• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Gerudo Tribe (The Ganondorf Clan)

~Shin~

Smash Apprentice
I think theres been a misunderstanding, I believe we serve different masters...

I serve this man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqIb1d9qmlY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjNpFWQcxlg

Slightly different than your hate mongering Ganondorf.

Your clan reminds me of people serving somebody they actually really don't know. Perhapse its best viewed that the one your serving is actualy the easily understood evil pig monster from zelda 1 and link to the past.

I am a Ganondorf enthusiest, and I don't get a Ganondorf vibe from your clan. But maybe its our views that differ. I'd like to speak with your clan leader.

My aim is ShinDismal TJ
look me up, i'd like to discuss. If not, I'll just pass over you.

~Shin_Ganondorf~

spindash

Smash Ace
Heheh. Cool to see you guys branching over to SWF (my sig is being tossed around, yaaay~! :D)

Well, good luck guys. ^^ I know you'll recruit plenty of Ganon mains.

Deception

Smash Ace
I think theres been a misunderstanding, I believe we serve different masters...

I serve this man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqIb1d9qmlY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjNpFWQcxlg

Slightly different than your hate mongering Ganondorf.

Your clan reminds me of people serving somebody they actually really don't know. Perhapse its best viewed that the one your serving is actualy the easily understood evil pig monster from zelda 1 and link to the past.

I am a Ganondorf enthusiest, and I don't get a Ganondorf vibe from your clan. But maybe its our views that differ. I'd like to speak with your clan leader.

My aim is ShinDismal TJ
look me up, i'd like to discuss. If not, I'll just pass over you.

~Shin_Ganondorf~
Ok, I'll talk to him and see if I can get him to have a word with him. He doesn't have an SWF account, so I'll see if I can get his AIM.

Well, the Ganon population is lucky.

They've got me.
I am a Ganondorf mainer. Add me:)
Ok, I need your location, and if you want to I need your age. After, you're members.

Deception

Smash Ace
Sweet do you need any other info from me, and can I choose any of those sigs on the first post?
If you want anyone else in the clan to know more about you, then be my guest. Your location is only needed for wi-fi purposes, so people know how bad the lag might be.

Pick any sig, it's actually a requirement.

deebz435

Smash Journeyman
If you want anyone else in the clan to know more about you, then be my guest. Your location is only needed for wi-fi purposes, so people know how bad the lag might be.

Pick any sig, it's actually a requirement.
Ok thanks, I have a noob question though, how do you get one of those sigs in mine?

Edit: Nevermind about the sig thing, I got it to work. BTW my age is 20.

Blackadder

Smash Master
Peh! Pah! Poh! Pa! And another unimpressed noises!

MY GANON CREW is far better! People; do not let your minds be washed out by this fool! Their leader seeks only to rob you of your dignity, **** your child, and steal your monies!

However -- there is hope. Join my clan...

GANON SAVIORS

Rules:
Ganondorf must be our main, and your love. Each time you play him, you must quote the ancient Ganon Saviors chant (See below). All matches must end in Ganon victorious. Any loses shall face sever consequences, ranging from having all manner of sharp pointed things rammed up your backside, to having your balls cut off and replaced with a keychain saying "I suck at Smash". Winning however, will end in our glorious leader gaining your funds to help build our community.

No one disses the master. He is all powerful, and all knowing. We will attach mind reading device....thingies to your mind. If you even think something negative about him, you will suffer the The Fisting. Use your imagination.

Outsiders are eeeevil. If someone from another crew asks for you to join them, make sure you refuse their offer, and make it clear that you hate them and their pathetic religion. We must rise up against the lower class fools.

The Master
Born in 000000000 BC, our lord and master is our salvation. He knows all, and promises to one day take us to the Ganon land. His real name is not of importance, his house the same.
Just know he is not a forgiving one, but loves all of you who keep in line. He founded the ancient Ganon Saviors group thousands of years ago, and has no interest in ever letting it die. We must respect this, and keep the Ganon Saviors going -- at all costs.
Also, his name is Greg.

The Chant And Other Creepy Clan Things
Our sacred and holy chant holds mystic powers. Learn these words, and never tell an outsider of their existence.
Ransoth, Ganon, Treme, LEON. Holy Ganondorf, save thy youth, save thy land, save thy powers.
Donski, Raiden, Gorgon, ADA. Wise Ganondorf, give me mercy, hold me true, love my life.
Aruga, Mario, Chaplage, WESKER. I love you. And obey you. I am part of you.

