• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HAB-FEST was a fun day ~^.^~

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
HAbfest was fun. thats all I gotta say. If anyone ever wants to come through and play some brawl let me know and i'll see whats up.

1055 Blake Ave Apt 14
Brooklyn, NY 11208

MAH #

718-484-9503

Directions ( woo boy... )

Its easier if You take the C to Shepard and walk towards Blake ave. Its in the same direction as Silvens house if you ever been there. My building has a store in its side and theres a school right across the street. You can also take the 3 train to the last stop, New Lots ave, make a left soon as you come out the train station. walk 2 blocks then make a right onto blake and walk 4 blocks down. You're there when you see a school across the street.

OR.. you could hopstop.com my address...

D1

Banned via Administration
w/ 3 TVs and Wiis guaranteed of course I'm definitely gonna be there. If anyone wants to bring more TVs and/or Wiis come thru!

Plus if you still wanna go to the Web2Zone tourney later on...you can drop by earlier to play some Brawl for fun around noon.

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
NYC weekly thread got the lock and key

Shameless bump. Posted directions to my house ( hopefully they are good ones ). Going to be home all day so call when ya get to the train station and i'll walk over there and get yallz. You can take either the 3 to the last stop or the C to Shepard and walk from there. I highly suggest the C train...

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
I'll play anyone ~^.^~ , however i'm headed out now and imma be gone until tomorrow afternnon. Hope you come through friday.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Dammit. WHY that day?! I have Video Game class from 11-1:45, and then I have to catch the next train home for the weekend.

**** yous guys. Oh well, you just gotta have another one of these soon. That's all. :)

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
Dammit. WHY that day?! I have Video Game class from 11-1:45, and then I have to catch the next train home for the weekend.

**** yous guys. Oh well, you just gotta have another one of these soon. That's all. :)
Of course bro. as long as i'm off fridays and I know i'm not going to be busy and whatnot imma prolly have one every friday until brawl comes out in the US... even still I may still have em, but I highly doubt it.

-__-

Smash Ace
change the day plzz lik sunday or next friday i have money matches i dont wana miss T_T

Zro

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4356-1415-1117
change the day plzz lik sunday or next friday i have money matches i dont wana miss T_T
***** it starts at 12 so u could come here first 2 warm up or w.e and than go 2 w2z... i might do that... or mayb not if im havin 2 much fun =]

TierWhore

Smash Journeyman
i'm definately coming, i'm friends with cass and luck and i stuff, You probably don't remember me Shin, but......i'm coming

D1

Banned via Administration
Its good to see we have a couple people interested in coming...good to hear...good to see ^_^. See ya'll nigz tomorrow.

KingFeeF

Smash Apprentice
i dont know if this is a dumb question or if anyone has asked it but..how the hell do u /many smashboardians have this game??!!??...oh and i might come

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
ya I am stuck at home >_<

sorry shin but the snow killed my chances-.- the trains are being gay

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
ya I am stuck at home >_<

sorry shin but the snow killed my chances-.- the trains are being gay
We all know how the great transit system we depend on accels in... uncool weather, but the snow is looking nice from my window I must admit. Shoulda snowed like this on x mas...

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
D1, tell me if this sounds familiar...

"FALCONNNNN PAA -- BEEP BEEP! Forward Smash! Pause. L+R+A+Start."

D1 just can't handle Whistle Armor.

Wow it took exactly 55 minutes to get from Shin's door to GCT. I caught the C and the 4 as soon as they got there. Get at MTA.

Get at my ROB. Yeah I lost $2, but get at my ROB. I do fail for not being able to post videos at this point. I'll have them up by Monday night.

I ended up getting five and a half videos. I say five and a half because in one, the camera tilted to the side and cut off a bit of the screen, and Tier got in the way for about twenty seconds.

One of the vids of my ROB against D1's Sonic has the BEST ENDING EVER!! /hype

Shin, just... do another one of these next week. That's all I have to say.

CasshernDGZ

Smash Journeyman
Yo this Brawlfest was a major accomplishment, for me at least. Shouts to Shin for such a great idea. Now if we just keep it a secret, I get to play more. Heh heh heh...

Shin Bowser Meow

Smash Ace
NNID
ShinBowserMeow
3DS FC
4184-3865-2383
D1, tell me if this sounds familiar...

"FALCONNNNN PAA -- BEEP BEEP! Forward Smash! Pause. L+R+A+Start."

D1 just can't handle Whistle Armor.

Wow it took exactly 55 minutes to get from Shin's door to GCT. I caught the C and the 4 as soon as they got there. Get at MTA.

Get at my ROB. Yeah I lost $2, but get at my ROB. I do fail for not being able to post videos at this point. I'll have them up by Monday night.

I ended up getting five and a half videos. I say five and a half because in one, the camera tilted to the side and cut off a bit of the screen, and Tier got in the way for about twenty seconds.

One of the vids of my ROB against D1's Sonic has the BEST ENDING EVER!! /hype

Shin, just... do another one of these next week. That's all I have to say.
Consider it done. I'm just gald heads enjoyed themselves.

Yo this Brawlfest was a major accomplishment, for me at least. Shouts to Shin for such a great idea. Now if we just keep it a secret, I get to play more. Heh heh heh...
It was D1's idea. I just provided the place so give shouts to him hardcore. One more thing...

@ Luck

You owe me a 2 liter Pepsi if you come to my apt again. @ least ask for the rest of the bottle before walking out with it... geez...

-__-

Smash Ace
heh i won my money matches and made 70 dollars today j wong wanted to play for 50 so yea thanks every1 for your support im really happy -__-

Top Bottom