• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Elemental Weakness Tests

Aevin

Smash Journeyman
The old test sunk into the depths, so I figured I'd make another. Why is a Lucas/Ness main making a PT elemental knockback test? 'Cause my buddies won't believe me that our numerous electrical attacks are super effective against Squirtle. As it turns out, they're right about the Thunder, however Grass, Fire and Water do have an effect.

I did a low damage and high damage test for each of the three elements in question, searching out the percentage that demonstrated it most clearly. KO's were from the middle of Final Destination with the same damage % for each pokemon. Here are the results.

Fire Test #1 - Mario Forward Smash Uncharged, 110%
Charizard - Survived
Squirtle - Survived
Ivysaur - KO'd

Fire Test #2 - Lucas PK Fire, 270%
Charizard - Survived
Squirtle - Survived
Ivysaur - KO'd

Water Test #1 - Squirtle Up Smash Uncharged, 100%
Charizard - KO'd
Squirtle - Survived
Ivysaur - Survived

Water Test #2 - Squirtle Waterfall every hit connecting, 260%
Charizard - KO'd
Squirtle - KO'd
Ivysaur - Survived

Electricity Test #1 - Lucas Down Smash Uncharged, 85%
Charizard - Survived
Squirtle - KO'd
Ivysaur - Survived

Electricity Test # 2 - Ness PK Thunder, 300%
Charizard - Survived
Squirtle - KO'd
Ivysaur - Survived

Electricity Test #3 - Lucas Up Smash, Fully Charged, 35% (just for fun)
Charizard - Survived
Squirtle - KO'd
Ivysaur - Survived

EDIT: Elemental weaknesses do affect pokemon as follows:

Charizard - Weak against Water-based attacks
Squirtle - Weak against Grass-based attacks
Ivysaur - Weak against Fire-based attacks

Although the tests above do not indicate this, the Thunder weakness is debunked further in the thread, and it's shown that Squirtle is in fact weak against only Grass.

Icelement

Smash Cadet
I'm skeptical, but I'll be sure to try my own tests as well. Sounds reasonable, but rather unorthodox. Good find though, despite that it seems obvious to all of the Pokemon vets out there. I know I've had a few thoughts about it, and this pushed me over the line about testing it. Sometime tomorrow I'll try it all as well.

Aevin

Smash Journeyman
I welcome other tests, as I believe they can only show the same thing. However, I gotta say how frustrating I find it that everyone on the forums is so skeptical. I guess I understand. People have learned from experience not to trust everything they hear. But it's a bit upsetting for those of us who are working to present accurate information only to be questioned at every turn.

I'd been questioned enough that even I had begun to doubt. Everyone can do verifications and choose to believe or not. My mind's satisfied with the answer.

Pegasus Knight

Smash Ace
This is interesting. I'm not 100% sure additional tests are necessary, but could I suggest adding a 'control group'? Specifically, three characters whose weights are identical (or very close to) the relevant characters, and see how they deal with the same tests. For example, Fire Test 1... would it behave the same way with someone identical in weight to Ivysaur? I suspect the answer is "No; they would likely survive", but it's worth trying, perhaps.

Doval

Smash Lord
I had posted about this a month ago. I figured this would've been common knowledge by now D: http://smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=4188271&postcount=288

You need a control group; it's obviously flawed to compare KO %'s for Charizard, Ivysaur, and Squirtle, when they're nowhere near the same weights. Electricity doesn't come into play. Squirtle dies BECAUSE SQUIRTLE IS THE SECOND LIGHTEST CHARACTER IN THE GAME, after Jigglypuff (and Charizard is one of the heaviest, so of course he won't die.). Compare his dying % to, say, Fox, which is the closest character in weight (almost tied) and there's barely any difference with electric attacks, but Squirtle gets blasted to oblivion by Ivysaur's "explosive" attacks. (By the way, I believe M2K already released a more thorough character weight analysis than what I posted, but mine should still do the trick for quick referral.)

In other words, Squirtle is weak to Grass, and doesn't care about electricity.

EDIT: By the way, Lucas's Down Smash isn't even an electric attack, and I forgot to mention that they resist their opposing type too.
EDIT2: Never mind the bit about Lucas's Down Smash, I made a mistake. It's electric.

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
There are two things I find wrong with this... First of all, Lucas' Dsmash is not an electric attack... I'm pretty sure it's defined as PK... Any "neutral" attack will KO Squirtle at lower %s if the element thing is true... Second of all, you said there are no resistances, yet Ivysaur was the only one who survived the Waterfall test...

