• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Post the worst injuries you've had here

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
one time at math camp a calculator hit me in the head and a blacked out for three days

Black Waltz

Smash Champion
lol, a calculator? was it like a modded TI-83 with 10 pounds of accesories attached to it or something?

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
I got hit in the face with a soccer ball once when I played back in middle school. I didn't black out for three days, but I had a hexagon on my face for a week.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I'm invincible.

My worst physical injury was when I was like, two, and I ran into a stone wall on my big-wheel, and needed stitches because I hit my head on it.

Livvers

Used to have a porpoise
BRoomer
I've broken my arm twice, and I've stepped on a nail. Not fun =\ Luckily I was young so it wasn't as big a deal.

Fell off a 16 foot boulder, broke my leg. Good news is, my friend's neighbor is a bone doctor.

Bad news is, he's bad at carrying people to safety.

Good news is the 3 falls on the way to the car didn't hurt that bad.

Bad news is the bone ended up resetting wrong so they had to re-break it and put in screws and plates.

Good news is I got to keep the screws and plates when they took them back out (which were a real hit with the ladies).

iMichael

Smash Lord
1) When I was a kid my mom put glue in my eye because she thought it was my eye drops.

2) I got hit in the same eye with a football. It was black for like a week.

3) A piece of metal was stuck in my eye. I had to get a shot in my eye also. =(

4) I was cooking Ramen Noodles =D... and while I was picking up the pot...it dropped on my hand and all the juice was on my hand and I got a 3rd degree burn. I had an ugly scar...it's still there til this day but not noticeable.

Most of my injuries were with my eyes, but God has been with me....

Gerudo Warrior

Smash Master
Wow envy you have been through some serious ****. Glad to see you are alright! (

i haven't had any bad ones. acouple months ago i snapped my collarbone in half. 2 weeks off school and a some pain. nothing really serious.

airluigi

Smash Cadet
Out of the many injuries I had playing football, The worst was the time I had a buckle fracture on my hand. The bone completly broke in half and it was sticking out. It looked like there was a baseball inside my hand. It took about two months to recover.

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
Rode an ATV/4-wheeler once. Turned a corner, flipped on something, the thing landed on my knee. I don't remember the exact injury report (I was 10), but I remember having to wear a knee and leg brace for a couple months. It's all good now, but it pops a lot and gets watery sometimes. :urg:

Cygnus V Arcana

Smash Apprentice
One time when I was 7, I tried to hit a ramp full speed on my bike and landed wrong, I blacked out but from what my dad told me I slid face first on the asphalt for about 4 feet.

I pretty much scraped off half my face, but years down the road, I come to find out all I did was give myself amateur Micro Dermabrasion haha

it was crazy and I looked like Two Face for like a month

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
one time at culinary camp a burger hit me in the head and a blacked out for three days

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
I didn't have much.

I remember I was standing on a wall once, my friend's sister ran at me and pushed me. I tripped and was going face first.. I... (LOL) tried to recover and grabbed the wall and slammed my face on the wall, swollen for a while..

Another time when I was even younger I was riding down the hill on my bike, I took a turn, hit gravel.. Slid on my side and scraped up my hip and there was this raw pink spot on my arm, still have a scar.

-Onyx

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
when i was younger i rode on my cousin's motor scooter and a tree hit me in the head. (crashed) i blacked out for three days. not really it was like a few hours but i had a swollen forehead. i looked pretty funny.

another time i was on a dirt hill and my older sister threw a rock at me. i tried to dodge it and it still hit me and i went backwards. my back was cut by a old barbed wire fence. i went down the hill rolling on a the dirt and fell. it was painful.

i can't remember other things.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
i was riding my dad's recumbant bike (its an incline bicycle), and although its not intended for racing, if you lift your butt in the air and brace your shoulders against the seat you can alternatively "leg press" the **** out of it, and get some great speed...i remeber peaking at 35 mph when starting having trouble balancing (the handlebars are underneath the seat. yes its a wierd/awesome bike) and the bike starting making increasingly violent sizzles left-right-left, til it totally shot side ways and i was lauched off in the air and bounce-rolled on the road a lil bit. Initially with shock, you don't feel pain always immediately, but i knew i was hurt bad...so i lied there a few seconds to recollect my thoughts and decided to give myself a lil test-recovery... *tried to get up...make it about 6 inches then collapsed back down to the ground* and i remembering thinking to myself at that moment 'yea, your ****ed'
I was scraped and bleeding random places with a sprained ankle and fractured wrist. So i actually just chilled there on the ground motionless for probably a minute til a someone in a passing car got out to help me.
Injury wise, thats the worst i've been beatup...but i'd take that ANY day over the TORMENT of the ear infections i used to get when i was younger. Made me pray for death.

Jacobcc

Smash Journeyman
I had a pretty bad injury about a year ago. I was in school and i decided to jump across metal fencing to get to our PE/Sports feild before anyone else, what i didn't know was that the fence was broken! so as soon as i climbed over the fence, part of my skin hooked on a peice of broken metal! it ripped the skin completely of my body from my knee all the way down to the bottom half of my shin (almost near my ankle) my clothes were torn to peices and my blood was pouring and oozing from my left leg like in one of Quentin Tarantino's movies! as i hit the floor i was in so much pain it was unbearable to look. All i knew was that my leg was carved up like a peice of Turkey on Christmas Day!!! :urg:

platnum

Smash Lord
1)got hit in the head with a stick, 3 stitches and concussion.

2) sliped in my bathroom, broke my arm, splint for 2 months.

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
I've broke my right arm once and my left arm twice. I've broke my big toe, a couple fingers and I've been in the urgent care center more times than i can remember. Ive also gotten stitches in my forehead, elbow, knee and forearm. I was a very 'active' child that thought my body could do anything. I've almost died a couple times.

Vinnie275

Smash Master
Xdadepsak's Closet, along with Ender, Mkiller, and
I bombed Booyah Hill (Keubler Boulevard South right in front of Sprauge HS) on a popsicle stick skateboard with 50 mm hard wheels.

I don't remember much after the 45 mph mark except running from an ambulance so that I wouldn't have 900+ medical bills

I do remember my fantastic bloody adventure quest in search of painkillers.

First! Circle K for a 40oz beer. First time not getting carded, probably because I looked like a zombie.

Second-Fifth! Illegal painkillers that I won't mention in a public place

Anyway almost 8 months later and my wrist is still broken, I am now right handed.

Kitten

Smash Journeyman
When I was around one, I was starting to walk with this thing with wheels that I could roll myself around with. My sister opened the door for me and I rolled right out down the concrete steps outside of my house.

Then, when I was four, I was having a race with my sister and she tripped me, sending me headlong in to the stone corner of a doorway. They took me to the hospital and glued my head back together or something.

Never broken a bone, though.

Weed

Smash Lord
one time at french immersion camp a frog hit me in the head and a blacked out for three days

CodaBear17

Smash Journeyman
Welp when I was in Kinder....I had a backpack over my head and I was running lol I ran into a pole and had to get stitches on my eyebrow...and then when I was 2nd I was stung by a bee and had a realllly bab alergic reaction....on to the 5th grade I was walking to school I was walking through an ally and the Rott came out of no where and I was attacked by it. I was bitten on my right hand on my palm and the top of my hand...on my left arm in a few places and my leg just inches away from a bad place lol I had to get stitches on my palm...And then in the 9th grade I got a concussion playing softball lol=)

Kips

Smash Ace
I was messing around at the age of twelve and I fell off of an unfinished balcony twenty feet above a concrete walkway. I broke both of my legs, one arm, my skull was cracked in multiple places and fractured several ribs. I ended up needing half a year in a hospital for physical therapy.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
I broke my finger with a block. It wasn't a toy block, but it was still stupid.

I also fell around 5 feet on my head when I was really little. -_- Yeah people make the joke "Were you dropped on your head as a baby?" and I don't find it funny. >_>

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
I believe my worst injury was a broken toe that I recieved from a suitcase in Australia when I was 17. Yeah, it's not so bad, but that was my first broken bone. OK, maybe that's not my worst.

Here's my worst: A 5-iron into the corner of my head from my cousin. Left a 1" wide gash, that went about 1.5cm deep. Luckilly, I only had a light concussion.

Top Bottom