We do not allow the sinful and evil act of sex. Instead, we prefer a far more civilized way to create new Ganon Savior clan members. Have you ever heard of Lo-Ballz-omy? No? Good --we'll educate you on the day.
Note that any sexual acts, straight or otherwise, will be punished with your children's blood.

Also, you have to be rich to join the crew. I forgot to mention that. It's for uhm.
The Master needs uh. Erm. Just give us your money.

Join Today, and get a free keyring!
Yes, that's right folks! Join today, and you CAN become a full fledged member of the Ganon Saviors! All this could be yours! (And all you could be the Master's!)
All we require is your name, age, house, location of friends, family tree, pinky finger, money, car, life, ect.
So come on down to our Youth Compound! We have ROBES, we have MASKS, we have it all!
JOIN JOIN JOIN!!!

----------------
So, yeah, of course I'll think about joining this Ganon Crew. :)

Deception

Smash Ace
Requirement? Screw that.
I guess since you are not from Brawl Central, I won't force you to use the sig. That is if you still want to join.

Peh! Pah! Poh! Pa! And another unimpressed noises!

MY GANON CREW is far better! People; do not let your minds be washed out by this fool! Their leader seeks only to rob you of your dignity, **** your child, and steal your monies!

However -- there is hope. Join my clan...

GANON SAVIORS

Rules:
Ganondorf must be our main, and your love. Each time you play him, you must quote the ancient Ganon Saviors chant (See below). All matches must end in Ganon victorious. Any loses shall face sever consequences, ranging from having all manner of sharp pointed things rammed up your backside, to having your balls cut off and replaced with a keychain saying "I suck at Smash". Winning however, will end in our glorious leader gaining your funds to help build our community.

No one disses the master. He is all powerful, and all knowing. We will attach mind reading device....thingies to your mind. If you even think something negative about him, you will suffer the The Fisting. Use your imagination.

Outsiders are eeeevil. If someone from another crew asks for you to join them, make sure you refuse their offer, and make it clear that you hate them and their pathetic religion. We must rise up against the lower class fools.

The Master
Born in 000000000 BC, our lord and master is our salvation. He knows all, and promises to one day take us to the Ganon land. His real name is not of importance, his house the same.
Just know he is not a forgiving one, but loves all of you who keep in line. He founded the ancient Ganon Saviors group thousands of years ago, and has no interest in ever letting it die. We must respect this, and keep the Ganon Saviors going -- at all costs.
Also, his name is Greg.

The Chant And Other Creepy Clan Things
Our sacred and holy chant holds mystic powers. Learn these words, and never tell an outsider of their existence.
Ransoth, Ganon, Treme, LEON. Holy Ganondorf, save thy youth, save thy land, save thy powers.
Donski, Raiden, Gorgon, ADA. Wise Ganondorf, give me mercy, hold me true, love my life.
Aruga, Mario, Chaplage, WESKER. I love you. And obey you. I am part of you.

We do not allow the sinful and evil act of sex. Instead, we prefer a far more civilized way to create new Ganon Savior clan members. Have you ever heard of Lo-Ballz-omy? No? Good --we'll educate you on the day.
Note that any sexual acts, straight or otherwise, will be punished with your children's blood.

Also, you have to be rich to join the crew. I forgot to mention that. It's for uhm.
The Master needs uh. Erm. Just give us your money.

Join Today, and get a free keyring!
Yes, that's right folks! Join today, and you CAN become a full fledged member of the Ganon Saviors! All this could be yours! (And all you could be the Master's!)
All we require is your name, age, house, location of friends, family tree, pinky finger, money, car, life, ect.
So come on down to our Youth Compound! We have ROBES, we have MASKS, we have it all!
JOIN JOIN JOIN!!!

----------------
So, yeah, of course I'll think about joining this Ganon Crew. :)
ROFL, that's the funniest **** I've heard.

~Shin~

Smash Apprentice
Can we speak through aim or something?

If there is a gathering of Ganondorf players, I want to know what its all about. I want to know WHAT you are portraying your guild as, and why you are doing it. I can psychologically break Ganondorf down to easy understood explenations for all his doings through the games that have been released, and through what interactions Ganondorf has had. And I want to know, do you people even know enough about who your serving so that you represent him correctly?

I can be in charge of your advertisement easy enough if you need it. If I were you I wouldn't pass me up, if your serious about putting Ganondorfs name over your heart, you need to know who your dealing with. I would gladly help you.

I've been a member of SWF for a long time (as ~Shin_Ganondorf~, I recently changed my name) I have in melee wrote a 27 page guide known as ~How To Wield The Triforce of Power~ one of the guides that sparked some of the brightest players to improve, and helped a number of people learn to play and represent G-dorf to their best abilities. I've been around a while. I've been dedicated for a LOOOONG TIIIIME.