For these tests to work, Squirtle cannot be tested against the other Pokemon for weakness and Charizard cannot be tested against the others for resistance... This will work better if you test the same attacks against characters, not only of similar weight but of heavier/lighter weight depending on if you're testing for weakness/resistance respectively...

Icelement

Smash Cadet
I welcome other tests, as I believe they can only show the same thing. However, I gotta say how frustrating I find it that everyone on the forums is so skeptical. I guess I understand. People have learned from experience not to trust everything they hear. But it's a bit upsetting for those of us who are working to present accurate information only to be questioned at every turn.

I'd been questioned enough that even I had begun to doubt. Everyone can do verifications and choose to believe or not. My mind's satisfied with the answer.
I know exactly how you feel, and I've felt the same way many a time. I'd love to take everyone's word for it right off the bat, but seeing a new thread every day titled "I FOUND THE NEW WAVEDASH" and the like, just make it unbearable to sort through new trash like that. I am by no means calling your thread trash, make sure of that, but rather that so many posts that are trash make me think things like this may not be true. I'm about to go test after breakfast, so I'll be back in a while with some comparisons / additions to your research.

NOTE: Don't take anything I said the wrong way (just in case!), because I think it's a worthwhile subject to do some research on. :bee:

Doval

Smash Lord
First of all, Lucas' Dsmash is not an electric attack...I'm pretty sure it's defined as PK...
It's electric. (Yellow) Pikmin do not lie. It should be obvious that attacks can have more than one type anyways; otherwise, what would you call PK Fire? Is it PK, or is it Fire? It's clearly both. Same thing with PK Thunder, PK Freeze, Samus's Charge Shot (should be Energy AND Electric if I'm not mistaken) etc.

I already tested it, people. A month ago. Check the link in my previous post. I didn't quote it because it's a rather long wall of text, since I had to list KO %'s for every character. But the data's there.

Squirtle is weak to Grass, resists Fire.
Charizard is weak to Water, resists Grass.
Ivysaur is weak to Fire, resists Water.

Only knockback is affected. Electricity plays no part. That's all there is to it.

Some attacks can be deceiving; the best way to check the element of an attack is against Pikmin. Yellow Pikmin will NEVER die to Electricity (a very potent hit can knock them away, but they'll never die from it.) Red Pikmin will never die to Fire attacks, and a Blue Pikmin will never die to Water attacks. Grass? Well, just compare Squirtle's KO% to Fox's. They're practically tied in weight. I know for a fact Ivysaur's Up Smash is a grass attack. It's safe to assume up-air and d-air are too, and probably Up-B and vine attacks as well but don't quote me on those.

Aevin

Smash Journeyman
Sorry, Doval. I saw your quote in the comprehensive analysis and guide, but couldn't find your post with the more detailed information.

I don't believe a control group is necessary in the case of the first two tests. We all know that Squirtle is lighter than Charizard, so if Charizard dies first from water attacks, we know an elemental weakness is at play. Likewise, Ivysaur should not be dying first from Fire, so I knew it was weak.

The thunder test is the tricky one, because as you say, Squirtle should be dying first anyway. Your link, as far as I can tell, doesn't provide me with a concrete example of how electric doesn't work. And knowing my own character's moves, seeing how Squirtle bounces with PK Thunder leads me to believe it does. Sorry to whine about people not believing me, only to question you, but I'm curious because thunder really is the defining element for my character, and your findings go directly against mine.

By the way, Lucas has 11 electric based moves, (more than Pikachu). Just about anything involving psychic energy is electric-based. The reason I concluded grass and ice don't come into play was from the last test I saw, in which it was determined that only the elemental mechanics already present in Brawl--that is, Pikmin elements--were incorporated into the pokemon.

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
I just did some testing comparing Squirtle to Fox since they both have similar weights. From the center of FD hit with the side of Lucas's PK Thunder Squirtle and Fox both die at 227% off the side of the screen. The exact same. However, with Ness's PK Thunder Fox dies at 286% while Squirtle dies at 271% off the top. This could possibly be attributed to Fox having a faster falling speed if I remember right but I'm not sure. Both tests were done in training mode.

As much as I'd love to believe that Lucas has this advantage over Squirtle it's not looking good. But please correct me if I'm wrong.

Trapt497

Smash Ace
woah no way I heard that back when pt was announced but only addressed it as a rumor. This is very interesting. Good work, good find, and thanks.

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
I just checked M2K's weight list thread. Fox and Squirtle have the exact same horizontal weight and both died at the exact same percentage from PK Thunder off the side of the screen. Fox has greater vertical weight than Squirtle which explains why he lived longer from Ness's PK Thunder off the top of the screen. This pretty much debunks the idea that electric attacks cause greater knockback to Squirtle due to weakness.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=162374

There's M2K's thread if you want to check. See my previous post for percentages that I tested to arrive at this conclusion. Sorry Aevin.

Doval

Smash Lord
Aevin said:
I don't believe a control group is necessary in the case of the first two tests. We all know that Squirtle is lighter than Charizard, so if Charizard dies first from water attacks, we know an elemental weakness is at play. Likewise, Ivysaur should not be dying first from Fire, so I knew it was weak.
The only problem with that is that you assumed that the elemental weaknesses would be big enough to offset the weight differences. If that weren't true, you'd have made the incorrect assumption that Charizard isn't weak to Water, and so on. In this case it turned out it didn't matter after all, but using no control group would mean the test is flawed, and that would kill your credibility when trying to convince others.
Aevin said:
The thunder test is the tricky one, because as you say, Squirtle should be dying first anyway. Your link, as far as I can tell, doesn't provide me with a concrete example of how electric doesn't work. And knowing my own character's moves, seeing how Squirtle bounces with PK Thunder leads me to believe it does. Sorry to whine about people not believing me, only to question you, but I'm curious because thunder really is the defining element for my character, and your findings go directly against mine.
It's fine, it's only logical to need proof. My apologies, I forgot that I only mentioned that Electric didn't make a difference, but never included any numbers in that post (it was already a big post as it was.) Fortunately, Tyr 03 already posted some numbers to disprove the electric thing, saving me some trouble.

Aevin

Smash Journeyman
Yes, Doval and Tyr are right. Grass is super effective on Squirtle, but not Thunder.

Ran the same thunder tests I did before against fox, who is identical weight with Squirtle, and he flew the same distance. I then tested with Ivysaur's up smash (grass type), and Squirtle died earlier.

Puzzling and disappointing ... Anyway, I'm glad we finally have a definitive answer.

ThunderHero

Smash Apprentice
Just going to point out that your forgetting that each pkmn has a differnt weight, so ofcores there all going to react differently to the same attack

-_-

Fearmy

Smash Ace
Hmmm, but isn't ivysaur the only one with grass moves? so squirtle's only weakness would be ivysaur in this weakness chart... and seeing how this brings out that fire type are the most dominant to each other, then this alone helps out squirtle

DoubleAced

Smash Apprentice
This proves nothing because the percentages were different for each test. A constant damage level would make it much more believable.

Saje

Smash Cadet
Thank you. This is by far the most interesting and useful thread to appear on the PT boards in quite some time.

Edit: Just thinking about the subject some... Obviously this would make PT the greatest PT counter provided you could have the right Poke at the right time, but it's important to know exactly what moves count as each element. Some are fairly obvious, e.g. Squirtle USmash, Ivy USmash, Charizard FAir, but others I'm not quite as certain about. Of the useful moves I could see being elemental but am not certain of, can we get some info on:

Ivysaur:
Neutral B (Bullet Seed) - if it counts, Squirtle will get out of it much more easily than expected of someone with the same weight using the same DI whereas Charizard will have more difficulty than someone with the same weight and size
Forward+B - similar to Bullet Seed, but whereas elemental Bullet Seed is detrimental in Ivy vs. Squirtle it's useful here and harmful in Ivy vs. Charizard
Up+B - KO power, easy to test
F-Air - KO power as well, easy to test
B-Air - would be interesting for the purposes of keeping an opponent away

Charizard:
Up+B - it almost certainly would not count as Fire-type I should think, but Ivy was weak to Flying and since PT is most affected by elemental weaknesses, I could see this being programmed in
F-Smash - probably not, but he does breath some flame after connecting, I dunno
D-Throw

I'd test these myself, but I've got a final on Monday that I'm nowhere near sufficiently prepared for :-(

Retro Gaming

Black and White Thinking
As far as Charizard goes, I think this is reasonable:

Flamethrower
Ftilt (Sweetspot with tip of tail)
Fair
Nair (Sweetspot with tip of tail)
Bair (Sweetspot with tip of tail)

For Squirtle, I'm curious to know wether or not his Nair counts as water, and if it has any affect on Water Gun. Dsmash is an obvious one, of course.

