• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Wario Info! Implosion! lol

cyclops4ever

Smash Apprentice
ok i was playing a toon link last night, and as he was throwing a bomb running towards me, i ate it to be funny, but when wario eats a bomb he kinda exploads inside. but... it killed him. i tried it out and it is very strong, kinda unlikely unless they are throwing while running, but it will kill. its sorta like a weird counter. this may already be known but i'd like to share it, and anyone who doesn't know...well now ya know! lol good for spammers i suppose, try it off the edge as they bomb recover, very nice tactic. and also a glitch i found with snake as well, when eating his grenades, which kill like link and toon link, if you jump at the right time catching the grenade in your mouth, he will make the eating animation, and expload, but the grenade will land right under you. i'll post videos of it soon along with some footage of me as wario. let me know what you think!

oh yeah i forgot something else, if you shield a bomb and it bounces up, jump and bite it, if they chase they will get hit as well.

ALiAsVee

Smash Ace
I have seen that while fighting Toon Link, but i think its pretty much only for the lol's because there are better options than taking a blow from a bomb

Some_Kind_of_JokÈ?

Smash Apprentice
ive killed snakes with this before.

he threw a nade while recovering and i jumped in front of him and ate it as he was throwing it twoards the stage, then he dies lol.

best thing i the game imo. xD

stnapknah

Smash Journeyman
There are ways to set up for it, such as airdodge catching the bomb, then z dropping it on the floor. Then you can eat it when you want until it blows up lol but, still very impractical

Top Bottom