during on what to do and what not to do/what to watch out for.

X-PAC

Smash Cadet
Pretty good advice everyone. The only thing I'd add is to watch for that darn D-Tilt (as in, don't depend TOO much on CC in that match, or he's likely to start using it often). It annihilates Jigglys...

Top Bottom