For Ivysaur, does he just have to use a green protrusion? If so, then I think that all these moves would be applied to:

Razor Leaf
Vine Whip
Bullet Seed
Jabs
Ftilt
Dtilt
Dsmash
Usmash
Fair
Uair
Dair
Bair

Having the most elemental attacks of any character. More testing is necesary, in my opinion. Perhaps going by the lowest percentage at which each attack is capable of killing a character in training (No DI) with Squirtle and Fox.

Retro Gaming

Black and White Thinking
The game qualifies Ganondorf's attacks as "Darkness" and Lucario's as "Aura." No effect on any of the three Pokemon. Or anyone, for that matter.

Saje

Smash Cadet
Thinking about this some more, I went and compiled a list of other characters attacks that could be elementally aligned that you would want to watch out for... Most of these I'm fairly certain of, moves I'm very uncertain about are marked by a question mark.

Water:
Mario:
FLUDD (Neutral B)

Olimar:
Any attack made using a blue Pikmin?

Grass:
These I'm entirely uncertain of. The only other grass type effects I could even ponder were poison effects. If poison counts as Grass, then the following count as Grass.
Jigglypuff:
Rest? (Down+B)

Olimar:
Any attack made with a white Pikmin?

Fire (this one's a doozy):
Bowser:
Flame Breath (Neutral B)

Captain Falcon:
FSmash
Falcon Punch
Falcon Kick

Diddy Kong:
Final Smash - the rocket barrels I'm fairly sure of, not so sure about the peanuts
Rocket Barrel Blast (Up+B)

Falco:
Fire Bird (Up+B)

Fox:
Fire Fox (Up+B)

Game and Watch:
F-Smash
Whichever Judgment (Forward+B) number is the fire attack
Bacon (Neutral B) - when used in melee range, the pan counts as a fire attack

Ike:
Final Smash
Eruption (Neutral B)

Link:
Bombs? (Down+B)

Lucas:
Final Smash?
PK Fire (Forward+B)

Luigi:
Rising Punch (Forward+B)
Fireball (Neutral B)

Mario:
Final Smash?
F-Smash
Fireball (Neutral B)

Ness:
Final Smash?
PK Fire (Forward+B)

Olimar:
Any attack made using a red Pikmin

ROB:
Final Smash?
USmash
FSmash?
N-Air
B-Air
D-Air
Laser? (Neutral B) - when fired from melee range, there is an additional hit, it's this specific hit I refer to here

Samus:
USmash
D-Tilt

Shiek:
Vanish (Up+B)

Snake:
Final Smash
Grenades (Neutral B)
Rocket Launcher (Forward+B)
C4 (Down+B)
F-Smash
U-Smash
D-Smash

Toon Link:
Bombs (Down+B)

Wario:
Fart? (Down+B)

Yoshi:
Final Smash - the fireballs specifically

Zelda:
Din's Fire (Forward+B)

Zero Suit Samus:
Whip thingy? (Forward+B)

As you can see, that's a long list of moves that Ivy is weak to. It gets worse though... If stage hazards can count as elemental attacks, we add the following possibilities:

75M - the little fireballs, prolly going to be banned anyways, so little worry about there
Bridge of Eldin - the explosive barrels, another likely ban
Distant Planet - the water fall might be the only other water-type effect in the game.....
Flat Zone 2 - I think the cook does fire damage at some point, but this is another stage that'll prolly be banned
Halberd - bombs
Norfair - lava, lava, and more lava
Pictochat - the twin fireballs, some people are talking about banning this stage due to randomness, but I could see it possibly staying on the counterpick list at least
Pirate Ship - bombs
Brinstar - lava
Green Greens - bombs
Jungle Japes - water...? Eh, it's killer enough anyways

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
As far as the question marks on the above post, if it's a fire attack than you should see the fire animation on the hit character so there should be no question as to whether it is or is not. Should be easy to test.

Have you tested whether things like FLUDD and Water Gun actually push Charizard back further or not? To test this I would check M2K's weight chart and find a character with similar or the same weight and use the marking points on the surface of FD to determine whether one gets pushed further than the other. I would be curious to see whether Charizard starts sinking faster than characters of comparable weights on stages like Delfino or Pirate Ship as well.

