• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Happy Mask Salesman's Happy Picture and Texture Shop! (undergoing changes)

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord

OP
A Guide To Uploading Snapshots

Rules Of Posting

The Snapshot Hall Of Fame

Story Time!

Fanart section

2nd post
Texture Database

Guide to making Zelda texture's *coming soon*

~~A Guide To Uploading Snapshots~~
Everything you need to know to get your snapshots posted!

How to upload snapshots:

- Take a snapshot in Brawl and save it on the SD card you placed in your Wii. Haven't got one? Go out and buy one!

- Take the SD card out and place it in an SD card reader. These can be in the form of cameras, phones or just a generic all-purpose reader. Haven't got one of these? Again, go out and get one! :chuckle:

- Next you'll need convert the snapshots you've taken to jpeg format. For this you need an appropriate program, which you can download from here. WARNING: I haven't tested this program enough yet to fully guarantee it's 100% reliable or safe!

-Alternatively, you can upload your snapshot online to this site:
http://www.brawlsnapshots.com. Just make sure you've read and understood the rules and instructions there first.

- Remember, your snapshots are located in this folder in your SD card:
/private/wii/app/RSBE/al (RSBP for European Wiis)

- If you want to preview or resize the picture just find and open your newly converted snapshot in your favourite photo editor, like Photoshop or Paint.

- When you're done save these files and upload them to your preferred image hoster on the Internet. The most popular choices would probably be photobucket - http://photobucket.com/- and imageshack -
http://imageshack.us/-

- Once they are on photobucket or any other image hosting site you'll just have to copy the new link of your picture and place it inside
the image tags, which look like this:
. You can also just click the small "insert
image" icon of your post editor and then enter the link into the popup window which appears. Then just click the post button and presto: you're done!

- Enjoy :)

NOTE:
Images may come out a little pixellated, which can be fixed by simply resizing the image and making it smaller. Blurring can also get rid of pixellations. If you don't have necessary tools to do this yourself just contact me and I'll help to best of my abilities.

~~ Rules Of Posting ~~
Read these before doing anything else!

This thread is a place for you to free up your creativity so the rules won't be too strict. However, there're still few things you should take into consideration before posting anything:

1. Global rules still apply. Don't post anything that would break these rules here. If you are not sure if something is appropriate you can always PM and ask before posting it. If I can't answer you can contact a moderator and he'll tell you if it's alright to post your picture. Any post breaking this rule will be reported and deleted of its content, in which case you'll also most likely get infracted.
  2. NO FLAMING. If somebody is kind enough to post their work for you to see don't respond by being inpolite and rude. Even though expressing your opinions through ealthy critisism and by giving advice is highly supported and encouraged, needlessly harsh commends or direct attacks against someone will get reported.
  3. Give credit to those who deserve it. It's completely fine to post pictures from deviantart and other sites containing artwork or Brawl snapshots someone else has taken as long as you credit the real creators and owners of said work. Everyone will assume the thing you're posting is made and owned by you unless you state otherwise so always remember to mention if this isn't the case.
  4. Take others into consideration. You can make this thread much more pleasant to read simply by following few simple guidelines. First, if your picture is big enough to cause the page stretching like this one either resize it before posting or post just the link leading into it like I just did. Second, don't intentionally offend anyone. Third, avoid unnecessary off-topicness. It's completely fine to sometimes post something not directly related to this thread, but if taken too far there'll be consequences.
  5. Keep your pictures somehow Zelda-related and try to be artistic with your work! This isn't a real rule in the sense that straying from it doesn't cause any consequences other than in extreme cases. Just remember that the more original and creative the picture, the better it usually is.

That concludes the necessary explanations and politicts. Now that you've (hopefully) read through it all it's time get this thing started! This first post'll serve as the main database for the pictures and contains the "hall of fame" both for the snapshots and fanart while the second post will be completely dedicated to textures. The rest will depend on your guys: free your mind and start posting!

~~ The Snapshot Hall Of Fame ~~
The best of the best, categorised!
*pictures taken from this thread, credit goes to respectful owners*
*unfinished*

Zelda's sexy poses!

Just for fun!

~~ Story Time! ~~

Want to read a story? Look no further...

Heartfelt epics with...
Heartless Prince of Light
A Dangerous Road to Happiness part 3
A Dangerous Road to Happiness part 4
(the other parts cannot be found =( If you find them post here immediately!)
-
The Princess' Journey of Hope part 1
The Princess' Journey of Hope part 2
-
A Tale of Two Zelda part 1 by Heartless Prince of Light
A Tale of Two Zeldas part 2 by Ijustwanttofly

Bedtime Classics with...
Kaylo!
Hollywood Dreams

Dangerous Adventures with...
Kataefi
Zelda and the Cave of Wonders!
Zelda and the Mysterious Client!

Soaring Productions with...
Ijustwanttofly
Zelda and the Producer part 1
Zelda and the Producer part 2
Zelda and the Producer part 3
Zelda and the Producer part 4
-
Voyages with Zelda part 1
Voyages with Zelda part 2
Voyages with Zelda part 3
Voyages with Zelda part 4
Voyages with Zelda part 5
Voyages with Zelda part 6

Introducing a New Challenger with...
2link121
Scarlet Seduction

~~ Fanart Center ~~

Wallpapers
Coming soon!

Digital art
Coming soon!

Hand-drawn
Coming soon!

Misc.
Coming soon!

