• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clash of the Sauga 2 Results

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Doubles

1. Kage + WarranThad
2. chesterr01 + KirbyKaze
3. Bam + ThatGuy
4. Unknown522 + RunawayFire
5. Zen + Ben
5. Lanowen + Fogel
7. Phrozn + SAUS
7. Europhoria + Lone Wolf
9. ChrnoX + Sanuzi
9. Squisy + Greg
9. Kada + Ikural
9. Sylar + Lee
13. Miller + Kevin

Singles

1. Bam
2. chesterr01
3. Kage
4. I.B.
5. Unknown522
5. KirbyKaze
7. Zen
7. RunawayFire
9. SAUS
9. WarranThad
9. Jagg
9. Europhoria
13. Fogel
13. D.B.
13. Ben
13. ThatGuy
17. Phrozn
17. aAndy
17. Percon
17. Wilkins
17. Sanuzi
17. ChrnoX
17. Lanowen
17. Lone Wolf
25. Sylar
25. Pyro

*Bracket Cutoff*

27. say4ct
27. Allan
27. SWB
27. Leek
31. Raidos
31. BlowToes
31. Kada
31. Mike C.
31. Ikural
31. PyrKnight
37. worldjem7
37. Foot
37. Gregorius
37. Niko_K
37. Desh
37. Miller
43. Ganky
43. Ronin
43. D. Punishment
43. HAK

Crews

Montreal + Ottawa

Bam
chesterr01
Kage
WarranThad
ThatGuy
Fogel
SAUS
Phrozn

Greater Toronto Area

Unknown522
RunawayFire
I.B.
D.B.
Europhoria
Zen
KirbyKaze
ChrnoX

Kage vs. Chrnox (3 stocks)
Kage vs. KirbyKaze (2 stocks)
Fogel vs. KirbyKaze (1 stock)
Fogel vs. Zen (4 stocks)
ThatGuy vs. Zen (1 stock, LOL FSMASH)
ThatGuy vs. D.B. (4 stocks)
Bam vs D.B. (4 stocks)
Bam vs. RunawayFire (2 stocks)
Bam vs. Europhoria (1 stock)
Bam vs. Unknown522 (3 stocks)
WarranThad vs. Unknown522 (2 stocks)
WarranThad vs. I.B. (4 stocks)
SAUS vs. I.B. (2 stocks)

Montreal + Ottawa (actually, just Bam) wins by 10 stocks.

Great tournament guys, thanks for everything!

Vwins

Smash Ace
lol the 2 best player from toronto didnt even come to a toronto tournament. Is that a joke?
Anyway goodjob montreal! Did you guys recorded the crew battle? I want to see bam ****** toronto XD. By the way GJ Chet you got back on track :)
oh and bam did you miss me in teams lol ;)

humBAM

Smash Journeyman
lol the 2 best player from toronto didnt even come to a toronto tournament. Is that a joke?
Anyway goodjob montreal! Did you guys recorded the crew battle? I want to see bam ****** toronto XD. By the way GJ Chet you got back on track :)
oh and bam did you miss me in teams lol ;)
yayyuhz... yeah the **** was recorded, uh I mean the crew battle ** and **** yeah i did miss you=(

gg everyone

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
YES IMADH. You beat david AND came 4th? I've taught you so well. :)

Vwins: No its no joke, I was really, really sick. I still am too.

I wish I came to this one. Y'all did horrible without support from Mexico.

Geist

Smash Master
kickass tournament.
I almost made it out of pools this time... kind of. *glares at lanowen*

My shoutouts go to everyone I played, and my thanks go out to everyone that beat me. >.> to name a few:
Sanuzi
DB (sandbags =@ rawrs stoppit)
Kage
Jagg
SAUS
Worldjem7
Lanowen
KirbyKaze
and that guy with the fox.
and the sauga people =D

*blowtoes is one word lmao.

worldjem7

Smash Ace
Lost Game And Memory Card!!!

I currently have a BLACK REGULAR memory card. It has Medal of Honor Frontline, Simpsons Hit & Run, Timesplitters, Fifa 06, Metroid Prime 1 and 2, Mario Power Tennis, 007 Everything or Nothing, and SSBM files on it.

If this memory card belongs to you please contact me.

