• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Need Brawl Lessons or a Tutor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
Hello everyon, I sephirothken is going to start giving Smash Brawl lessions through wifi. If you have the japanese version and are interested now please contact me through AIM or send me a Pm and we can arrange a date.- Of course we'd have to exchange Friend's code etc etc.

If you don't have the game yet and are waiting for the american release, I will also be giving brawl lessons once it will release.
I will be charging $25 an hour and you can only pay through paypal. paypal me at sephirothken20@hotmail.com

What I will offer to teach.

Advance techniques, what to do in certain situation and how to improve your mind games. Or if you just want to play brawl for an hour. Hopefully this will benefit the community

how will we communicate? simple, I will call you by phone or if you just simply want to talk through aim than it's fine.

Please if you are interested, PM me or AIM me, If not please keep your comments to yourself. Also I've given lessons before in melee and they are quite successful.

omiz144

Smash Apprentice
Wait...is this serious?

Do you really think people are going to pay you for Brawl lessons???

Nightcloud

Smash Journeyman
Brawl lessons already? So you consider yourself that nice? and game hasnt been out for that long considering u been playin the japanese version. Good luck tho.

I.T.P

Smash Ace
yes, that's the same ken, he also had a Melee tutoring service a year or so ago, I meh'd at the idea then, and I still do now, but it could be helpful for someone willing to spend the money, I still personally think this is way too early because the game is so fresh no one can actually define himself as pro yet, if ken was to win the gamestop tournament, then he'd have some fame to go along with this.

WoapGang

Mighty Soul of Woapgang
3DS FC
3411-2904-8277
I mean, he IS the best melee player in the world. But....i think i'll wait till Brawl comes out

I.T.P

Smash Ace
technically he wasn't even the best in melee, he was dethroned quite a while ago IIRC, though I don't follow tournament results other than my own(Israel) :p

Amorasaki

Functional
Premium
BRoomer
If you want to advertise personal business, it's probably best if you just left it in your signature with a link to the details off-site. We don't let normal members advertise for their businesses like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom