• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PT Glitch | Castle Seige

mcnichoj

Smash Apprentice
Not sure if this has been mentioned, but on the Fire Emblem Castle stage when it does the "swooshing" thing and teleports you, during that time you can switch your Pokemon and you'll stay returned until you arrive at the next destination.

Not saying whether this is a helpful tech or not.
Two things I notice is you'll spawn wherever the spot was that you retreated and so you may spawn off the stage, and the other thing is the other player can hover over the spot till you spawn.

Sorry if this has already been mentioned.

ama(m/t)

Smash Lord
he means that your finding was found by him beforehand

if nothing, the video upload date proves it

mcnichoj

Smash Apprentice
he means that your finding was found by him beforehand

if nothing, the video upload date proves it
No, I mean specifically for the stage.
I understood why he posted his video, it's the same concept except the stage I suppose counts as "Port 0" and always has priority.
But I've tested it out since then and have relized from his video this glitch applies to all transformations, making both PokeT and Zelda/Shiek invicible while the stage is changing.

FS Fantom

Free Saltines
NNID
Sbfantom
No, I mean specifically for the stage.
I understood why he posted his video, it's the same concept except the stage I suppose counts as "Port 0" and always has priority.
But I've tested it out since then and have relized from his video this glitch applies to all transformations, making both PokeT and Zelda/Shiek invicible while the stage is changing.
While it's changing? Yes.
Except they're incredibly prone to a charged smash when it's DONE changing.

Kemious

Smash Apprentice
Eh its something that irrates me to no end and it especially sucks in timed matches if your behind in KOs

Top Bottom