• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Psikotic (A Ness combo video)

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
I know what your thinking before reading this "Dayum another combo video?!?". Lol, I know it, I'm thinking the same thing while I post this thread, but I wanted to bring something different to the table, a Ness combo vid. I wanted to do this vid for awhile because Ness is so fun to use and i'm actually getting pretty decent with him so I decided to do it. Well anyways, Here's the vid, hope you enjoy!!! :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

Psikotic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DicdPkokjWk

I know Brawl is just around the corner and I know alot of people are getting ready for it but melee isn't out just yet so i'll continue finishing my series of vids before brawl hits the market around the world (except for Japan those lucky *******s lol). So be expecting more videos from me (another Mario,DK,Samus vid and combo vids of my crew).

If there's anything else I can think of i'll be sure to post it. The vid starts off kinda slow cause I wanted to build suspense with it so I hope it works as I intend it too lol. Well anyways once again, hope you enjoy

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
as far as starting slowly to build suspense. thats not a good idea in a combo vid. if the viewer is bored in the 1st min, you just lost a viewer. start off with a nasty bang so they're like, oh dang, this kids nasty. i personally liked it though. prety good ish boieee...peace

-hiro

Tha_Shogun_12

Smash Journeyman
as far as starting slowly to build suspense. thats not a good idea in a combo vid. if the viewer is bored in the 1st min, you just lost a viewer. start off with a nasty bang so they're like, oh dang, this kids nasty. i personally liked it though. prety good ish boieee...peace

-hiro
Yea that's what I was afraid of but oh well you live and learn ; ;. Thanks for the complements btw.

Top Bottom