• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DJLO's Animated .GIF Shoppe! (Closed)

DJLO

Smash Journeyman
Welcome to DJLO's Animated .GIF Shoppe!

EDIT: THESE IMAGES HAVE BEE REHOSTED HERE http://imgur.com/a/IrROb#0 PLEASE FIND YOUR IMAGE AND USE THE NEW LINK, AS THESE ONES WILL SOON BE DELETED BY IMAGESHACK.US.

Rules:
1. Animated .GIF only. I don't do still shots. This may changesomeday.
2. Images are 144x96 pixels by default, so you can fit 3 in your signature. I can do almost any resoultion, so feel free to ask for larger, smaller or anything else!
3. Try to keep it Melee related. I can do 64 games with no problem as well(Emulator) It's just I currently have my Wii in the capture system, so setting up the SNES or 360 is kind of a pain.
4.COST:: The only cost is that you bump this thread once I post your .gif Honestly I don't care about credit. You can put my name in your sig, or maybe make the .gif a link to here. I don't care, just don't steal credit(or Ill have to start watermarking!!). And if someone mentions the .gif, it would be nice if you could send them my way.

Request Form:
Game:
Character(s)/Color/Cotroller Slot:
Extra:

Example:
Game: Melee
Character(s)/Color/Cotroller Slot: Fox,Blue, 2nd slot
Doing: Fox Illusion Ledge Hog
Extra: Make sure he has a Lip's Stick flower on his head.

Currently Working On:
-luigi180; Some crazy **** requiring another controller :p
-GreenCarrot; Mario wavedashing(Need another controller)
-Sinistar; just lazy, sick of combos :p
-Piks; use the form :p
-xixDaShrimpxix; needs **** load of controllers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gallery:

For DJLO(Myself): Click here

For Stryks:
3 rough drafts i made for this kid, sheesh!

For GreatClayMonkey:

For The Jalapeno:

For Son1x:

For Sauvie:

For Tatsuman:

For Piks:

For Yoshi1999:(Who never picked them up :/)

For espio87:

For Envy:

For Maraphy:

For Sinistar:

For ssbmfan1300:

For PkMARIO:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NEWS:

2/6/08
closed

Stryks

Smash Hero
Can you by any chance get the dark colored marios winning taunt? the one with the fireball...

U gotta press Y after winning the match, so U can get it, also I just want the animations, no score or anything, thanx XD

DJLO

Smash Journeyman
Can you by any chance get the dark colored marios winning taunt? the one with the fireball...

U gotta press Y after winning the match, so U can get it, also I just want the animations, no score or anything, thanx XD
Im Sorry my Action Replay doesn't work on my Wii D; . I can get it with the stuf if you can settle for that until you find someone else. Ill make it the size as the one in my sig. And thats the brown and grey one you want right?

TheJalapeno

Smash Ace
Can you make a picture of the Green Mario spiking Samus off of final destination, it goes int oslow-mo, and the camera zooms out with a pointer pointing to Samus ?

hah I always have that image in my head.

Stryks

Smash Hero
heres what i could do

edit: i could probably even get the quality tweaked a little higher
THATS GREAT!, u think if and when u get better quality, can u move the cpu character away from his leg, I cant remember if thats possible XD

luigi180

Smash Rookie
Could you by chance get me one of bowser flying down to Mario with his fire breath and at the last moment Mario wavedashes behind him and uses his left/right smash blow him away. O and in the temple. I don't know if you can wavedash well, but give it a try.

DJLO

Smash Journeyman
Can you make a picture of the Green Mario spiking Samus off of final destination, it goes int oslow-mo, and the camera zooms out with a pointer pointing to Samus ?

hah I always have that image in my head.
The pointer as in what? Besides that yup I can.

THATS GREAT!, u think if and when u get better quality, can u move the cpu character away from his leg, I cant remember if thats possible XD
Image removed to save space and/or because it was obsolete.
Im pretty sure removing the picture is only possible with action replay. If you find another way tell me and ill reshoot it. Besides that it slowed down a tad, if you mind i can prob tweak it again(when i tried removing time between frames it went too fast so...)

Could you by chance get me one of bowser flying down to Mario with his fire breath and at the last moment Mario wavedashes behind him and uses his left/right smash blow him away. O and in the temple. I don't know if you can wavedash well, but give it a try.
Woo thats a toughie with one controller :p. Ill see what i can make a computer do :)!

DJLO

Smash Journeyman
Yeah if its no trouble its actually a bit slow... but If ur too busy just let me know and I'll keep this one :p
Hahah busy, as if i have things to do...

comin right up(will edit)

EDIT: Done

EDIT 2: I forgot to mention the terms of this shoppe. Obviously im not charging money or anything, and actually i dont even require credit wherever your using it. All i ask is if you are complimented/questioned about the .gif, just point em my way(this thread preferably).

DJLO

Smash Journeyman
Nah man its perfect, thanx for the trouble XD

OMG NO ITS NOT!!!! ********IT! i had my computer screen turned all the way down i didnt see the difference in color....will fix...

Thanks that rules:)
gah no yours had the wrong color two. and i didnt know it but apparently the opponent box gets bigger after a few frames...fixed:

OK, THAT'S IT! I FINALLY DID IT!!! YEAH, SUCK IT IMAGEREADY, YOU DIRTY HO.

Sauvie

Smash Apprentice
Could I possibly have one of Pichu(with the Red scarf) hitting a fully charged Skull bash on Fox? if it isnt too much to ask.

DJLO

Smash Journeyman
Could I possibly have one of Pichu(with the Red scarf) hitting a fully charged Skull bash on Fox? if it isnt too much to ask.
There ya go pal, enjoy :)

Could I get one of Blue Falco Dair spiking Blue Fox off of the stage?

Fourside for the stage.

Im currently playing to get fourside then ill be right on it

EDIT:
done er

Piks

Smash Journeyman
Could I have one of Ness winning?

I don't really care what pose he's in, but make it red ness please.

Thanks~

Maraphy

Smash Ace
NNID
Marraph
3DS FC
3780-9036-1349
Wow, these are awesome. DJLO could you make an animation of Kirby beating at Fox, till he F-Airs him off the stage? And then when he's recovering, jump up and D-air him for a KO. I would suggest Sliding and D-tilting him, and then D-Throws and D-Smashes would get him off in a professional-looking way lol

Pink Kirby, regular color Fox, Final Destination stage. I hope it's not too much to ask of you, I thought it would look really sweet. D:

Edit: ACTUALLY, it would be even kewler if not D-airing him for a KO, but SWALLOWCIDING him at that moment. Could you do that please? Thanks in advance lol Make sure Kirby gets back up XD

~Mara

You're welcome any time at my shop

DJLO

Smash Journeyman
Could I have one of Ness winning?

I don't really care what pose he's in, but make it red ness please.

Thanks~
Here you are sir.

Wow, these are awesome. DJLO could you make an animation of Kirby beating at Fox, till he F-Airs him off the stage? And then when he's rec...etc

WHOA-whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa.

Whoa.

Your not being specific enough. I mean, your being specific, but in alll the wrong ways. Try as i might, i couldn't figure out who "he" was in that scenario. Use characters names instead please.

Second off, i only have 1 controller, this doesn't seem possible at this time. If you'd like i'd be happy to do something less....intricate :p

Or you cant just wait till i get another controller

espio87

Smash Ace
DJLO, could I request you three victory poses?
1) Captain Falcon's victory pose (blue team color, the pose he ends with a sweep kick)
2) Ganondorf's Victory pose (normal color, the pose in which he doesn't face the camera directly (I don't have more words to describe it:ohwell:))
3) Luigi's Victory pose (his old white with green Super Mario Bros. overalls, the pose which starts with him not facing the camera, spins and says "Let's-a-go!" and points with his hands like the were pistols)

thanks in advance

DJLO

Smash Journeyman
Can I have a gif or Sheik clapping and/or ICs crying?

(When they come in 2nd place)
This ended up really small and bad quality, since they are so small on the screen, I will try another technique but theres not much hope im afraid. I can refund you if youd like:
DJLO, could I request you three victory poses?
1) Captain Falcon's victory pose (blue team color, the pose he ends with a sweep kick)
2) Ganondorf's Victory pose (normal color, the pose in which he doesn't face the camera directly (I don't have more words to describe it:ohwell:))
3) Luigi's Victory pose (his old white with green Super Mario Bros. overalls, the pose which starts with him not facing the camera, spins and says "Let's-a-go!" and points with his hands like the were pistols)

thanks in advance
Uno, dos, tres, amigo.

Top Bottom