• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DK: 101 A primer for newcomers.

Kyle_Wattula

Smash Journeyman
Much respect to numerous friends as it's their collaborative effort to make this guide possible.

Ripple- Organizing a Match-up thread and including info regarding Ripple combo ;)
DKpunch- Stage spiking and other helpful info.
Relldaproblem- Stage spiking
J.L- Stage spiking
NJ'sfinest- Cargo, Dtoss infinite & more
GoldenGlove- Throw from ledge info
Tom- Wall infinite strats & more
Versa- Helping develop a DK Brawl game
Brahma- Helping develop a DK Brawl game
itsthebigfoot- KO #'s
Bum163 & Mexican- for being inspirations.

Strong Kong is Monkey

Table of Contents-

0 - Introduction
1 - Legend-
2 - Input-
3 - Pros-
4 - Cons-
5- Melee Changes-
6 -Moves-
7 - Killing Moves-
8- Combo moves-
9- Throws-
10 - Basics-
11 - Advanced-
12 - Conclusion-

0 – Introduction-

This desperately needed guide is intended for the people who have begun to pick up Brawl and understands most or some concepts but isn't very educated on Donkey Kong. Let’s clean up Smashboards and make this series.

No legal disclaimers, no copyright BS, this is from ME to all of you.

I will gladly update with more when beneficial contributions are made and shall DO MY BEST to cite people for their own contribution.

-Kyle

1- Legend-

Super Armor- Ability to take damage with no knockback or canceling of your offense
Invincibility- Takes no damages, can not be interacted with. Like Mario with a star.
OKI – Okizeme, this is when an opponent is on the ground or ledge and you can react to their options.
SH- Short hop
N- Neutral, (No input)
Utilt – Up tilt
Ftilt – Forward tilt
Dtilt – Down tilt
Usmash – Up smash
Fsmash – Forward Smash
Dsmash – Down Smash
NeutralB/Donkey Punch/DK Punch/Punch = Released Neutral B Punch, Preferable a fully charged one.
sideB/Head butt- Over + B perform a head butt.
downB- Input down + B
upB – Donkey Kong whirl, tornado, recovery move.
runningA – running A input, causes a kick.
Nair- Neutral Air
Bair- Back air
Fair- Forward air. Also refered to as Clownair because of Clown_Yoders effectivness with it.
Uair- up air
Dair- Down air
AA- Standard attack combo. 2 consecutive punches
Land - Land on the ground
Clean-hit - Hitting a move at its optimal range, giving the most advantage it can…called the "Sweet spot" around here.
Counter-hit - Getting attacked out of start-up frames before a move is active.
Throw/Grab- Z or Shield +A
Cargo- Forward from grab, it’s a mobility set-up…typically followed up with Ftoss.
Btoss- Back toss from grab.
Dtoss- Down toss from grab.
Ftoss- Forward toss, only executed after cargo throw.

2- Input-

I- On the ground and air, DK can turn around during his DK Punch, by inputting a side, than letting the stick fall back to the center. (This is called a neutral), than Punch. Side, N, DK punch.

II- On the ground and air, DK can turn around during his DK charge, by inputting a side, than letting the stick fall back to the center. (This is called a neutral), than Charge. Side, N, DK punch.

III- DK charge can be canceled and maintained up to its current level by pressing the shield button. This is true for air and ground versions.

3 – Pros-

Has awesome killing potential.
Does good damage
downB covers lots of OKI options
Fully stocked DK punch forces opponent to play differently
Throw damage
Btoss can kill if not diminished.
3 Spikes
3 Super Armors moves
Typically Lives to 200%

4-Cons-

Big hit-box means he is easy for most to combo.
Although he is MUCH faster, he is still slow to leave the ground, and some lag suxors.
DK’s recovery can become predictable…. DEATH!
DK gets ZONED hard. Link is a TOUGH fight: Snake will be a PAIN to deal with.

5-Melee Changes-

-His Range is farther
-His Knockback is greater
-His Start-up is faster
-His upB is further/longer/has a recovery trick
-His recovery on virtually every move is faster.
-His spot dodge is quick and recovery MUCH faster
-HIs B moves are all useful and can be implemented.
-Uair is not combocrazy, but it outs well.
-Throws are not combocrazy, but it outs OK.

My Understanding on DK's Range, (as I may be the person around here to play MonkeyKong the most extensively since Brawl) is better. DK only lost range on 1 move, His DK Punch, although it is a VITAL move to his arsenal. It also is very important to mention the 2 significant BUFFS that DK Punch received, 1- Invulnerability frames as it can not "trade" hits. 2- Much faster charge Time, DK takes 10 wind-ups that happen MUCH MUCH faster than any previous installment of Smash. Mentioned on the e4all impression they said that his Bair was shorter...I contest this. It is different, it flings a little more upward, has a slight arc to it, but it's definitely not "shorter".

Moves with NERFED range-
DK Punch

Moves with BUFFED range-
Ftilt (Because of his overall bigger body)
Dtilt (Because of his overall bigger body)
FSmash (Because of his overall bigger body)
DownB
upB (Because of his overall bigger body)
sideB
Dsmash (Because of his overall bigger body)
Nair (Because of his overall bigger body)
Fair (Because of his overall bigger body)

Moves with altered range/direction
Bair

With this information, we can definitely say that DK is WAY better than his Melee counter part. The only thing he "Lost""Nerfed" was his Uair combo ability. But, the new parry/perfect guard technique allows a Dsmash to be used for punish on shield, rather than a throw Uair combo (Melee punish). This change doesn't make DK lose that depth to his game, it only forces him to use an option that does less damage and potentially kills EVERYONE.

6-Moves-

Utilt – alright anti-air and it can combo fast fallers. (Ganon, Marth, Falcom) I don’t use this often.
Clean-hit/sweetspot = elbow above DK’s head, hand will follow.

Ftilt – Amazing poke, this clashes with most projectiles which helps DK from getting zoned…some.
Clean-hit/sweetspot = Back of hand will null most projectiles.

Dtilt – Forces trip and sets-up for combo at low %’s AMAZING.
Clean-hit/sweetspot = DK’s wrist
Info about Dtilt~

- Diminishing damage does not affect the ability to trip.

-Clean-hit significantly raises the success rate of forcing opponent into combo-able trip.

-Counter-hit significantly raises the success rate of forcing opponent into combo-able trip.