EDIT: Memory card found. DS Game found

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Great *** tournament, good **** everyone.
Real dope hanging out with peoples afterwards.
Me and Bam should have teamed, we were too good.

Shoutouts to come.

humBAM

Smash Journeyman
chesterr01 here.

^agrees with thad about imadh. I played him in brackets, and I remembered him. Then he almost beat me. He's mads good.

By the way GJ Chet you got back on track :)
lol, I didn't improve or get back on track. I was forced to go Sheik against Kage (no CG), and I barely won it in winners. Losers was another story lol. but I guess that means that my sheik is better than hitsugaya's LOLOLOLOL! omfg roglglfgoglr I don't play this game enough so whatever. If you lost to me you suck ahah

Great *** tournament, good **** everyone.
Real dope hanging out with peoples afterwards.
Me and Bam should have teamed, we were too good.

Shoutouts to come.
srsly. bong = too good. u = 2 gud. everything is good.

Xelyst

-_-
omg IB you FSMAHED ME liek 6 times OMG! .. JOEL u sick fuuck =(

lol i admit i only came to see david = )

kage you are the coolest ****ing player ever >>> lol at almost beating 3 ganon

i did pretty good i guess

good stuff pplz ... i luv you all =)

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Ya definitely, I.B and Dragon_Hawk, you both really impressed me at how much you guys improved in so little time. Even though I did not fight you guys before this tournament.. it was fun =)

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
Ya definitely, I.B and Dragon_Hawk, you both really impressed me at how much you guys improved in so little time. Even though I did not fight you guys before this tournament.. it was fun =)
I know. I love hugging you I just can't seem to stop doing it! ^___^

And your Ganon is just something else o___O Too fvcking good.

btw if I see you again we MM. $5 bo3. And I'm not going to fvcking choke and SD this time -____-;; and it was right after a 0-to-death too ugh.

lol i admit i only came to see david = )
^_____^

*hugs Zen*

buttsecks?

G U R U

Smash Lord
Good **** to everyone I played. I was hoping coolhat would be there cus I wanted to Luigi ditto him in a MM XD

Big thanxz to Josh as well. Your house rox man!!!

WarranThad

Smash Ace
Shoutouts:

Montreal:

Kage: You're too good. You really beasted doubles for us, i was just dressing and you ***** the **** out of everyone so hard that they all decided to run into my dresses. Your coming back from 1 stock vs 4 of Bam and Joel on kongo won us that set. Complete destruction after that, seriously man you're too good, no way you should have lost to any silly sheiks in singles =D

Chester: 'Grats on top 2. Was nice seeing you again, as always. SF4 is coming out eventually...

Bam: Dress owned. I'm too pro in doubles for your crappy space animals. =DDD

Joel: you'd have done better if you didnt have such a crappy teams partner. Nice job in taffy hair, yay for scrubbing in singles like me

Ottawa:
Saus: we need to play sometime
Phrozn: Nice seeing you, I think we got a game or two in, no?
Fogel: Thanks for showing up, nice to see you guys again. Only played friendlies, gotta beat you in sheik mirror someday...

London (that's it, right?)
Zen: CHARGED FRONT SMASH. But seriously, nice teams stuff.
Ben: I got my revenge for singles, i really really hate fox. Again you guys have a wicked team and we had more trouble with you (mostly me sucking completely) guys then with bam/thatguy and chet/dragonhawk

Toronto:

Sanuzi: Thanks for the lifts, the hosting, the drinks and just being a great guy. Your place is ridiculous and i had tons of fun. More meetups, more tourneys etc.. I had a blast =).

I.B.: Your marth is ridiculous, gives me a lot more trouble then damax's even (who i have a hard time playing against). I'd like to try my scrubby sheik against it next time, you should definetly come to quebec for SFF3 or whatever it's going to be.

David: Your sheik is pretty gay, no lie. I could totally take it next time though, come down to sff3 and i'll try to be sober during our match. being high johnzzzz. Also nice job in doubles, you were ****** kage left and right and i always had to step in.

Nate: Thanks for the fun times. That first pipe hit was really harsh, thanks for warning me after =D. But seriously, good **** man and nice **** with bam in teams. Was great seeing you and hope you come down for the next quebec tourney etc.

Marco: Nice seeing you and the spongebob hat again, good ****.