Saje

Smash Cadet
Okay, went and tested the FLUDD, white Pikmin, and blue Pikmin for possible elemental boosts. All tests were performed in Training Mode to negate possible effects of Diminishing Returns.

To test the FLUDD for Water elemental properties, I took Mario, fully charged the FLUDD, rolled to the far left side of the stage, then walked Charizard/Ganondorf as close to Mario as possible, and fired without tilting the FLUDD in any direction. Ganondorf and Charizard have roughly equal horizontal weights according to Mew2King's post here: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=162374&highlight=weight and are approximately the same height, limiting the possibility of shots missing. Ganondorf was pushed into central diamond with his toes touching the left edge while Charizard was pushed to the diamond's center. This difference could be evidence for an elemental property or a slight difference in horizontal weights. No water missed either target. Either way, I hold the difference to be negligible in the course of a match. I attempted to repeat a similar process with Ganondorf/Charizard being in the air with limited success. Again, no significant difference was noted.

To test white Pikmin for possible Grass elemental properties, I took Fox/Squirtle, rolled them to the far left side of Final Destination, plucked Pikmin until I had two white ones, tossed all of the rest, moved Olimar to the left edge of the first stripe on the stage, and D-Smashed. Squirtle and Fox have roughly equal horizontal weights according to the same post. Fox did not die horizontally until 136%, Squirtle at 138% or so. At no point was a poison effect (purple cloud) observed. Noting this, I tested other attacks including the F-Air, U-Air, D-Air, F-Smash, and U-Smash and never once noticed the purple cloud. Fire/Electric effects were noticed with each of these attacks. Apparently the poison effect can only be seen if Pikmin Throw (Forward+B) or the A attack while grabbing an opponent are used. As such, white Pikmin are no more of a worry for Squirtle than they are for any other character.

This process was repeated, substituting blue Pikmin for white Pikmin, Squirtle for Charizard, and Fox for Ganondorf to test blue Pikmin for Water elemental properties. Charizard was found to die at 88% and Ganondorf at 87%. Thus, blue Pikmin are no more a concern for Charizard than they are for any other character.

Edit: Various grammatical errors fixed. Also, Ganondorf and Charizard drown at the same rates. Tested by taking control of both in Training Mode and dropping both into the water at the same time.

Edit 2: It occurs to me that I should state specifically that all AI was set to Control except in the aerial FLUDD test when it was set to Jump. No DI was used when AI was set to Control.

Wyvern

Smash Journeyman
I wasn't completely convinced by the results on the front page since it compares characters with dratically different statistics and I already knew for a fact that Squirtle doesn't take amplified knockback from electricity (I tested it myself ages ago and took the results as proof that elemental weaknesses were a myth, since fire and electricity are the only elements that occur reasonably often in the game and only including one of them would be stupid). I just did some testing, though, and I can say definitively that Ivysaur is in fact weak to fire and Squirtle resists it.

According to Mew2King's numbers, Fox and Squirtle have the same "horizontal" weight, as do Ivysaur and Lucario. So those were the pairings I used. Testing vertical knockback for stuff like this is a very bad idea in general because it's influenced by more than just weight.

For the test, I went to Final Destination with Captain Falcon and the victim. Captain Falcon rolls all the way to the right edge, as close as he can get. The victim is then set to Control and walks up as close as possible (if you try to walk through someone, you get pushed away to a certain minimal distance...that's where they stood), and Captain Falcon proceeds to forward-smash them. I looked for the lowest percentage at which the victim will go over the edge and die...that is to say, fly just barely far enough off the stage that they can't reach the edge to grab it. I wanted to avoid any subjective influence in eyeballing the Final Destination pattern, and testing the actual outermost KO border would involve more post-death Pokemon switching than I felt like putting up with. The results are as follows:

Ivysaur goes over the edge at 76%, and Lucario goes over at 89%.
Squirtle goes over the edge at 86%, and Fox goes over at 73%.

For the sake of doing my own control, I did the same test with Samus's obviously non-elemental forward-smash. Squirtle and Fox both went over at exactly 89, and Ivysaur made it to 105 compared to Lucario's 106 (I guess maybe they have very slightly different edgegrab ranges or something...nothing that could have affected the experimental results by more than 1%).

