• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 3 results/shoutouts thread

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
1st post :):):)

Pound was amazing

Shoutouts:

G-reg - I was looking forward to playing you in pools and I had mad fun playing you. :) Your CF is awesome and your nice >_< 2nd in the pool I assume? lol.

Pine - O_O I thought you played Mario all this time and when I played you I found out you played Doc :( man I was nearly caught off guard when I played you. Good stuff at pound and I just saw your combo vid too good shtuff.

Silent Wolf - Your amazing >_< I dunno if you remember me I was one of the sheik players in your third round pool lol. It was awesome watching you play I always watch your stuff cuz your movements are sooo smooth and your tech skill is top notch of course :p. Im glad you made it out of pools and I hope I can play you again at some point :lick:

QDVS - Thanks for knocking me out of pools you jerk :mad::mad:. LMAO jk you played real well AND YOUR MARTH IS RIDICULOUS!!!?!?!!?. I told you you shoulda stayed marth >_< GOOD STUFF. Loved hanging out and talking with you man I'll look out for you if we ever go to another big tourney ;).

Drephen - Lol at the Midwest vs Northeast crew battle trash talk. :( you don't remember me after typing all that help on my sheik thread >_>>_>_>_>_>__>. :( LOL na I had fun in that battle I hope you did too. Your amazing as always we sheiks love you :).

Sliq - Good match at the crew battle and real good stuff for getting out of third round pools and going into brackets. >_< maybe if FC is gonna happen or whatever maybe I can give you a rematch although right now we are 1-1 :).

XIF - God your like my hero LOL I <3 you man your too cool to hang out with and pound wouldn't have been the same if you weren't there. Good stuff at third round pools you ***** my biscuits :(. <3

Green mario - Your mario = amazing LOL stop talking down on yourself :(. I had mad fun hanging out with you and playing you in friendlies too. I need to play more floridians more >_>.

PC - Man your so good lol good stuff at brackets I was rooting for you PC. Thanks for helping me out in crews your advice got me playing way better than I normally would have under those conditions. I need to play you next time >_<.

Kiwi - Thanks for the uber name tag >_> I thought it was awesome and play less so I can play you for once :(.

Cort - Good stuff in brackets and boo at not playing me in friendlies :(:(:(. That means you have to go to a NYC tourney so you can play me :laugh:.

Plank - Great tourney just like pound 2 regardless of the time problems I and practically all of the players there had fun and appreciate what you did. Good match at pools too >_< I saw you beat mango and I was scared LOL. Good thing I was playing really good the day I had to play you LOL.

Hat - For housing of course :) but you were so cool with me and my friends and I can't thank you enough for housing me I really appreciate it :).

I probably forgot some people I'll edit it later or sumthin >_<

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
Congratulations Mango, Azen and M2K for winning ^_^

Wait a minute... Azen and Chillin didn't team? Lol

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
That's insane.... Mango lost out first round, then had the hardest loser's bracket I can imagine:

Forward, Azen, Chu, Cort, PC Chris, AND M2K?

This guy is too good. Luckily for him I'm told Jiggs is only better in Brawl. Maybe a new Ken?

EDIT: wasn't there crews? I wanna see the results for that.

Big_R

Smash Champion
This was pretty fun even though we got back to Ohio at 8:30 and I had class at 9:30. Me and souroush tricked mad ppl at this though so it was too good. "Nah we tricked you guys we're going Jungle Japes" Rapppeee rofl

Also I squandered my way out of my second pool. That hax kid came outta nowhere. he said good **** tho. i was like watch your mouth! lol

more shoutouts lata

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
you guys know whats never ever funny? everyone coming into a results thread and acting like kdj won, or saying kdj would have won.

just sayin.

pretty sure mango freaking destroyed everyone anyways lol

kiwiii

Smash Lord
subscribing :] will post shoutouts later when i have time! <3 AMAZING TOURNEY THOUGH
and tec0 u **** haha

maaaaaangooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! repping the fwoots all over america :cool:

D20

Smash Lord
Epic!

SwiftBass – Our conversations on the drives down and back were too good… kind of like your Fox.
Takieddine – You shine-spiked my car keys.
Xyt – Nice hat?
Mogwai – “Oh girl!”
PockyD – Watch out for those earthquakes.
Chaddd – I’m sorry I made our set so miserable… actually, I lied. I had fun.
XIF – I was extremely impressed by your skills.
ZM2004 – You should get more credit for your Mario. It is solid.
The rest of pool 15 – I <3 us.
Jash – You really inspired me, but I’ll be taking my money back next time. Yeah, I’m cocky.
Drephen and Bushman – Pittsburgh loves you.
Juke, Kel, and Big_R – I’ll see you guys at some tournaments soon.
Sliq – Your Jigglypuff costume is top tier.
Doyoung2win – You are the coolest smasher from Jersey. Don’t tell Sensei I said that.
Kaiser and NEO – The teams set I played with you guys was too fun… and I typically hate teams.
N64 – Those matches we played were really refreshing… got to love the low tiers.
DJ_ Nintendo – Jungle Japes? Lame. Bowser? Awesome.
Kiwiii – Learn to play Falcon free-for-alls.
Scar/Pakman – PA Love.
Skler – We should have played some more matches. GG.
Eggz – Where were you?
MaNg0 – Congratulations.
Plank/UMBC Super Smasher – Way to see this tournament through. It was great… don’t let anyone tell you otherwise.
Anyone I missed – Sorry, hopefully I’ll add you soon.