-Forcing trip is not guaranteed, but the chances are definitely in your favor. I was told 60%-90%

- Only trips each weight class at certain % ranges, EXAMPLE: IC 0-13%, Koopa 35-50%.

Usmash – great anti-air, replace Uair tactics with Usmash
Clean-hit/sweetspot = In between hands

Fsmash – KILL people, great range and recovery, I even poke with this.
Clean-hit/sweetspot = In between hands

Dsmash – 1 of DK's fastest moves and it has great killing potential. This does great against IC & people who roll often.
Clean-hit/sweetspot = On fists

-Use this as an effective punish out of shield

-If DK Dsmash while opponent is hanging on ledge, it's a 45degree spike, it will not launch vertical

NeutralB/Donkey Punch/DK Punch/Punch - Anyone above 50% is dead. With this, DK controls FEAR in man.
Clean-hit/sweetspot = Fist and shoulder.

-The range for DK punch is shorter, but not smaller as the hitbox was only moved to encompass more of DK's body, DK punch is active WELL BEHIND his shoulder, making Reverse DK punch even MORE EFFECTIVE. Un-shield-grab-able b/c of knockback

-From ledge grab, I dropped, jumped, than DK punched, KO’d my opponent but to my amazement DK GRABED THE LEDGE. Kid tested mother approved, ledge grab after aerial DK punch, AND the ability to DK punch from ledge while recovering in time to re-grab ledge.

SideB/Head butt- Every opportunity you have to use this move, you should, it’s AMAZING… except for start-up frames. Hit box is a good size, and pushback on block is GREAT. Destroys shields, Un-shield-grab-able b/c of knockback
Clean-hit/sweetspot = Head. Lol This moves your hitbox some and lets lets people whiff. The hit state is not Pitfall. Once they are grounded, your next attack is FREE! Th ehigher the % the more frames you have to attack the,

Two distinct functions~

I- Punish missed/baited upB's with DK's sideB for extra damage and Fsmash/DK Punch combo. Compared to just a Dsmash general Punish.

II- Spike people sweet-spotting the edge, use it while DK is still on the ground and opponent is Aerial.

downB- beats rolls, runningA attack and spot dodges, forces launch and sets-up for Anti-Air, Great range and power. USE THIS MOVE EVERYONE. Un-shield-grab-able b/c of knockback. This is great for destroying destructable object like walls and statues.
Clean-hit/sweetspot =Haven’t found 1.

upB (Grounded)– Super Armor on start-up frames, good knock back, great recovery. Very useful
Clean-hit/sweetspot = Last hit

upB (Aeriel)– Invincibility on start-up frames, good knockback, bad recovery. Very useful
Clean-hit/sweetspot = First hit, around DK’s head

- In the Air upB lost the amazing sweetspot that used to combo from Uairs. BUT, the whole start-up in the air is INVINCIBLE, not invulnerable, but INVINCIBLE! Now we have realistic mid damage Uair combos! Get this, if you Uair than jump for a follow up Uair, you can expect to get sexied out of your next Uair, or they air dodge and you've lost your offense. Now, preceding a Uair, DK jumps than goes into upB. If they sexy or attack, the invincibility of DK wins: if they air dodge, DK upB is active for so long that you still hit them. The ONLY option they have is to jump. Ba bu bah bum ba, I'm lov’n it.

- There is a recovery trick to his upB, depending on when you hit the ground after the active frames. There's an ok size window after the active frames where landing gives almost (if not) instant recovery. However, if you land after this window the recover is HORRIFIC as you always fall n your monkey butt and have to physically pick yourself up. This may have been in Melee, IDK, but the recovery of landing after that window is so bad it’s definitely noticeable now.

runningA – knocks opponent away instead of above, recover is MUCH better, this move is now useful.
Clean-hit/sweetspot = DK’s heal

Nair- It was used to pick up grounded opponents, but with the loss of L-cancel’s this move took a HUGE blow. Use this to punish aerial opponents above/front you…that is all.
Clean-hit/sweetspot = Head and shoulders. LOL

Bair- the comboness is GREAT. It also kills if saved with no Diminishing.
Clean-hit/sweetspot = Heel of Monkey

Fair- Recovery is so bad; do not use this when opponent is under 45%. Spikes hard off side
Clean-hit/sweetspot = Far end of fists.

-Fair still has 2 ways it hits (meteor/spike and knockback left/right).

-I personally believe that the Fair now his disjointed hit-box from the body.

Uair- crappy Anti-air, I don’t see MUCH use for this move, Kills vertical, air to air.
Clean-hit/sweetspot = Head. lol

Dair- Recovery is so bad; do not use this when opponent is under 45%. Spikes hard off side
Clean-hit/sweetspot = Foot. DUH

AA- much better knockback, can’t kill.
Clean-hit/sweetspot = Fists.

Cargo- Once lifted always run to edge. SA frames!

Ftoss- @ low % Uair combos, effective when BOUNCED off walls for easy Uair's.

-REMEMBER TO JUMP FROM CARGO & ASCEND WITH OPPONENT WHILE PERFORMING FTOSS.

Btoss- Kills if not diminished. Better angle for ledge guard potential
-Save Btoss for kills, use Cargo, Ftoss to throw people off stage. Even if that means you have to turn around during cargo.

Dtoss- @ low % is a great set-up for a second running grab. MINDGAMES! AMIRITE?

Utaunt- AMAZING beats his chest like an APE should. Best taunt ev'a

Ftaunt- Shakes his head like a wet dog... looks funny. It's a good taunt.

Dtaunt- Gives the "WTF just happened, I DUNNO Batman" look. Love it.

7-Killing moves-
~All estimates and need confirmation.

Dtilt – Can trip to combo a smash. ~50-100%
Usmash – 76%
Fsmash – 80% Middle of FD
Dsmash – 92%
NeutralB/Donkey Punch/DK Punch/Punch = 72% Middle of FD
sideB/Headbutt- Pitfall to combo smash. ~50%
upB (Aeriel)– Invincibility ~60%
runningA – ~120%
Nair- ~90%
Bair- Kills if not diminished. ~60%
Fair- ~45%
Uair- ~60%
Dair- ~45%
Btoss- Kills if not diminished. ~90%

8-Combo's-
These moves all have combo potential.
Bair-
Cargo Ftoss-
sideB-
AA-
Dtoss-
downB-
Utilt-

9 – Throws-
Dk's throws are arguable the best non-tether grapples.

