• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Super Smash Twins - Team Combo Video

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I put together some clips from various Doubles matches - particularly the more humorous and silly ones. There's a summary of various segments in the video's description which helps explain some of the more visually deceptive parts that make you say "What just happened there?". It's bound to happen in Doubles since things are more chaotic, so make sure you at least glance at the summary. ;)

Here's the YouTube link:

Super Smash Twins - Team Combo Video
(featuring Kirby & Jigglypuff)

ShumPenPo

Smash Apprentice
That was totally awesome and amazing. Loved the video very much, had me laughing a lot. Missing the rest on falco at 0:54 was soooooo goood ^-^.

D

Deleted member

this is the best melee video ever, period

T!mmy are you still going to main kirby in brawl? because ive only seen you play as metaknight

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
6:25 was silly LOLOLOL

Your amazing :) your guys vids make it seem you guys have a LOT of fun LOL.

Good stuff really fun to watch :)

LOL at the jiggly dash attack into edgeguarding marth LOLOLOL

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
this is the best melee video ever, period

T!mmy are you still going to main kirby in brawl? because ive only seen you play as metaknight
Of course I'm going to main Kirby, though I like all the Kirby characters (Dedede & Meta Knight). The videos of me playing Meta Knight were from E For All and the demo didn't have Kirby. Here are a couple of my Kirby vids in Brawl:

t1mmy (Kirby) vs. t0mmy (ROB)
t1mmy (Kirby) vs. Cody (Ness)

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
i'm just gonna bump this cuz i really miss it.... Anyone have the vid?

EDIT: Just noticed it was over a year ago, i dunno why i bumped it, but idc if i get infracted lol so w/e

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
this was the first team combo vid i saw ever on youtube. All i remember from it was that is was very funny and there were mad mindgames. Team combos features puff and kirby lmao

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
Guess this will never be found T.T

Apparently this video was removed like a couple months after they posted it. By then, the Twins had a computer crash and lost the video from it. And ever since, they have been looking for someone who has downloaded it off youtube or have it saved elsewhere...with no cigar T.T

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
OMG nice lol, have u tried the Realplayer download thing where you can download the video straight to your computer? Its gonna be an FLV file, but its easy to convert to AVI or MPEG.

Winnar

Smash Lord
I can't see it :(

Hey can you go to your account and look under My Videos? You can Download MP4 for uploaded videos, dunno if you still have the option for videos that have been taken down for copyright stuff. Worth a shot, I really want to see this video again. It's easily one of the best smash vids ever.

Um...There are a lot of software you can use for downloading streamed videos, I think Freecorder should definitely work.

Edit - I think Realplayer works the same way as freecorder. Personal preference I guess?

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
vid taken down again T.T!!
try, metacafe.com , dailymotion.com , veoh.com or some other website to upload it. I doubt YT will let you =\

Top Bottom