Snakeee

Smash Master
^ Why don't I get a shout out.... we had a VERY close set :( Well gg anyways... next time I'm gonna go all Peach and get revenge. I QUIT Marth and thanks for helping me realize I'm not good with him

Skler

Smash Master
Ultra edit: hey, why does it not show me making it out of 3rd round pools?

I was there for pools and got 4th. What went wrong?

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Mogwai – “Oh girl!”
Lol, I stole that from Pakman and he's gonna be pissed when you're giving me credit for that.

Anyway, Pound was some good ****. Shoutouts:

Edrees: I still can't believe our first match... How the f*ck did I die first!?!?! Awesome match though and you're a pretty awesome guy so I didn't mind losing.
Cactuar: You're a Cactus. <3 Cactuses even though they **** me in pools.
The Rest of Pool 16: Yall had me scared I wasn't gonna make it out of round 1 pools. Good matches all.
Scar: First match vs. HugS = too good. Play like that all the time. Also, you are my favorite person ever.
Cort: Falco target test... wtf, you're too good at this game. Also, your Falcon dittos with Scar on YS were too good.
Pakman: You're my hero for pulling that combo off on PC. Shoryuken is awesome. Also, I need to know where to see the beeryuken picture because it sounds epic.
Qdvs: Great set man. I'm still upset I forgot to pick DK64 vs. you in our third match. I was too sad that you banned dreamland so I just picked the gayest stage I could think of even though PF wasn't a good choice. I <3 your marth though, so I'm ok with the loss.
HugS: You're too smart about this game. I was so happy when I shine -> shined you off the top of YS at like 40% in game 1, but then you just did all this jab -> jab -> ftilt **** that just wrecked me. Good job placing well at this super-stacked tourney, I knew you were that good.
Chaddddd: Sorry about our 2nd Pool, didn't seem like anything was going your way there.
N64: I'm glad I payed you back for ****** me at VLS. STill love your Pika, and your match vs. HugS on Corneria was epic.
Dope: GJ ****** me in Dittos. I was tired and playing bad and johns johns johns, wish I could play you again, even though I know it would go the same way again.
Sethiloth: Holy f*ck that Roy is nice. GJ crushing my spirit.
Eggz: I wish I could have my match with you back. I SDed so much. Good **** taking 1st seed from HugS, I just wish I didn't play so bad vs. you.
PockyD: EC will miss you. I feel like Werewolf Barmitzvah played really well at this tourney, it's a shame our pool was so stacked, but I still had a lot of fun. Take care of yourself out in Cali.
I've Jihad It: Thanks for the CF FFA on YS with me, Scar and Pakman. That's seriously the best way to play this game, it's too fun.
Velocity: Wth happened vs. Watty in crews? You **** Samus.
Tec0: You're my hero for running that **** back in crews. That was re-god-d@mn-diculous.
WoZ: <3 WoZ, <3 WoZ, <3 Woz. I'm gonna miss you buddy.
Swift: good job beating Zelgadis twice. You're too good at this game, I just wish your pool 3 hadn't been such ****. Still, gj reppin' Pittsburgh hard.
The rest of Pittsburgh: Lots of fun guys, glad to see we've come from complete scrubs to making-it-out-of-Pools-1 scrubs. <3 Pittsburgh smash.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Ultra edit: hey, why does it not show me making it out of 3rd round pools?

I was there for pools and got 4th. What went wrong?
you had to leave so they put hax in, i think.

I'm not sure at all, but i just remember hax saying he loved you and he loved links.

meh.

also, i have some vids i'll be putting up, and shoutouts when i get out of classes.

Skler

Smash Master
I had asked them to put Hax into the bracket instead of me, but I was told they wouldn't do it.

I'd really just not like it to show me getting 2-0ed by everyone in that pool. Maybe show the real scores in pools and then add a note on the bottom that says I left early so Hax went into brackets instead?

Alukard

Smash Hero
great tourney ... but get at me and dj nintendo ... bowser and marth lolol ... or double samus teams lol

?!?

Smash Lord
Holla at me if you need to hire a teams partner. I
good **** eggm you did alot better than I expected your def top 3-5 falcos in the country. Man I wish I had forward's bracket cuz the poeple he played are the poeple im confident against cept m2k and mango they would **** me lol. hoepfully there is another big tourney for me to go to.

Shinku

Smash Champion
i had a blast going. good **** dav3 for bring brawl man, that made my night. pound 3 was sooo much fun!! i seriously thought m2k was going to win for sure, but i guess i underestimated MANGO!!!!