-Best range of any other non tether grapple
-Stage spike is cheap KO's ~50%
-SA frames on cargo allow stage hazards and opponent hits to KO. (Teams OMG)
-Options, seriously, Cargo Ftoss, Cargo Utoss, Cargo Dtoss, Ftoss, Dtoss, Utoss, & Btoss. There's Combo potential, Edgeguard potential and KO potential on these. DK can pick up his opponent and WALK to the edge LOL.

Dk throw game is deadly, you just need to use them effectively.
Effective grabs depends on the damage and location of DK.

Low%-
Grapple, Bash, Dtoss, Charge Fsmash, Hope they recover into it. This works alot actually.
Low%- Grapple, Bash, Cargo, Jumping Ftoss, Jumping Uair.
Middle%- Grapple, Bash, Bash, Backtoss to edge for edge-guarding potential. If they DI down they lost.
Middle%@corner- Grapple, Bash, Cargo, Cargo Dtoss away from stage hoping to gimp recovery.
Middle/High%@Corner- Grapple, Bash, Bash, Cargo, Stage spiking
Any%@Wall- Grapple, Bash, Cargo, Cargo Dtoss, Grapple, Bash, Cargo, Cargo Dtoss, Grapple...
High%- If Btoss not diminished It will kill.

So, if a character protrudes a bit over the edge when they're hanging on it (such as mario, toon link, olimar, or DK himself, to name a few) DK can simply stand around 1-3 nudges of the control stick away from the ledge (facing it, obviously) and perform a standing grab. Voila, he now has his enemy in his clutches. Excellent set-up for cargo-to-stagepike.

Edit: You can also do this with dash-grab. Just run and grab when you're at the same spot described above for the standing grab.

Edit: Tested with every character, here's the ones I've been able to do it with

*=for some reason, I've only been able to do the dash-grab version on this character

Mario
DK
Kirby
Pikachu
G&W*
Luigi
Meta Knight
Falco...?(Have only been able to do it once, with the dash-grab)
Pokemon Trainer (all three Pokemon)
Yoshi
Ice Climbers
Dedede...?(Same situation as Falco)
Ness
Bowser*
Wario*
Toon Link
Olimar
Jigglypuff
Lucas

So...over half the cast. Not bad.

10 – Basics-

Although most of what I (and the majority of people) have to say is totally anecdotal information, there are a few definite, normative facets to DK's game:

1. Projectiles are hard to counter. Yes, you can hit most of them, or Short Hop Air Dodge in order to approach. These tactics are not only difficult to implement, but also easy to read and counter by the opponent. So, campy characters give DK a larger problem than they give most characters.

2. Bair, Bair, Bair This is, in my very humble opinion, DK's best move. I am willing to purport reversed Bairs as DK's best approach method, and maybe his best tactic overall. Not only does this ability have an insane hitbox(long, and almost above DK's head), it also can scoop opponents off the ground.

3. His Nair kills at low percentages Pretty self-explanatory. Get an enemy high enough in the air, and DK can vertically KO just about anyone that isn't a behemoth (Bowser comes to mind.)

4. Chain grabs Like many people have said, chain grabs destroy DK's large frame. DDD can murder the poor primate with his chain grab. As aforementioned by others, DK seems to be at a severe disadvantage to DDD, ICs, and other chain-grabbers.

5. Spacing An aggregate of Numbers 2 and 4, spacing is absolutely imperative to DK's survival. Although it can be concieved as "cheap", a DK's best bet in many a scenario is b-air camping, with intermittent F-tilts (incredible range) and some D-titls. This is necessary to ensure enough damage to use killing moves, and to deny the opponent the ability to rack up combos on DK's large frame. Characters with large reach (Marth, Ike, Zamus) have several options to mitigate this, so DK's spacing advantage can become all but void.

6. Strength DK's calling card is his propensity for killing at low percentages with his beastly array of muscular moves. His Forward smash is powerful, and his charge punch packs some mean killing potential. This affords our ape-protagonist a serious advantage over light, flimsy characters ranging from Jigglypuff and Kirby to Peach and even Pit.

I hope this helps in everyone's considerations and deliberations regarding specific character match-ups.

Punish-

- If you get a REAL easy punish than always hit with sideB, Fsmash combo.
- If parried @ low%, follow through with a grapple, attack, Cargo, Jumping Ftoss, Uair.
- If parried @ mid%, follow-up with a Donkey Punch.
- If parried @ High%, follow-up with a Dsmash.
REMEMBER, once you get your kill, CHARGE A DK PUNCH.

Anti- Air-

Uair- is a good anti-air, but best used to kill
Usmash- Great anti air, will kill
UpB- Invincibility or Super armor
Utilt- combo on heavy people

one can cancel a fox trot into Usmash, by simply inputting side, N, UcStick. This is a great Anti-air option. Especially against Jigglypuff and Metaknight. ;)

Zoning-

I am calling this Zoning but it's really just a footsy game where you and your opponent are looking for opportunities to strike w/o aimlessly jumping in. There are a few options you have to work with. SPAM Ftilt, @ mid range Dtilt, @ mid Range downB, a closer Range Bair, you should be BEGING for a poke from your opponent. Also a whiffed Bair is great b/c you have enough recovery to jump away or in if opportunity presents itself. Use Dtilt to beat runningA attacks.

DO-
Ftilt - Good recovery, descent poke
Dtilt - Good recovery, descent poke, leads to combo at low damage. O.0 Beats runningA's
Bair - Amazing recovery, amazing poke/combo potential
Nair - Good recovery, descent poke
downB - Beats rolls, and spot dodges. Very vulnerable to an air assault though. =/
Charge DK Punch- This will force your opponent to play differently.

On the inside-

Oh snap you’re in: Parry attacks and punish accordingly, use downB to punish rolls and spot dodges, and its combo time. Mmmmmmmmmm super Armor. Use Dtilt to beat runningA attacks.

DO-
Parry- Punish according to spacing and damage.
Bair- C_C_C_Combos
DK Punch- Super Armor
UpB- Super Armor

Ledge Guarding-

DO-
Dair- Spike
Fair-Spike
Nair- High recovery solution
Bair- Puts ‘em back outside
sideB- Spikes while DK is on stage.
upB – Invincibility

The guys I play with have a habit of Air dodging as they descend to avoid getting hit. If you wait until too late to attack they air dodge than touch ground and have instant recovery... we don't want that. I jump at them EARLY and force them to make a decision/action. Usually I do Uair, when they spot dodge through me I Fast Fall a Nair to knock them off platform and possibly KO. This is an effective punish. If they do something weird to avoid Uair, like Diddy's sideB or something, You recover pretty quick and still have another jump to Bair them or Uair for the same tactic, you know, DK Uair, they air dodge, than you Fast Fall a Nair. BLAM b****es.

From Ledge-

Forward- Stand up, some invulnerability
R/L- Roll onto stage, some invul, very vulnerable.
A-attack, useually invulnerable but easily punished with spacing or a shield.
X/Y/up- Jump onto stage, like roll, good spacing, very vulnerable.
upB stall- descend from ledge and input upB. DK will hover with a disjointed hitbox momentarily. After a little while just regrab ledge and repeat. DK is virtually undefeatable in FFA's.
DK Punch- The recovery of DK punch is soo good now, DK can descend, jump, DK Punch and regrab ledge. Great for SA frames.
sideB stall- No where near as effective as Donkey Punch but the option is there, descend, jump, sideB, upB and regrab ledge.

Set-up-

DK does not have a guaranteed knock down besides trip… which you should be combo’n off of anyways. OKI happens from time to time, but the majority of DK game is spacing. Your two OKI spots are from ledge, and from ground.

I- While opponent is grabbing ledge they have a very limited amount of options to return: attack, roll, or jump. You may think this is like Rock paper scissors but, oh… it’s soo much more. @ The right distance downB will beat rolls and attacks, so if you see your opponent jump… Anti-Air his butt! If not, your bases are already covered. Because of the awesomeness of Bair, I recommend dealing with ledged opponents backwards, as a Bair anti-air will grant opportunity for you to combo or edge-hog.

While opponent is vulnerable on ledge that allows stage spiking do a Dsmash for a spike to them.

II- While opponent is grounded they have a very limited amount of options to return: attack, roll forward, or roll back. You may think this is like Rock paper scissors but, oh… it’s so much more. @ The right distance downB will beat roll forward/back and attack. Additionally, I like to run toward the downed opponent, once I’m right over their body I shield, than, it’s time to react.

-If they press “up” or “A” to get up, you shield than punish according to their %.
-If they roll forward, you pivot and grab them.
-If they roll back you continue to run, than grab.
Remember, downB will beat almost every option, but isn't the most effective options.

11-Advanced-

Super Armor-

Let’s discuss Super Armor. DK has two options, and thankfully, the SA windows are at different places, so you have multiple options to be effective. Learn the two windows and apply them effectively as an attacking defensive strategy.

-upB (Grounded)- Super Armor frames on start-up, this is the 2nd longest SA window DK has, it's now as effective as Bowser fortress with Invulnerable start-up, the window is the whole entire time his elbow is raised before it's active, BUT, additionally, there is a small window after invulnerability, and before it's active where you can STILL be hit out of the move. This means that upB is very effective against single strike moves (IKE COUGH COUGH) and not multi stuff like most Dsmashes. on ground, the trajectory is enough to be safe on guard but don't expect much horizontal movement, it only has enough. Finally, the grounded version has AMAZING almost instant recovery, while the last hit has the most knockback of the entire move.

-Full Charged Donkey Punch- Super Armor is the Donkey Punch itself, about 15 frames after startup of a full charge DK punch you are in Super Armor sate. It is set-up such that, it will never trade hits. In a trade situation DK will always win. But, you will still be hit OUT of a DonkeyPunch early.

-Cargo carry, he has Frames for the first 60-120 frames of the opponent on your shoulder.

-This makes the IC match much better as you can throw them now.
-This will utilize hazards like Onett. LOL free car deaths.
-Improves DK's role in group/team Brawl.
-Pick up snake and walk over his own Grenades/motion sensored bombs.

Lag and Recovery-

About Lag canceling or the lack there of, I've tried different stuff and only found a few things worth mentioning~

- Every aerial has its own unique landing recovery animation if you land before the move COMPLETELY finishes, you have to go through this additional landing recovery.

- As discussed, there is a recovery trick on aerial upB, if DK lands right as DK loses his active hitboxes.

- There are a few frames on Bair, where the move can be activated, but not active, land, and have NO additional recovery... weird. Like the first 4 frames or something.

- This DOES NOT include aerial B moves as they have no additional landing recovery, only their original intended recovery.

-Because the landing recovery on Dair is SO BAD there has been numerous times where I have parried then punished with a reverse short hop, Dair, only for my opponent to recover and punish me before I recover, this is best at high%'s NOT mid %'s.

Stage spiking
Beings how the neutral stages have an undercut, DK can now Cargo Ftoss/Cargo Dtoss an opponent into that ledge by waling off stage from a Cargo, than turing around and doing the appropriate toss. This is effective around ~50%. This kill is so cheap and awesome.

Try this.

As you shield someones ledge A recovery, Cargo, step off stage, Roll a 180* on the Analog and use Dtoss/Ftoss to throw them against the back wall. Even if they wall tech your invincibility on upB will own their upB.

Forward walks DK off the stage,
Down fast falls for a monent,
Downback turn Dk facing the other way,
Back is where you execute the throw.

Stages with undercuts which allow Stage spiking via Cargo Ftoss/Dtoss technique include:

-Pokemon Stadium 1
-Corneria
-Newpork
-Final Destination
-Lylat Cruise
-Battlefield
-Smashville
-Pokemon Stadium 2
-Spear Pillar
-Castle Siege 3

Wall Infinites

Stages with walls that allows this technique include:

-Pokemon Stadium 1
-Shadow Moses Island
-Corneria
-Onett
-Newpork
-Pictochat
-The Summit
-Hyrule Temple
-Rainbow Cruise- WTF!BBQPIE
-Delfino Plaze
-Pirate Ship
-Green Greens

Dtilt Infinite
Dtilt
Dtilt
Dtilt...

This only works for a certain % window based on Weight and gravity. Research still being conducted over actual windows.

Cargo Dtoss Infinite
Grapple, Cargo Dtoss
Grapple, Cargo Dtoss
Grapple, Cargo Dtoss...

This only works for a certain % window based on Weight and gravity. Research still being conducted over actual windows.

