• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The 25% dealing with the d-throw -> f-air grabcombo is false.

slacker!

Smash Journeyman
Every character has a different "limit" depending on weight. Here they are:

29%
Bowser

28%
Donkey Kong

27%
King DeDeDe
Snake

26%
Yoshi
Wario
Ganondorf
Samus
R.O.B.
Charizard

25%
Link
Wolf
Captain Falcon
Ike

24%
Mario
Luigi
Ivysaur
Lucario

23%
Diddy Kong
Toon Link
Pit
Ice Climbers
Ness
Lucas
Sonic

22%
Peach
Marth

21%
Zelda
Sheik

20%
Zero-Suit Samus
Kirby
Meta Knight
Olimar
Fox
Falco
Pikachu

19%
Squirtle
Mr. Game & Watch

17%
Jigglypuff

So there you have it.

P.S. In case you do not know what these percents mean: If Nana was to f-air someone at the percent (OR LOWER) posted for that specific character, he/she would land standing up, allowing another free grab without having to tech-chase him/her. Also, this is WITHOUT Popo's 6% (his grab). So if you grab Bowser @ 29%, and successfully perform a f-air with Nana, he will land standing.

billythegoat

Smash Journeyman
thx for clearing up the miss info of the 25%, and for putting in the time to figure all of this out. You rock :)

VirtualVoid

Smash Journeyman
In my video I said it is only estimated. The problem is that the % changes if you used the fair before.

slacker!

Smash Journeyman
In my video I said it is only estimated. The problem is that the % changes if you used the fair before.
Does that effect happen in training? That's where I tested it multiple times. If it doesn't, oh well, at least we have basic %s now.

Also, I was talking about a post I made where I stated the 25% comment, days before your video was posted.

Miller

Smash Lord
Void already stated that all percentages were only estimates due to diminishing attacks. Honestly, learn to read before making useless topics. Also its just common sense, every character doesn't have the same weight.

slacker!

Smash Journeyman
Void already stated that all percentages were only estimates due to diminishing attacks. Honestly, learn to read before making useless topics. Also its just common sense, every character doesn't have the same weight.
How hypocritical can you be? I stated above that I was NOT talking about his video. I watched it once and forgot about it (not in a bad way, that video was excellent, Void). Maybe you should l2read. Nice job making an *** out of yourself.

Also, yeah it's common sense to all, but to number oriented people like me it helps. WHICH I also said. Learn to read, hypocrite.

kock

Smash Rookie
slacker your just annoying, all those % are around 25 anyway so that was a good estimate. do you know what an estimates is? cause your getting all worked up over someone saying that word. also thanks for repeating yourself for all of us who can't read but can type and discus the topics on the boards.

billythegoat

Smash Journeyman
everyone plz realize that what slacker just did took time, and he had the decency to share the info with us. Don't go shooting people down when they are simply trying to help.
thx for this slacker this has helped me alot. :)

Ultimatum479

Smash Apprentice
Don't you love the Internet, slacker?

I'll be testing this out when I get access to my Wii again (I'm in the DR at the moment), but you're saying that people will fall prone when hit with a Fair at higher percentages, right? So that means you can still Ice Block -lock 'em at higher percentages? This is useful to know, then, so you can know when to stop chaingrabbing and when to start pressing B.

Top Bottom