Guy who had drugs who's name i can't remember: I enjoyed them very much, thanks =)

Unknown522: That's really disgusting man, come on, not cool!

Adnan: you too!!! But nice job hosting tourney

Euro: Nice singles games, were fun

Lanowen: I don't think we played outside of doubles, i was kind of out of it when you were playing guilty gear. Still thanks for the invite for housing and nice seeing you again.

ChrnoX: i didn't play you, but i talked to you for a minute or something

people in my pools: stop being gay and playing so much fox

That girl who's name I can't quite remember who had the tight, sparkly vest-jacket: thanks for the offer, i ended up finding my jacket in the end though and iddnt have to continue wearing 3 tshirts.

Pizza place: your pizza is delicious, mhmm. and your back alleys are cool too.

whoever blew that huge nasty gross disgusting fart during doubles semis: **** you so much, i hate you forever

i'm forgetting many i'm sure, but i'm happy with this.

I.B

Smash Lord
GTA

Adnan - thanks a ****load for hosting my favourite tourney to date. You = awesome

Josh - thanks a ****load for letting us use the house, you're awesome.

Chris - fail

Ambrose - fail

Jake - fail(oh and I heard Noah and Daniel were supposed to come too - they also fail)

Nate - me and Joel will get you guys back for those matches...some day..:chuckle:

Bernard - fail

Ryan - 2gud

David - 2gud, nice matches:) moar friendlies

Mike - 2gud, moar friendlies

Adam - nice friendlies man. lol, pain and suffering:laugh:

Marco - Oh snap, you entered singles! It's a miracle!

Landy - is so awesome

James - gj on beating me in pools, don't quit you *******

Matt - didn't play you at all. Good stuff coming to the tourney anyway

D.B/Dzeneral/prick - hopefully we can enter debles
lol josh
next time:urg:

Zen - Good stuff man. I've seen you at a couple other tourneys but we didn't really talk. It sucks cuz you're a really cool guy. Nice **** w/ that Fox, and I hope to play you in the future. I know you're not part of GTA but w.e, you're not special enough to get your own category:chuckle:

Peter/Sylar - Good stuff to you too and nice friendlies. Again, not really GTA but w.e.:)

Ottawa

Cameron/Fogel - Nice stuff, man. ****. I have to say, you've improved. It was nice to see you again.

Daniel?/Phrozn - GGs, and it's good to see you again. lol @ 1 sock on

SAUS - Good Link as usual. Haha, don't mind all that trashtalk during the crew battle. It was all fun man:) GGs

Montreal

Robert/Warranthad - It was nice to finally meet you. Pretty good stuff w/ that Peach too man. You had me worried on Mute City, I thought you were going to make a comeback:grin:. GGs. lol @ the way you were sleeping XD

Joel/ThatGuy - kso, you're amazing. Your Falcon is craaaazyyyy in doubles man. Landing those crucial knees and surviving. Good stuff. We played at TCT but only a few matches, which is probably why you didn't remember. Ah, whatever, it's all good. You're a really cool guy, and I hope to see you again. PS, we will get our revenge on Bam and Nate:p

Roustane(sp?)/Kage/The Warrior - lol omg, you are too awesome. Your Ganon is the true space animal - forget Fox and Falco. Shadow-step ftw! lmfao at you actually beating us in one of the many 1v3 matches, shame on us:laugh: Anyways, it was fun chilling with you, you're a really cool guy. Hope to see you again in the future. Congratz on 3rd place!

Reggie/Chesterr01 - Man, it's always good to see you. I'm happy I finally got to face you in tourney, even though I think you were secretly sandbagging:(. Anyways, good stuff as usual, hope we can meet again! Congratz on 2nd place!

Max?/Bam - Wow, lol, it seemed like you were losing stuff left, right and center at this tourney. Stuff as in things, not matches, uh, ahh you know what I mean. Anyways, good stuff as usual and it was really nice to play you. You and Nate teaming up was beast o_o, but me and Joel will get you guys! Hope to see you again, and congratz on 1st!

------------------------

Once again, my favourite tourney to date. Thanks again to Adnan and Josh. I had a great time guys, and I hope it'll be the same at SFF3. Sorry to anybody I didn't mention in the shouts. And, um, GTA, don't be sad about the short shouts, I see you guys all the time:)

Top Bottom