Sorry if this is old news, but a search yielded nothing and it wasn't in the DK 101 thing.

So, if a character protrudes a bit over the edge when they're hanging on it (such as mario, toon link, olimar, or DK himself, to name a few) DK can simply stand around 1-3 nudges of the control stick away from the ledge (facing it, obviously) and perform a standing grab. Voila, he now has his enemy in his clutches. Excellent set-up for cargo-to-stagepike.

Edit: You can also do this with dash-grab. Just run and grab when you're at the same spot described above for the standing grab.

Edit: Tested with every character, here's the ones I've been able to do it with

*=for some reason, I've only been able to do the dash-grab version on this character

Mario
DK
Kirby
Pikachu
G&W*
Luigi
Meta Knight
Falco...?(Have only been able to do it once, with the dash-grab)
Pokemon Trainer (all three Pokemon)
Yoshi
Ice Climbers
Dedede...?(Same situation as Falco)
Ness
Bowser*
Wario*
Toon Link
Olimar
Jigglypuff
Lucas

So...over half the cast. Not bad.

GlideToss

Glide toss is a technique where you combines an item throw with a roll.

Input= Roll,A

Pretty tight and quick timing. You actually Kara cancel the roll with an item toss.. If you know what that means.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7glTOvBD8uQ&feature=related
I was playing doubles today, and my partner was diddy, i picked up a banana and when i glide tossed it i slid across the entire stage. Thats right, DK can slide across smashville with his glide toss, it goes over half way on fd, this sets up insane long range fsmashes.

if you ever fight a link/peach/diddy/anyone with items, catch it and try, you go insanely far

Water Spikes

When opponent is >40%cargo throw, walk off the stage into the water area, where both of you start floating and struggling to get back up. Since DK hits the water first, he is always first to be able to jump out of the water while the opponent is still struggling. The instant you are able to jump, you do a dair and spike them into the waters.

Stages which allows Water spike technique include:

-Pirate Ship
-Delfino Plaza
-The Summit

DK Double Suicide
This works on any Ledge, if you are a stock up, and your opponent is at high%, just grapple, Cargo, walk off stage, as you are falling, do Cargo Dtoss.

The idea is to descend so low that both players will not come back.

Stages which allows DK Double Suicide technique include

-Pokemon Stadium 1
-Corneria
-Newpork
-Pictochat
-The Summit
-Hyrule Temple
-Delfino Plaze
-Pirate Ship
-Green Greens
-Final Destination
-Lylat Cruise
-Battlefield
-Smashville
-Pokemon Stadium 2
-Spear Pillar
-Castle Siege 1
-Castle Siege 3
-Bridge of Eldin
-Yoshi's Island
-Skyworld
-WarioWare
-Battleship Halbred
-Norfair
-Frigate Orpheon
-Distant Planet
-Port Town Aero Dive
-Green Hill Zone
-Luigi's Mansion
-Yoshi's Story
-Brinstar
-Rainbow Ride

12- Conclusion-

I- Do not Spam Bair , it's noob to only use that move.
II- Throw them until they get FRUSTRATED .
III- Learn Super Armor timings
IV- Learn Combo Timings.
V- DO NOT GIVE UP KO FOR SPIKE.
VI- Always Charge a DK punch!
VII- Don’t taunt unless you have already charged a DK punch.
VIII- Use downB & sideB
IX- If your confused, ask.
X- <-- My Favorite FF game.

Kyle~

Krytha

Smash Journeyman
..D.d.d.d.d.d.d.d.d.d.d.d.d.d.d.d.d.d.d.d.d.d.d.d.d.d.DONKEY PUNCH

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Were you on a Japanese Wii? I heard that Japan and America use different Watts so maybe that's why it overheated.

Sucks that you can't walking f-tilt anymore. I made big use of that...maybe it's controller-dependent?

Kyle_Wattula

Smash Journeyman
Dear SWF community,

Sup guys, I'm "New" to you, as my post count is pathetic, but I am way beyond noob in the competitive game scene. Guilty Gear is what we do, but we've always had a love for Smash, and the DK is my hero. A friend of mine burnt the first layer of the ISO file, there's no SSE, However, virtually everything else is present. I tried out anyone interesting, but meh... whatever. I played DK about 2 hours straight today and noticed a few things worth mentioning to everyone. Unfortunately, the Wii overheated and I haven't had my chance to play around in training-mode yet, but it's coming soon.

-DK has Invulnerability Frames on his Neutral-B around the 5th or 6th wind-up. My untested hypothesis is to charge the first 5 or so, than store the Punch. Additionally, we would be storing the Invulnerability to use at a more optimal time, like while being ledge guarded. BAM INVULNERABLE FRAMES, DONKEY PUNCH!

- Side-B has a MUCH taller vertical hit-box as it will pitfall GROUNDED opponents, this is great news as it could be an exceptional roll-trap/okizeme option. More exploring needs to be done.

-Even at 0% Cargo, ^Throw launches too high for an ^A combo. We need to experiment more with down throw... it launches now instead of grounded sticks. Because of this 0% Down-Throw, Donkey Punch will no longer connect. =(

-DownB is AMAZING, startup and recover is reduced, plus is eats shield like Mr. Saturn.

-Jumping BackA has poor knock back, but easier to combo. Similar to Melee's YoungLink Jumping BackA properties.

- Jumping Down-A spike is INTENSE as it can not be meteor canceled and recovered from. MMMMMM spikes.

-Finally, and most importantly, I discovered a weird trajectory on DK's second jump as it can go DISGUSTINGLY high sometimes. I have unconfirmed input, but I believe that the jump and the air normal needs to be inputed around the same frame. Seriously guys, he is jumping from the floor of FD to where his head is out of view. The potential for this is AMAZING as combos would be SICK, but once again much more testing needs to be done.

Expect me to update with info as soon as I get it. ;)

I would like this thread to be dedicated to changing peoples game plans of Melee and playing DK how is supposed to be implemented in Brawl. This will no joke be a group learning experience, so please contribute when you have something worth contributing., and everyones DK will continue to Level-up.

DK is my main and I will be as big as noticed as Mexican. =)

American Wii. Wiikey mod-

Hopefully the walking forward tilt was a controller issue. I can test more tomorrow.

:034:

Smash Hero
Thanks, I've been waiting for this for quite a while now. I have a few questions though.

Does the Up+B still have it's awesome knockback in the beginning?

