• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0-Starts Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
If no one is going to claim Master Chief, then I will do a moveset for him. Does anyone here claim Master Chief? Last call before I do him.
Masterchief most likely has already be done.

That's the reason I'm not claiming more Sonic characters. ^_^

Also as for
Dr. Eggman
, I'll be sure to mix oldschool with recent appearances. As I really adore him, I hope I can make a good moveset for him so I won't fail you. But I'm rather confident, since you all didn't seem to know how to make Lip and I think I got her pretty good (though she didn't got onto the site at last... I just guess that was because it was only one moveset, my first moveset ever, a not really throughout independently thought one, I came up with it in an half hour of work, I myself am/was not really known - it was my first post evar here - and entered pretty much a couple days before the end). Heh. Don'tcha worry, I'm someone who's able to think twisted, so I guess can make up something nice. ^_^

And
Gilius
, he will then come right as third. Got'cha.

cena_wolf

Smash Journeyman
So, wait, is Nagato from Haruhi Suzumiya open? I think I can come up with something for her.

Also, thanks for voting for Ginny! ^^

I might even do Cassandra, Sophitia, and Zasalamel from SCIV and something else. I'll do it soon.

Evilgidgit

Smash Apprentice
MYM is going to be thrilling. I've got four character in mind, one is an OC. I'm having trouble getting the moveset off the ground - the OC has some boundaries.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Hmm... Start it in the next 4-5 hours, and I'll actually probably be there for the beginning. :)

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
And that means that this thread can now be closed since the new one is open. Please use the new Make Your Move 3.0 thread from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom