• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[WWYP7] Halloween (Revised)

Status
Not open for further replies.

raul

Smash Lord
Well Matt I just finished reading your piece.

I think I might have missed something as to how the 2 stories connected, but I'll figure it out. As far as comments go, I gotta say the first images I got where something like Van Wilder meets Orange County or American Pie meets Cheaters, I don't know.

Anyway, I really enjoyed the conversation with JP and Babul, which is probably where I get my Van Wilder reference from. It seemed like a lot of conversations I've had with drunk friends and strangers, and of course being drunk myself. I have to admit, at first, I thought this was going to be some dumb thing about getting drunk leading into an alcohol posioning incident, but thank god it was far from that.

There were a couple of spots where I was iffy with your word choice and descriptions, but I felt your descriptions regarding the frat house and party were good. I have to say that overall the story wasn't super exciting for me, it did make me laugh and take me back to times of me being a drunken mess, so I liked it in that regard.

Nice work Matt.

Matt

Banned via Administration
Yikes, found like a million typos. I'm glad this was extended an extra day. I think I caught them all.

Matt

Banned via Administration
Since WWYP7 is dead, I figured I could get away with reopening this, and updating and calling attention to myself in typical self-promoting whore-like fashion. Enjoy!

Sheesh, I can't believe whore is censored. How else are we supposed to talk about womens??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom