• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Great Sea Infinite(situational)

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
Ok, so I was playing a friend on the Great Sea last night Jiggs Vs. Falco. The boat hits the rock and you know, tips up creating a wall. Well, we're fighting on the rock and I Dsmash him into the hull and he goes into the weird slide/fall animation that sometimes comes up and he hits the wall, but he can't move until the slide ends. So I Dsmash him again. And again. And again etc. etc. until the boat starts moving and then I just Usmash for the KO. From what he tells me he was trying **** hard to get out of it, but couldn't. Now, I know this is very situational, but still, its sort of cool(and you feel really good if you can get it :D)

Now, I don't know if this works on other characters because I didn't really test it(im lazy and I don't really like Brawl so I didn't want to play too much) But I found that its not so much the wall as it is the rock that caused this to happen. The Dsmash Lock does NOT work if your opponent is up against a wall as I tried it on Shadow Moses Island and all it did was cause my opponent to hit the wall and fly away.

If anyone wants to test this, feel free.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
there is a good chance that great sea is going to be banned in tournament play...

i guess its kinda cool but...

Top Bottom