• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Overlooked IC Stuff

Corner-Trap

Smash Ace
The reverse blizzard, and aerial into reverse blizzard are new to me, I'm definitely going to include this into my matches. I've actually done the Nana attack from the ledge quite a few times on accident, but I've been using the double Bair since I've picked up the game.

VirtualVoid

Smash Journeyman
I've used double bairs (And other double aerials) too but since you have to do the first aerial straight away and the second one so close to the ground blizzards are almost always better, your in for a treat if you never used them :p.

Off-Topic: Woo we have the same post count!

Miller

Smash Lord
Aww VirtualVoid, I was hoping no body would post this stuff, just for the fact that I didnt want people to over use that edgeguard like people and the Ken combo

Kurosagi

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, all IC players take note of these, building up the approach game is crucial.

VirtualVoid, you have the best ICs ive seen so far! Keep it up; you should think about compiling all your information into one thread; definitely sticky worthy.

Corner-Trap

Smash Ace
I wonder where's Chudat at, he hasn't really helped at all with developing the IC's in Brawl. Has he dropped them? And I don't see how VirtualVoid keeps discovering stuff before me, I'm jealous.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
ChuDat prefers Melee from what I've heard.

Void is the new IC's pioneer, not Chu.

Anyways, Void, very nice as usual. How about calling these 'newly discovered' rather than 'overlooked'? Haha, I'm sure a lot of us have never seen these before. That floating nana edge guard is freaking sweet man. Incredible discoveries.

Kyu Puff

Smash Champion
It's 'overlooked' because Wobbles posted about the reverse Blizzard a while ago. The edge guard is amazing though. Love it.

Miller

Smash Lord
Okay, look at what Ken is doing, hes not allowing anyone to record him, because he doesnt want his style copied all over again. Every melee pro is doing that.

Ark22

Smash Apprentice
Man, those are some really cool tricks. You are right, I have never seen anyone use those before, and they look incredibly useful.

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
I've been doing reverse blizzards after B-Airs for a long time. I still can't get down the desynch I found where I'd only make Nana Blizzard.

And yeah, I fell in love with using Nana's float too. ^_^

Shaman

Smash Apprentice
Void, i officially recognize you as the best, and most visible Ice climber on the IC bored...
but don't get complacent, i hear theres allot of people gunnin' for the number one spot.

Top Bottom