Is fair better or worse than in Melee in terms of power and speed?

Overall, is DK better or worse?

DKpunch!

Smash Cadet
I've got the game too, so I think I can answer this ;)

Haven't tested the Up+B knockback from the beginning, however it's knockback overall has been decreased. It does hit harder, it seems.

Fair seems to be faster, and a little more powerful.

DK is definitely different. Since juggling is harder, DK needs to do other moves in his arsenal that we never used before.

The Don

Smash Cadet
Thanks good stuff, I am curious though do you still have the invulnerability frames at the beginning of the up+B

DKpunch!

Smash Cadet
Just tested the Up+B with DK

Yes, DK does still have his invulnerability frames when you start the Up+B. However, it does not have the incredible knockback at the beginning like it used to.

Kyle_Wattula

Smash Journeyman
UPDATES-

Walking forward tilt is possible. I was apparently using a faulty controller.

-I've searched and searched and could not find the invulnerability on wind-ups. I swear I've tanked there before though.

- Invulnerability is the Donkey Punch itself, about 15 frames after startup of a full charge DK punch you are invulnerable. It's set-up where it will never trade hits, but you will still be hit OUT of a DonkeyPunch.

-Low damage, Down tilt OverB should combo.

-Low damage, down throw, running throw is almost guaranteed.

-Super High Jump is actually a footstool jump, if you buffer the jump button you sail, if you barely tap it, than the footstool has a pathetic height. hmmmm, maybe this is reliable against the Ice Climbers... I hope he can do this without footstool.

Chzrm3

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3926-5442-3703
-Super High Jump is actually a footstool jump, if you buffer the jump button you sail, if you barely tap it, than the footstool has a pathetic height. hmmmm, maybe this is reliable against the Ice Climbers... I hope he can do this without footstool.
Is this unique to DK, or is every character functioning this way?

Kyle_Wattula

Smash Journeyman
Every Character.

We need to find the most effective use of Parry (Just frame guarding with shield) Because throws are NOT always the best answer in Brawl. so Shield Grabbing will not be useful if we can find a more reliable move to proceed a parry.

Tomorrow I will test parry, SideB, Fsmash or Parry, DSmash.

The NeutralB turn around trick is still in Brawl. Ledge hogging with this is fun.

Is he better or worse? besides the fact that it's a different game, I've yet to combo off of a throw or combo INTO a donkey Punch... BUT, here a list of his moves that DON'T/DO kill, hehhe.

DON'T KILL

Dtilt
RunningA
DownB
wake-up attack.
Cargo throw
Dthrow

KILL

AA combo
Ftilt
Utilt
Dsmash
Usmash
Fsmash
Uair
Bair
Dair
Fair
Nair
Donkey Punch
upB
SideB
Bthrow

He is a good character IMO and I believe he leveled up along with the dynamic change of the game, but we are still figuring it out, so much more to come.

I am still very concerned about invulnerability frames, as I assumed it would be a big part of this game but i just don't see them yet... although DK's moves are active pretty fast... just for thought, I believe the only other move he would have invulnerability frames on is his Fair... I will also search for this tomorrow.

Goodnight guys.

Now that we know crouch canceling isn't in, is Dk's down B really that beastly?
Well, at the time the video was made either crouch canceling was in, or it was that good, but as of the JP console version it's not THAT good. Although, I will say, the new properties are just what it needed, the hit box is much bigger and goes vertical too, so using it on angled platforms will still hit your surroundings/victim. The startup is MUCH faster, he recovers MUCH faster, so much that it can be used as effective oki and to punish spot dodges & Rolls. It will generally do 15% and give a SHORT launch, it way be possible to combo fast fallers from there, this still needs testing. I can compare the range and speed to his Ftilt if that helps everyone understand.

Kyle

couldntmakeaname

Smash Cadet
Can you SHFF a Fair this time? Also, does the Fair still have the 2 ways it hits (meteor/spike and knockback left/right).

And can you turn around while using the Donkey Punch (I hate calling it that cuz u no)? There's another thread where it shows a CPU doing it.

Kyle_Wattula

Smash Journeyman
Can you SHFF a Fair this time? Also, does the Fair still have the 2 ways it hits (meteor/spike and knockback left/right).

And can you turn around while using the Donkey Punch (I hate calling it that cuz u no)? There's another thread where it shows a CPU doing it.

The NeutralB turn around trick is still in Brawl. Ledge hogging with this is fun.

the Fair still has 2 ways it hits (meteor/spike and knockback left/right).

SHFF Fair.. I'll let you know tomorrow (Feb 7th). =)

couldntmakeaname

Smash Cadet
I mean can you turn it around while you are on the ground. But good to know turn around B moves are back.

Vanish07

Smash Rookie
keep up the good work fellas. Donkey Kong has been **** on the past couple of years in the video game industry, and it's good to hear that someone's going to play him right in brawl. DK, Diddy, and Dixie have always been favorite VG characters of mine, and i'd love to see them get in a great game sometime soon, but for now, i'll just have to settle with seeing DK and Diddy in brawl.

Kyle_Wattula

Smash Journeyman
Dear Soldiers,

I got my chance to investigate in practive mode while answering lots of questions I still had. Let's get to it.

-Parry, into combo is only as effective as the regular recovery of your opponent, hence you can always Parry, Dsmash. But a Parry, SideB is only going to work when they do a huge move with bad recovery like Ganon's Fair or something. Depending on what move you parry, different windows of oppertunities open up. Parry, Dsmash is almost always guranteed. Parry, downB works on slower moves, and Parry sideB works on really slow moves.

-Upon testing for invulnerable frames on Fair, My friend (Som) says that i'm invulnerable and can't be anti-aired. This happens extremely laet btw, Honestly, almost identical to DK punch. Although, I personally believe that the Fair now his a disjointed hit-box from my body. Invulnerable... maybe, AMAZING yes.

- DK can SHFF his Fair now. =)

- Donkey Punch on ground can be instantly turned around. The inupt is as tricky as the aerial version, but, hey...it works.

- While fighting FastFallers downB, Utilit combos, it may be possiable to combo Usmash.. more experimenting later. What is very impotant though is the distance at which downB launches them, as you can only combo when they are close to you, no tme for a running Uair, that I can tell. =(

- There is a recovery trick to his upB, dependiing on when you hit the ground after the active frames. There's an ok size window after the active frames where landing gives almost (if not) instant recovery. However, if you land after this window the recover is HORRIFIC as you always fall n your monkey butt and have to physically pick yourself up. This may have been in Melee, IDK, but the recovery of landing after that window is sooo bad it's definately noticable now.