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord
Textures

Okay, so this second post is going to be used for... Oh no! It's Kataefi! He's coming to hijack this post to himself! If he gets it he's going to change it into...

*Under construction*

Welcome! What can you do here?

• You can find a collection of all the current Zelda textures available.

• You can make texture requests. Simply post your request in this thread and it should get a response.

• If a texture has no download link available, PM the creator or post your concerns in this thread so someone can help you.

Texture Database
Click the thumbnails for bigger pictures.

Textures by Akari-Un

Red Rose Elegant Zelda
Download this texture

Textures by .:Dimentio:.

Mitsuru from Persona 3
No download info available

Textures by Pik

Nayru
Download this texture

Shanoa
Download this texture

Textures by Finman702

Emma Frost & Diamond Form Sheik
Download this texture

Textures by 2link121

Soifon
Download this texture

Rutee Katrea
Download this texture

Ada Wong
Download this texture

Textures by Veggie123

White Mage
Private message the creator of this texture to get it

Textures by Kataefi

Maleficent
Download this texture

Beatrix from FFIX
Download this texture

Goldilocks
Goldilocks Download

Limstella
Download this texture

Snow Queen
Download this texture with Ivory Tint *Displayed Below*
Also available in Sky Blue

Egyptian-Themed Cleopatra Texture Download

PwnyRide

Smash Ace

This shot is the favourite in my folder. I'd love to use this in a sig or just some sort of design one day :p

I just love the way they did Zelda's dress in Brawl. the way it gathers in places is just adorable :)

Triforce_Chauzu

Smash Apprentice
Nice idea for a thread... Thought we already had one. I'll take some later...

Some people on a Swedish Smash Board posted some pics, maybe I could add those. But maybe they're a little too... Uhm... Sexistic? I'll think about it. :)

Triforce_Chauzu

Smash Apprentice
Photo by: Will

Photo by: Rulza

Photo by: Doopliss

Noticed now that all the pics I was talking about was of Zero Suit Samus... XD Well, it was a long time I checked these so...

But I guess these are more sensual, eh? Fits her new style perfectly (except for maybe #3).

The last one's just... Awful. =/

PwnyRide

Smash Ace

So many of these shots im dying to use for siggys in the future :p

I know this isnt Zelda but it does include Zelda's bow so i figured why not :bee:

Dihan

Smash Apprentice
I just registered to post a few screenshots I've taken.

They are the best Zelda ones I've taken.

Lingy

Smash Journeyman
The pixelated quality of the pictures make it seem like they're from some sort of MMO. Awesome :p

PwnyRide

Smash Ace
I wanna post pictures but I cant smashboards wont let me.how do u get the option to post pictures?
I know that some people have encountered this before, but i have no idea why. It's really very curious, anyone have an answer?

The only thing that comes to mind immediately it to stop fake accounts from spamming images in the forum, so a restriction has been set for anyone under 'x' post counts. (And come to think of it, this would encourage spamming :ohwell:)

Supersmashbro125

Smash Apprentice
I know that some people have encountered this before, but i have no idea why. It's really very curious, anyone have an answer?

The only thing that comes to mind immediately it to stop fake accounts from spamming images in the forum, so a restriction has been set for anyone under 'x' post counts. (And come to think of it, this would encourage spamming :ohwell:)
That may be it but I have seen people under my post count post pictures

-spAzn-

Smash Journeyman
That may be it but I have seen people under my post count post pictures
Hmmm you should be able to post pictures by now since you are past 25 posts. Which i'm pretty sure is the required amount of posts to show pics. You might have accidently messed with your user settings or something and prevented showing images and the sort. Hope you figure it out.:)

Anyway as S2 said this thread is awesome. Very nice pictures everyone definitely looking forward to more.

Supersmashbro125

Smash Apprentice
OK here are some pictures(not really my favorite ones though...)

"Help Im drowning!I cant blaaaaaaaaablaaaaa!"

"OO!slippery!"

"I hope these yoga classes help..."

"Im a bunny"

PwnyRide

Smash Ace
What happens when Zelda is performing an u-tilt and is hit my Mario's Cape?

This. (ignore the coloured bits at the top, my Wii is just a little bodgy :ohwell:)

And this.

Okay soo its the same screen from a different angle, but you get the idea ;)

Nymphetamine

Smash Apprentice
Good pics everyone keep them coming, i would like more for my screen savers, there all good zelda pics :)

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
I've been meaning to post these for awhile.
I'll start with these.
Warning: Most are Red Zelda.

I Hope you all liked them.
Feel free to use any if You'd wish..
:D

Triforce_Chauzu

Smash Apprentice
For those who wants some more of the blue Zelda, here's some fresh ones from me (these are actually my own ones, now =D):

Kung-Fu - Zelda Style.

Din's coming up!

If someone can survive a pierce through the heart, it could only be Ganondorf...

...but surely not even the King of Evil could possibly survive a sweetspotted Zelda-kick to that place?

Staring contest? Posing contest? Sexiness contest? Who knows when the two babes of Brawl duke it out.

Mecha Zelda.

New "usage" - Din-powered Zelda arms.

The Melancholy of Princess Zelda.

Zelda - Kirby Style.

Another new "usage" - Din Bomb.

Can't touch it. :)

The Triforce of Wisdom's awesome powers.

Pointing fingers given a new meaning.

Can't she look at least a little happy about the fact that this castle is hers?

If you liked these, tell me and I'll make some more in the future. :D

Top Bottom