• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some of my matches...

Hikarihoshi

Smash Cadet
OMG! Your matches are amazing. Love the R1's ending. R2's ending was pretty sad... =( R4 was the best! Love your WOP to rest combo. Jeez, you and that Toon Link are amazing., especially the off the edge fights. ^^

Atsu

Smash Ace
Amazing :o. I shouldn't have watched any of them though. Your videos just made me even more stoked for Brawl xD.

Again, amazing Jiggs.

Silfa

Smash Ace
OMG! Your matches are amazing. Love the R1's ending. R2's ending was pretty sad... =( R4 was the best! Love your WOP to rest combo. Jeez, you and that Toon Link are amazing., especially the off the edge fights. ^^
I have to agree.

Great WOP to resting. Loved the end of R1 and R4 all-round was a great match.

Atsu

Smash Ace
Oops, I thought I had mentioned this in the other post.

I never knew Rest could be shielded o.o. If it was in Melee, then nevermind. But I don't ever remember getting shielded from Rest in Melee.

Ghoom

Smash Cadet
Wow that is an increidble jiggs you got there. It made me happy again.

NightJaw

Smash Rookie
thats a good jiggs considering the amount of time youve had to practice with it in brawl, im having trouble doing the rest combo in brawl as compared to melee any suggestions?

Lucrece

Smash Apprentice
Jiggs is so fun to play, although I miss the crown =(.

On to critique:

- Don't try uairs with link; his dair overrides you, and you'll hurt big time.

- Tone down on the rests, especially near edges or on edgeguarding attempts; they were the main source of your losses. Rest just isn't what it used to be; use it situationally, which usually means on the center of the stage whenever you're 100% sure it'll hit. If you're on high %'s that can get you KO'd with a charged smash, avoid Rest like the plague; fsmash and dsmash are strong KO moves to finish off an opponent, use them more frequently.

paralasalud

Smash Ace
you know, i was convinced that i love playing jiggs as well, and that i didn't main her.
but my friends tell me h/she is my main because i've been using her for most of my matches.

and it's true. so fun to play as, and WoPs kick major butt.

your pursuing off-stage is amazing.
that's what jiggs was made to do.
also, you guys are ridiculously quiet with your controllers.

1HKO

Smash Apprentice
Paxz, all I've got to say is WOW you did it once with wario and you're doing it again with Jiggly. What is it you may ask that you're doing (odd phrase, I know) with Jiggly? You're being awesome. That's all I can say. Good job and good luck (doubt you'll need it though with those skillz).

Top Bottom