• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Questions for People Who Played Peach at E for All

Terranrox

Smash Journeyman
I have a question for someone who played with Peach alot at E for All...
Did Peach's hover (float whatever)get longer or shorter in the Demo?
According to Gimpyfish, Peach seems to have gotten faster does this apply to her attacks as well?
I heard from somewhere that Peach is one of the very few people that can wave dash in Brawl, how exactly did it work?
Was there a certain stage were Peach had an upperhand in?
When Peach goes back down while the umbrella (parasol) is up... did the falling speed over all decreased or increased compared to melee?
Was it just me or was the parasol taller than it was in Melee?

I am fully aware that the version played was a demo and can be altered for the final product however I am curious about these little things. Also if there is any other little tid bits please inform me.

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
Oh that sucks.....You couldve made it...I wouldve tried to go anyway lol....I really wanted to go :( but theres no way my mom would drive me all the way up there for a game....Oh well...Just have to wait until February.

Terranrox

Smash Journeyman
Oh right umm a question for those who played...
While using the alternate costumes... when using the peach blossom did peach's dress color change as the two giant peach pictures came along by the side?

Well just throwing that one out there..

and no not really cuz I beleive I deleted my account since I dont have time for it

Sariku

Smash Master
I have no clue on these answers, but this thread is now just turning into Spam.

Once you got the link you needed, the thread should of dropped dead in discussion, besides maybe a "thank-you" or so.

So please, let the thread die. And don't ask these questions in a public place, that's what PM's are for.

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
I have no clue on these answers, but this thread is now just turning into Spam.

Once you got the link you needed, the thread should of dropped dead in discussion, besides maybe a "thank-you" or so.

So please, let the thread die. And don't ask these questions in a public place, that's what PM's are for.
Yeah I answered it but we were just having a little talk about E for All, thats why I asked if he had a myspace, yahoo, etc so we could talk elsewhere.

Sariku

Smash Master
Yeah I answered it but we were just having a little talk about E for All, thats why I asked if he had a myspace, yahoo, etc so we could talk elsewhere.
That could be asked in a PM though.

agreed.... totally understandable ummm I recently joined so I need to know more about PM ing
PM'ing stands for Private Messaging.

At the top right of the browser you can see your Profile Icon among some other information. AKA, This is what mine looks like :

Welcome, Sariku.Uchiha.
You last visited: Today at 05:24 PM
Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 30.
[Log Out]

Click on Private Messages.

From that Menu you can read messages, send them, forward them, and so on. Fairly easy concept.

And I'm sorry, didn't notice you was new but now atleast you have an idea how the boards prefers that type of info to be in PM's.

Top Bottom