- New awesome discovery, I played Samus in melee, while implimenting all her her cheap tricks i was most pleased with holding onto a ledge, dropping, jumping than suprise firing a fully charged Power shot. While playing DK in Melee, I would only do this when they are baiting ledge tricks, and LOW on health as I am up. Low and behold I found myself in this same position today. From ledge grab, I dropped, jumped, than DK punched, outed my opponent but to my amazement DK GRABED THE LEDGE. Kid tested mother approved, ledge grab after aerial DK ounch, AND the ability to DK punch from ledge while recovering in time to re-grab ledge.

That's it from me guys, I'm off to pick up my fat friend Ryan-Bill, I swear if Brawl was out two years ago we woulld have named HIM Purple pikmin, but it wasn't, now Purple Pikmin = Ryan-Bill.

Ciao

The_Woebegone_Jackal

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Faver_Jo
3DS FC
4854-6514-7143
is it possible to 'foxtrot' effectivly with DK?
I'm just curious because it really would help DK's game if he could and if he does it well trotting towards an opponent then going into a downB(or a number of other moves) could be useful (foxtrotting allows you to do basicaly the same thing as cc with some moves it seems).

just in case anyone doesn't know how foxtrotting works in Brawl
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=140723

Kyle_Wattula

Smash Journeyman
February 09, 2008.

Dear Monkey Klan,

More great news, My crew and and I traveled to a Brawl Tourney in Cincinnati last night, over 40 people entered. Neutral stages, no items no FS. =). The only bad part was the preliminary pools, as the first 3 matches were FFA with top two proceeding.

Overall DK *****. His Down B, Bair and DK Punch brought me through all the preliminaries. Than his regular "Mindgames" lead me to win 1st place at the tourney.

Things to note:

- Against Pit I actually combo'ed Uair off of a cargo throw. o.O He was around 60% and I did the trick where you cargo, run, jump and Utoss them as DK is ascending from his jump. Yay Yay Yay.

- I spiked a Marth HARD with Dair as he was going to sweetspot a ledge with upB, This was easy as I ledgeHogged and just fell, Jump, Dair from ledge as he was rising.

- Pit is combo City
-Marth is combo Metropolis

- Both are beatable. =)

- DK Punch invulnerability is AMAZING, I got SOOOO many kills this way.

- downB has incredible range. use this to punish, rolls, shields and spot dodges.

I killed pit @ 75 with a Dsmash, NOT CHARGED at all. it was actually really dirty because it came out between pit's neutral A combo stuff. MMMMMMMM

-I got hit-out of DK Punch often, =(

-Dtilt, sideB, AA combo's on LOW percentage

-Dtoss, running Dtoss is AMAZING at low percents.

To answer the question, Foxtrotting is GREAT for DK, is range and acceleration are phenomenal. His is significantly more effective than the wolf video demonstration you shared with us.

My brother bought me a DK Plush, he looks great. Honestly, it's the best DK stuffed I've seen... most often look weird.

My brother was a crowd favorite as his Snake was Phenomenal and he ***** people in the first FFA. He claimed 6/9 of the FFA Kills. Props to out buddy John (TheSlyMoogle) as he claimed 7/9 Kills in FFA with Olimar. Finally my friend Mac (Macarthur Blunts) placed third. Good job guys.

Mccdbz5

Smash Journeyman
Did anybody happen to record any of the matches at this tournament? I'm really killing for some good Donkey Kong footage. :ohwell:

Agent 1337

Smash Apprentice
I've got a quick question. Everyone seems to think Donkey Kong's range in Brawl has been nerfed compared to Melee, especially his Giant Punch. However, since he's so big, is it possible that his range has stayed the same or even gotten better, due to him being enormous? It certainly didn't get bigger proportionally, but it'd be nice for it to be confirmed that he actually gets less range overall.

WarZ

Smash Apprentice
Nice to see some people still like DK, including me but not as a main..

Relldaproblem

Smash Cadet
Thank u good man with all the dk updates.He's been my favorite seen 64,Glad 2 see that he gets luv.

Kyle_Wattula

Smash Journeyman
Dear Kong Soldiers,

Vids... no. My apologies, BUT I do have good news about that subject. We will be hosting a Brawl Tourney on our campus this week (Thursday) Valentine Tourney woot woot, we WILL be recording and uploading vids, expect some DK, Snake, Olimar and PT. (Our other players have YET to dedicate themselves to a main. *BooBoo face*)

I've got a quick question. Everyone seems to think Donkey Kong's range in Brawl has been nerfed compared to Melee, especially his Giant Punch. However, since he's so big, is it possible that his range has stayed the same or even gotten better, due to him being enormous? It certainly didn't get bigger proportionally, but it'd be nice for it to be confirmed that he actually gets less range overall.
My Understanding on DK's Range, (as I may be the person around here to play MonkeyKong the most extensively since Brawl) is Better. DK only lost range on 1 move, His DK Punch, Although it is a VITAL move to his arsenal. It also is very important to mention the 2 significant BUFFS that DK Punch recieved, 1- Invulnerability frames as it can not "trade" hits. 2- Much faster charge Time, DK takes 10 wind-ups that happen MUCH MUCH faster than any previous installment of Smash. Mentioned on the e4all impression they said that his Bair was shorter...I contest this. It is different, it flings a little more upward, kinda has a slight arc to it, but it's definately not "shorter".

Moves with NERFED range-
DK Punch

Moves with BUFFED range-
Ftilt (Because of his overall bigger body)
Dtilt (Because of his overall bigger body)
FSmash (Because of his overall bigger body)
DownB
upB (Because of his overall bigger body)
sideB
Dsmash (Because of his overall bigger body)
Nair (Because of his overall bigger body)
Fair (Because of his overall bigger body)

Moves with altered range/direction
Bair

Vanish07

Smash Rookie
dude YEEEESSS! that's awesome man, this is exactly what i want to hear, DK can beat the **** out of Pit and Marth. he should be able to, i'm tired of hearing people rag on him like the Donkey Kong games (for SNES and 64) weren't some of the best video games in history. **** you, DK haters.