Mostly? IF you really want to know?
I've seen a few of these "crews" or "Guilds" pop up in a few places.
Most of the people around my area think its goofey, I want to know what exactly these crews are for. what are they designed to do?

Will I help get more people interested in Ganondorf, who he is, and how he is played in Brawl? Or is this all a waste of time..

I don't know what the heck these crews are for. I need enlightenment.
Do I join and become part of something bigger than myself that I can build up as a juggernaught of a corporation, dedicated to sharing the awesomeness of Ganondorf, and pulling together people who are of similar minds that can bounce idea's off one another in order to become stronger and stronger

or will I (as i'm expecting) do better by not joining, and representing Ganondorf way better by myself.

Aim? Shindismal TJ

Deception

Smash Ace
Can we speak through aim or something?

If there is a gathering of Ganondorf players, I want to know what its all about. I want to know WHAT you are portraying your guild as, and why you are doing it. I can psychologically break Ganondorf down to easy understood explenations for all his doings through the games that have been released, and through what interactions Ganondorf has had. And I want to know, do you people even know enough about who your serving so that you represent him correctly?

I can be in charge of your advertisement easy enough if you need it. If I were you I wouldn't pass me up, if your serious about putting Ganondorfs name over your heart, you need to know who your dealing with. I would gladly help you.

I've been a member of SWF for a long time (as ~Shin_Ganondorf~, I recently changed my name) I have in melee wrote a 27 page guide known as ~How To Wield The Triforce of Power~ one of the guides that sparked some of the brightest players to improve, and helped a number of people learn to play and represent G-dorf to their best abilities. I've been around a while. I've been dedicated for a LOOOONG TIIIIME.

Mostly? IF you really want to know?
I've seen a few of these "crews" or "Guilds" pop up in a few places.
Most of the people around my area think its goofey, I want to know what exactly these crews are for. what are they designed to do?

Will I help get more people interested in Ganondorf, who he is, and how he is played in Brawl? Or is this all a waste of time..

Do I join and become part of something bigger than myself that I can build up as a juggernaught of a corporation, dedicated to sharing the awesomeness of Ganondorf, and pulling together people who are of similar minds that can bounce idea's off one another in order to become stronger and stronger

or will I (as i'm expecting) do better by not joining, and representing Ganondorf way better by myself.

Aim? Shindismal TJ
I've known about you for awhile, it was your guide that made me want to main Ganondorf in the first place, besides the fact I am a huge Zelda fan.

Unfortunately, I do not have AIM, and even if I download it, my computer will block it. The closest thing I have to that is IRC.

~Shin~

Smash Apprentice
The closest thing I have to that is IRC.
That will probably work. I have to go to work now however, and they got me workin one of those amazing shifts everyone loves where you close the store at night, and then you open it in the morning.
I'll be gone for today and tomorrow pretty much.

~Shin_Ganondorf~

I think, in my last post I did write down the main questions I had. Can you answer them to the best of your abilities? Hey, do you guys have a website?

Deception

Smash Ace
I'd like to join. Sounds like some fun mayhem.
Okay, just tell me your location in you're in.
Guess what? Hope you guys like tasting sword in your face, 'cause you're gonna taste it a lot when you fight the Twilight Heroes.

That's a heads-up to let you know we're enemies...
If you want us to be enemies, that's fine with me. But I'll warn you, I find disputes over characters boring and unneccesary.

Twilight Emblem

Banned via Warnings

Aim? Shindismal TJ
I think it would be a good idea to join shin, it would help in both aspects of what you're thinking about. It would do nothing but help improve your game to be exposed to other ganondorf players like this.We definatly would bounce ideas off eachother which would yes, lead to constantly evolving tactics and strats. Something that could only improve our game.

For example, We could talk to eachother about matchups we're having trouble with to find solutions, situations in matches we have trouble getting out of, etc. We'd theorize answers we come up withto our problems then apply them with practice to kill off the weaknesses.

I'm thinking about joining, maybe.

I have aim if you want to talk to me about this.

chaos971

Smash Rookie
Oh, and my location is in the great land of maple syrup. In other words, Ottawa ,Ontario, Canada.

triforceswordmaster

Smash Apprentice
i'm a little torn. legend of zelda is my favorite games series EVER. it just so happens that I co-main link and ganondorf. is there a place for me?!?

Cancel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Diaz30
Hey can i join since my main is ganon in melee. my info is in my profile or just look to the side.
<-

Top Bottom