• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Killa Fleet Present: Zenith!!!!! December 15th!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ace_marth

Smash Champion
bronx, ny (im up for any fights, if u intersested,
So ya this is the next Zenith... lets get this hyped and do it like we did last time and get 64 man brackets goin!

Venue info

The famous web2zone

54 Cooper Square
between 4th & 3rd Ave
New York, NY 10003
212 614 7300
www.web2zone.com

By Train you can take the 6 Train to Astor place OR the NRW line to 8th street. Walk to the Chase Bank and make a right and it is only 2 STORES Down.

* 4 Stock
* 8 Minute time limit
* Items off

Events:

Saturday: 9am-all day
$20 - singles
$20 - doubles

Rules
Team attack ON
Life stealing is allowed

In the event of a tie at the end of the time limit, the player with the most stocks wins, otherwise the player with the lowest percentage wins. If both Players have the same percentage, the players will quit the SUDDEN DEATH, set the stock to one, and start a match with stage being the same as where they had the tie. this determines winner.

Each Round is best of three matches; Finals are best of five matches

Singles seeding will be random with some courtesy to crews – you will be spaced evenly as to prevent playing each other in the first round. One of the two criteria must be fulfilled in ordered to be favored. You MUST have 3 or more people in a group hailing from the same region, or you must be part of a crew. Teams seeding will be done randomly.

In case more than 64 people come, Singles seedlings will be determined by pools – each player will be assigned to a pool, and each pool will play 2 Three (3) stock matches in a round robin. If a player wins a match, he must inform an official of how much stock he had remaining. Players will continue to play with each other until each player has played all of the other players in the pool twice. The lowest ranking players will be cut off from each pool, so much so until it meets the conditions of a 64-man bracket. All stages for pools are picked randomly, and all character selections will be double blind pick – both players must whisper their character choices for that match to an official, and then immediately select those characters afterwards.

Random Stages for Singles: Final Destination, Battlefield, Fountain of Dreams, Dreamland 64, Pokémon Stadium, Yoshi’s Story

Random Stages for Doubles: Final Destination, Battlefield, Dreamland 64, Pokémon Stadium
Stages Banned: Hyrule Temple, Fourside, Flatzone, Brinstar Depths, Icicle Mountain, Big Blue, Terminal Bay and Yoshi’s Island 64

Dave’s Stupid Rule Modified – The same stage cannot be played twice in a row during a set

Stage Strike Rule – Each player/team can choose 1 stage to remove from random select AFTER all players have selected their characters. Players may change their stage strike for each succeeding game PRIOR to a stage being chosen. (DO NOT ACTUALLY REMOVE THE STAGES FROM THE RANDOM STAGES LIST)

For the First round in a set, character selection for the round will be double blind pick (unless the players don't care). The stage select for the first match will be chosen by random select or may be agreed upon by the players. Random select will be used if there is any disagreement on stage selection.

For the next round, players first may choose to change their stage strike, and then the losing player from the previous match must announce their choice for the next level or elect to have the next level selected at random. Once the stage selection has been announced, the winning player may choose to change their character. Once the winning player has chosen his character for the next match, the losing player may then choose to change characters. After the stage and characters have been set, the players play their second match. All succeeding matches are played in the same manner.

Linguini

Smash Master
****, ima be in NJ during thanksgiving break,wish this was then....hopefully I can make it to an NY tournament this time around.

BIG-T

Smash Apprentice
You guys know im there and all of my bigness......my balls are huge........like the size of tennis balls.........and they shrink in water........just like my coochie..........ok im done....really im done....reallllllllllly done

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
eggm - k thats cool with me :) i guess ill team with u and if u say otherwise ill jus find a back up... so ure my partner for now >_>

vanz and his guest appearances lol.. wats the point of saying ure FINALLY gonna be at a NYC tourney after a no show of 4 months?? :laugh:

Linguini

Smash Master
linguini if u go i definetly have to play ur ganon
sure thing man, haha tech0 thanks man ive heard your getting beast too.
ima def make a tourney while im here but not this one since im coming in thanksgiving break.

Everyone go to vivalasmash, ima be there!

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
sure thing man, haha tech0 thanks man ive heard your getting beast too.
ima def make a tourney while im here but not this one since im coming in thanksgiving break.

Everyone go to vivalasmash, ima be there!
O_o really lol i wanna play Xif again where my a$$ doesnt get saved by the cloud like every kill opportunity he got lmao

omg u should come down (or up in your case >.<) You floridians + us Jearsey peepz should play >_> if your nearby post in the IHNC or Tunes thread since those are the threads i check the most SO WE CAN PLAY!!!!! :psycho:

EDIT: OMG ure apparently gonna go to VLS??? ill be there ill look out for you :)

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
oh **** son!!! linguini might show up? his ganon is beast i seen him beat 2 spaceys. so far sounds sweet and im HYPE!! cuz i finally got my real controller fix and it works like new (thx bluray) me & dik might show up i gotta represent NYC's #1 IC player not to mention i discovered a sick a$$ technique with'em while i was in training mode lol but u ****** r gonna hafta wait till zenith XD. It has only one design flaw.......................................sissy..............................................MUST BE ALIVE!!!!!!!

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
Noooooooooooooo!

Nooo! why does this have to be the same date as SNF 4? (My tournament). Please change this to Dec 1 so I can come!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Glitch-Mew2

Smash Journeyman
i wanted to make my own special guest appearance but im afraid i may be in jerzey for my thanksgivin massacre

Linguini

Smash Master
O_o really lol i wanna play Xif again where my a$$ doesnt get saved by the cloud like every kill opportunity he got lmao

omg u should come down (or up in your case >.<) You floridians + us Jearsey peepz should play >_> if your nearby post in the IHNC or Tunes thread since those are the threads i check the most SO WE CAN PLAY!!!!! :psycho:

EDIT: OMG ure apparently gonna go to VLS??? ill be there ill look out for you :)
Well..plane tickets are madd expensive to NJ so I wont be able to come, but ill see you at VLS and anyone else who wants to play me.;)

Cia

das kwl
wow, why does killer fleet keep stealing people's tournament dates. i think i'm going to the OAK tournament. i forgot about that

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Thats not even funny,if u try to be funny..I dont play around with that gay **** so chill out..I am saying will be there thats it so hop off lol

Nigg..... FALCON......

PUNCH!!!:mad: RAWRRRr rr rr.

Also did I mention..this thread sucks lul. nobody is coming to this tourney lululul. NYC has like......0 good smashers rofllololOMG.

Cia

das kwl
oh **** son!!! linguini might show up? his ganon is beast i seen him beat 2 spaceys. so far sounds sweet and im HYPE!! cuz i finally got my real controller fix and it works like new (thx bluray) me & dik might show up i gotta represent NYC's #1 IC player not to mention i discovered a sick a$$ technique with'em while i was in training mode lol but u ****** r gonna hafta wait till zenith XD. It has only one design flaw.......................................sissy..............................................MUST BE ALIVE!!!!!!!
LOLz .

MRS1

Smash Journeyman
I will be there, and hopefully do better than last time. Are there going to be any weeklies at web2zone between now and thn?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom