• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jiggs Not Combo Video

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
I was bored, just got my computer back from best buy after 3 weeks, and a little drunk, so I played and recorded 13 matches and threw this video together. Its amazing and is in no way supposed to be a combo video, its simply a collection of me ****ing around. But its still amazing, so watch it. :)

Jigglypuff Not Combo Video

Phampy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Phampy
Some scenes in there definitely have the potential to be part of a combo video. Some of the clips were just funny though like 1:08 and 1:23 lol

Ghoom

Smash Cadet
I was very impressed with your jiggs, some of the best i've seen actually. I was jiggly main back in the melee yesteryears. I was so sad with brawl jiggly. Your jiggly gives me some hope. You pulled off some really beautiful WoP. It seems like the new jiggly power has switched from comboing into rest to a more effective WoP. Some of those were like 6-7 hits. Thats incredible. I was exalted when I could sting more than 4 together. Props on your puff.

Fodder

Smash Apprentice
Great vid, the background music just completes its hilarity.
P.S. best resting I've seen yet:)

darkssin

Smash Cadet
Glad to see I made a pretty good combo ***** for the majority of those clips lol, shame you didn't show the continuation of them... you know, with the rests you didnt' kill me with lol, or that luigi rocket punch lol

Demon Kirby

Smash Champion
You ****er, I got that song stuck in my head now!

Aside from that, I must compliment your vid. I want to see a longer one, if you can make one.

Now excuse me while I try to remove that song from my mind.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
thanks for the compliments everyone.

@Demon Kirby: I dont have any more matches recorded at the moment, but I'll see what I can do.

Top Bottom