Kyle_Wattula

Smash Journeyman
dude YEEEESSS! that's awesome man, this is exactly what i want to hear, DK can beat the **** out of Pit and Marth. he should be able to, i'm tired of hearing people rag on him like the Donkey Kong games (for SNES and 64) weren't some of the best video games in history. **** you, DK haters.
I hope I didn't confuse everyone when I said that Marth and Pit we combo city/Metropolis respectively. My comment was actually directed toward THEIR game play as they combo AMAZINGLY, especially against the fat** of DonkeyKong. However, YES, DK can combo them well with Bair, Dtilt, Dthrow and such. It goes both ways.

I also feel that there is some concepts I haven't stressed enough while discussing new DK stuff. in general, I can comfortably make these statement.

-His Range is farther
-His Knockback is greater
-His Start-up is faster
-His upB is further/longer/has a recovery trick
-His recovery on virtually every moves is faster.
-His spot dodge is quick and recovery MUCH faster
-HIs B moves are all useful and can be implimented.
-Uair is not combocrazy, but it outs well.
-Throws are not combocrazy, but it outs OK.

So I got to play for a while today and here is what's note worthy.

-I tried really hard and couldn't Uair from Cargo throw.
-DK Punch is unshieldgrag-able b/c of knockback
-sideB is unshieldgrag-ble b/c of knockback
-downB is unshieldgrag-able b/c of knockback

HOWEVER, parrying reduces all push-back so a successfully parried sideB, neutralB or downB can be grabbed/punished effectively.ADDITIONALLY, even a successful parry still reduces shield.

-1 DK Punch and 1 sideB will break shield
-1 sideB and 1 DK Punch will break shield
-downB ANNIHILATES shields

-I could NOT find invulnerability frames on Usmash
-I could NOT find invulnerability frames on sideB
-Invulnerability on DK Punch is AMAZING, if DK is descending on someone charging a Usmash for anti-air, that is YOUR FREE DK punch, lol.
-The range for DK punch is shorter, but not smaller as the hitbox was only moved to encompass more of DK's body, DK punche is active WELL BEHIND his shoulder, making Reverse DK punch even MORE EFFECTIVE.

I ****ing love this monkey.

Mccdbz5

Smash Journeyman
Dear Kong Soldiers,

Vids... no. My apologies, BUT I do have good news about that subject. We will be hosting a Brawl Tourney on our campus this week (Thursday) Valentine Tourney woot woot, we WILL be recording and uploading vids, expect some DK, Snake, Olimar and PT. (Our other players have YET to dedicate themselves to a main. *BooBoo face*)
If you're going to be playing as Donkey Kong throughout the tournament, could you please use his original brown color scheme? I know it sounds silly, but everyone has been using his alternate colors, like white and such, and I've been waiting to see a good Donkey Kong player playing in his original get-up. Plus, his original color scheme is my favorite one. :)

Kyle_Wattula

Smash Journeyman
@mccdbz5- Your request for an original gangster brown DK is sincere and kinda funny, I've played baby poop green DK since Melee, and I am proud to rep brightened forest Green in Brawl. Bada** brown can be your thing.

Once again I've PM'd another MOD and asked for some significant changes to be made in this DK corner, I'm curious to see if/how much stuff gets cleaned up around here. Here's what I've said MODS please read this!!

Character Boards Inquary
Why is there so many crappy threads in this DK corner? Theres around 4 complaining about his FS/ sideB and others are pointless. Is there a Specific moderator for DK like we do over at Dustloop.com, or does this just get cleaned up when a Supermod happens to stroll around and get annoyed?

Please DO

Delete a bunch of threads in the DK forum.

Keep "effective uses for his FS?", "Developing your Brawl Game" "DK Vids" "Who will main DK?"

Rename "Nobody likes DK" change it to, "DK General discussion"

Thanks,
Kyle

Kyle_Wattula

Smash Journeyman
It's nice to see that in Brawl DK is bigger, faster and stronger too! XD Thanks for the info!
With this information, we can definitely say that DK is WAY better than his Melee counter part. The only thing he "Lost""Nerfed" was his Uair combo ability. But, the new parry/perfect guard technique allows a Dsmash to be used for punish on shield, rather than a throw Uair combo (Melee punish). This change doesn't make DK lose that depth to his game, it only forces him to use an option that does less damage and potentially kills EVERYONE.

Now let's address Tiers,
Based on all this info I've put together about DK in brawl it's acceptable to say that he is MUCH BETTER. However, Tiers rate individual characters to compare as an absolute judgment who is the best. Just because DK has reliable good options, doesn't mean he has the most effective reliable options, or the most options in the game. I find him to be a GOOD SOLID character with distinct advantages of range and power, Additionally, his overall size does allow easy combo's for other players. (Metaknight & Marth come to mind). Tiers are defined by the scope of their competition, I have no idea about the potential of Luigi or Mario. Until this community does, tiers are irrelevant. That's why I'm so enthusiastic about DK and Brawl, because strategies and options are being developed RIGHT NOW. it's so fresh and relieving.

Mccdbz5

Smash Journeyman
@mccdbz5- Your request for an original gangster brown DK is sincere and kinda funny, I've played baby poop green DK since Melee, and I am proud to rep brightened forest Green in Brawl. Bada** brown can be your thing.
Gangster? Ha, that's not why I like it...it's because I always favor the originals the most, for every character. Well, the Green Donkey Kong is pretty cool this time around, so I think I can live with that. Do you think you could at least play just one match as the Brown Donkey Kong? :laugh:

Kyle_Wattula

Smash Journeyman
@mccdbz- After seeing your second request, I would have played brown DK, unfortunately, our tourney is over and already recorded. I do however, owe you one. We might record some more next week, so until then.

ABOUT THAT TOURNAMENT-

16 entries... Lot's of vids,, unfortunately, my DK was not on his game, I seriously F'd up recovery twice and suicided... Another match I repeatedly made wrong decisions. The recorder is DVD so they are .VOB files, they are being converted to .AVI's/resized than onto Youtube. WOOT WOOT.

things to note-

-Low damage Dtilt forces vulnerable knockdown ( Similar to trip), I successfully comboed Dtilt, Fsmash for ~28 damage.

-Pit owns me... I still need to learn that match-up...

- Got hit-out of DK punch A lot... I still need more exp with the invulnerability frames.

Working on vids,
Kyle~

Top Bottom