Hax

Smash Champion
good **** everybody, i love skler for letting me get into brackets. :) your link is beast

good **** SWAT :)

AIM me at 'zero hax' or add me on myspace (myspace.com/aerialacia) if you wanna talk

Col Bol

Smash Champion
Really fun tourney...

Cool people I met:

Alukard - Your samus is too good... you're a really funny/cool guy :D

Jman - Good stuff in teams, your fox is also beastly

Hax - Definitely one of my favorite falcons ever, you're too good

DJ Nintendo - Definitely one of the best bowsers ever, not to mention almost every other character ;) I love your teams

Doll - We're the best team ever, too funny... we also have the same birthday!!! :O

Eggz - You're a cool guy, good matches :D

Kyle - You are also a cool guy, soooooooooooo funny, thanks for the help in singles and the good times at the entire tournament ;)

Hax

Smash Champion
good **** colbol, you and queen are too good in teams and singles.

Cia

das kwl
finally, results thread..

plairnkk- for taking the time to throw such an amazing tournament. everyone enjoyed themselves and you did an amazing job. congrats

HAT - thanks for housing myself and so many other people. the sad thing is that we've never played ONE friendly -_-

Eggm - thanks for driving us to pound. and ROFL at your peach. it's too good

Alex Triad - thanks for driving us from pound.

Dav3 - thanks for bringing brawl. even with all the changes they made, I still enjoyed the game a lot. I never thought I'd say this, but I might be playing dedede.

teczero - thanks for being a great teammate as always. I have a feeling that if we didn't leave early, we would have made it much further.

Mang0 - congrats for winning. did not see that coming. btw, you can go ahead and name that jiggz maneuver after me now. I pulled it off on like.. 8 people :)

Edreese - I was so impressed w/ your peach. and I love your use of Fairs.

ChuDat - "you have no idea what it's like to be pro" .. just.. wow.. I like your ICz though. they're pretty good

Phish-it - I still think you have the fastest ganondorf I've ever seen

Sol - for the longest time, I thought you and coin chaser were the same person (wtf)

Ky - good matches (and I had fun in that avalanche + VaNz vs B'more's finest crew. 11 of their 16 stocks have MY name on it. yessh)

Trail - how do you like my Zelda/Sheik combination?? I wished we could have finished our match

East Coast PA + up - I'm soooo sorry for how badly I played vs midwest.. I felt like pure and utter garbage. but if it helps, I did take the last 7 stocks off of the international crew :D also, you guys owe teczero some new glasses.

Cactuar - I love playing you because it's just good practice. good matches. (also, where can I find the tri-state rankings list??)

pakman - you should play young link more, it's good especially if you're in the mood to camp :)

SCARDUZIO!!!! - (I hope I spelled that correctly) I heard about what you did to hugs.. DAAAAAMN good stuff.. and DoYoung has the funniest picture of you.

Bone - thanks for complementing my Peach. I'm starting to lose confidence in it though -_-

DJ combo - thanks for complimenting my Young Link. I wish we didn't have that ridiculously hard pool though.. I mean.. wow

QDVS - you've gotten so much better. I'll remember your tactics for the next time we have to play in tournament ^_^

M2K - wow.. I'm surprised at you

Azen - were you really that surprised my me and teczero's double GAW and double Jigglypuff??

Players from spain - you were all very impressive. good stuff

Oorah - you did soo well. good stuff. I can't believe how fast you're improving

DCScribz - good stuff as well. lmao @ ur crying when the giants won

Hax - you did well like we knew you would. and we ***** in those teams matches. team "no synergy" is definitely back

Jman - you did well also. multi-stocking some very well known players. daaaamn

to those at HAT's house - u guys were impossible to live with.. nahh, I'm kidding. GG's to those I ***** in that A button game in mario party

XIF - we've still never played a single match.. WTH

PB+J - come back to new york, you know that you miss it. also stop cheering for the opposition in my tournament matches T_T

PC Chris- a special shoutout for leading the come back revolution in crews, and fixing my mistakes. also, lolz @ me just finding your DS on a table all by itself. I knew it was yours because of the pink stylus

Cort - you are waaaaaaaay too good at break the targets
-----------------------------------------

there are quite a few people who's names I do not remember. but when I do, I'll update my shoutouts ^_^

phish-it

Smash Champion
This was a great tourney and I had a great time. Good **** to everyone who won, lost and stayed at Hat's house.

That is, except for the ******* who claimed that I left from second round pools, when I was clearly there and played the people in my pool, and got me disqualified even though I made it to the 3rd round; thats right, your a ****ing piece of ****.

Oh, and if anyone knows who this person was I'd appreciate if you told me.

Shoutouts to everyone, there isn't enough time to do them individually.

Good **** to Mango at taking first. I don't EC players were disappointed that you won an EC tournament, but were scared at the fact you could. Heheheh I know I was.

Top Bottom