• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Snake Knockback list

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
B - 156
Forward B - 138 (14% missile after picked up speed, or after you‘ve been controlling it for a while and hit them with it without cancelling it and letting it drop on them, also this hits really hard but it sends near a 45 degree angle), 247% (weak 7% missile; it either does 7% or 14% there is no in between)
Down B - 91, snake up tilt to down B kills starting at exactly 50% +
Up B - never kills, set knockback

Up throw - 200 (211 with full DI left or right)
F throw - 208
Back throw - 203
Down throw - never kills, set knockback

Up smash - 122 (2 hits), 160 (bomb hit, doesn’t matter if it’s charged or uncharged)
F smash - 54 (really 57 without DI and you can‘t survive no matter what if you miss the DI on it even if you mash double jump as much as possible, also coincidentally it’s 57 with up + toward smash DI, 67 with normal up+toward DI, and 80% with upward DI trying to still live as much as possible [this is the best DI possible, you barely get side KOd instead of sky KOd]), 25% charged
Down smash - 118 (78 charged)

Nair - 109 (all hits), 110 last hit only (also sends at a more horizontal angle if you fall on them with last hit of nair)
Uair - 106, weak uair - 181
Fair - 99 (sky KO, close range/inside/behind), 128 (sky KO, tipper fair)
Bair - 113, weak bair - 157
Dair - 79 (all hits), 95 (last hit only)

Up tilt - 100
F tilt - 127, (135 2nd hit only)
Down tilt - 130

Jab -143 (all 3)

Dash attack - 157, weak dash attack - 219

Strong (Close) box taunt - 347
Weak (Far) box taunt - 434

this is based off a Marth in the center of FD in training mode on Stop setting

thought you guys might find this interesting. You should take note that training mode is sliiightly different than normal mode for some reason. Snake's F tilt only does 20% in training mode but 21% in brawl. Weird.

i find the C4 sticky into up tilt, starting at 50%, being able to kill you, to be extremely gay and amazing.

Dr. Hyde

Smash Ace
Wow thanks for the info.

Now planting C4 is easy, getting it to stay on them when you do the Up tilt now that's hard.

VA

Smash Hero
The piece of info on utilt to C4 is ridiculous.

I've been trying it out online and getting some horrible kills.

It's probably worth noting that it's really easy to place C4 on someone while they are in the air, if they miss an aerial, where you could normally hit them with an attack, just stick on a C4, utlit and they die. Amazing.

ShadowDigo

Smash Cadet
Wow thanks for the info.

Now planting C4 is easy, getting it to stay on them when you do the Up tilt now that's hard.
Yeah, whenever I stick the C4 on them and I do the Up tilt, I blow up the C4, but it's sticked on me!!

Anyway, great thread.

bman in 2288

Smash Journeyman
Utilt to C4...

Good thing Snake's hitboxes are all broken, m i rite? No need to touch anything.

Top Bottom