I'm not going to bother testing grass or water, because I don't have time and quite frankly it doesn't make a whole lot of difference since Ivysaur and Squirtle are the only meaningful sources of the elements anyway. The point is that you can take out every possible variable and the elemental weaknesses/resistances are definitely there. The question that remains is why Sakurai implemented a whole complex system of elemental attributes for the sole purpose of screwing over Ivysaur.

(For the curious: this means that Ivysaur takes about 17% more knockback from fire attacks than normal, and Squirtle surives about 17-18% longer than you would otherwise expect. That's in terms of actual mathematical comparison, not Smash damage percentages. I would assume that it's the same for other elements, but I'm too busy to check.)

EDIT: Looks like Saje came up with a similar experimental setting while I was working all of this out. But in regards to the F.L.U.D.D., it doesn't do actual knockback in the way a real attack does, it just applies applies weird pushing force. So I don't think elemental properties would have any effect one way or another. If anything affects it besides weight, it would probably be traction.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
I'm fairly certain Squirtle's attacks like USmash, Dsmash, and nair are the only water typed attacks in the game. I recall a Sticker in SSE of some Zelda character that boosted water attacks that only affected PT, or that is to say, Squirtle. And since it was a Zelda character, it's safe to say this isn't just a case of "only characters of the same series as the sticker can use it".

Fire of course is pretty widespread.

Grass, I'm also fairly certain that Ivysaur is the only character with such moves.

IF this is true, then these elemental weaknesses have little influence outside of PT v PT matchups, EXCEPT for Squirtle and Ivysaur and fire attacks. Ivysaur will die earlier from fire attacks, Squirtle will resist them.

fluffy

Smash Champion
Being a half flying type, Charizard should be weak to electric as well.

fluffy

Smash Champion
See, this is ********. They should never have added in weaknesses. Rock is more effective on steel i believe and not on electric. Only ground is strong against electric in the pokemon world. How will Lucario's psychic and steel attacks work on others now. They should have left strengths and weaknesses at the pokemon world and not in brawl.

Saje

Smash Cadet
It's been stated in this thread already that the only Pokemon affected by weaknesses/resistances are those controlled by the Pokemon Trainer. It has also been stated that resistances exist as well. Charizard is weak to water and resistant to grass. Squirtle is weak to grass and resistant to fire. Ivysaur is weak to fire and resistant to water.

Edit: grammar

ShadowDigo

Smash Cadet
It's been stated in this thread and already that the only Pokemon affected by weaknesses/resistances are those controlled by the Pokemon Trainer. It has also been stated that resistances exist as well. Charizard is weak to water and resistant to grass. Squirtle is weak to grass and resistant to fire. Ivysaur is weak to fire and resistant to water.
That's absolutely correct. And eletricity has no weaknesses/resistances.

XienZo

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure bombs count as a different element from fire, since explosions also kill all pikmin, and I don't think they would bother to differentiate the "pikmin" fire vs. the "pokemon" fire.

PkTrainerCris

Smash Ace
Well with all this issue of the elmental weaknesses/resistances, maybe now we can see which attacks count like fire, water and grass seeing how knocback do they inflict to a pokemon, for example, check if ivysaurs fair or upb is grass if it sends squirtle flying farther.

Fearmy

Smash Ace
ok listen to this i will tell the weakness of every pokemon character in this game from their game

Squirtle: Weak: Thunder, Grass.
2x Resistance: Fire, Water, ice, and steel
4x Resistances: None
4x: Weak: None

Ivysaur : 2x Weak: Fire, Ice, Psychic, Flying
4x Weak: None
2x Resistance: Electric, water, fighting
4x Resistances: Grass

Charizard: 2x Weak: Water electricity
4x Weak: Rock
2x:Resistance: Fire Fighting, Steel
4x Resistance: Grass Bug
Immune: Ground

Jiggles: 2x Weak: Fighting
2x:weak None
Immune: Ghost

Lucarcio: 2x Weak: Fire, Ground
4x: weak: None
2x Resistance: Normal, Grass, Ice, Ghost, Dragon, Steel
4x Resistance: Bug Rock
Immune: Posion

Pikachu: 2x: Weak: Ground
2x Resistance: Electric, Flying, Steel
4x Resistance: None

The types i didn't list are just normal effective on the pkmn

So as you can see, people i just wanted to correct you from the game's resistances and weaknesses,

and for seeing how ivysaur uses most of her moves with her vines, they are grass types i'm pretty sure.

Top Bottom