• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Characters you hate to play against.

bmaster77

Smash Apprentice
NNID
bobatapioca
Yes, I know, I'm well aware that theres another thread saying characters you hate in general.

But i wanna know why you hate certain characters so yea.

My top hated:

Diddy: Dam bannanas...

R.O.B.: Dam recovery...

Snake: Dam Snakedashing

Wolf: Dam laser...

:laugh:

So what are yours?

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
A good Ness, R.O.B. or Snake.

XalchemistX

Smash Ace
NNID
Alchemistx
I hate playing against Snake beacuse of his bombs setted all over the stage >_< and he can use his missle launcher to hit you when ur comming back on the stage. I hate this but it makes the battles more interesting ^_^

Sean²

Smash Capitalist
Switch FC
SW-7479-8539-5283
Snake, Zelda, Samus, R.O.B. I actually dislike most characters who can long range projectile camp. But those 4 especially (and out of those 4 R.O.B. especially [and out of R.O.B. his recovery especially]).

NNID
MasterHavik
My trun,Snake,MK,Pit(casue he doesn't die!!!),Ike(he could overpower),and Marth(He such a gay ***,and people paly him too much.

Zaryus

Smash Rookie
Pikachu because of his **** thunder-spamming, Ike his range and power can KO me pretty easily(though I do like him because he fights for his friends) and Game and Watch cause he's so **** unpredictable.

mzink*

Smash Ace
i dont hate fox but i dont like playing against fox players that always try to shine but suck at it cuz it gets old pretty quick. like you get knocked of and they just leap out into the air, shine shine shine shine shine shine shine shine, hoping youll stupidly decide to run strait into them even though every time you just go around them. now a good, well placed shine spike, that i like, even if its against me, i admire that in a fox player.

SaberPichu

Smash Cadet
Toon Link... And Diddy...

And a certain different color of Lucas because of a certain plot point of Mother 3... (especially when I'm the normal Lucas...)

Aminar

Smash Journeyman
Zelda-Dear God is Din's Fire annoying.

Zelda+Game&watch. The %$#E$#$%#%^#%^$#^*&^%^& bucket is too good. :)

my roomate plays Zelda and feeds my friends G&W. Then G&W owns Zelda 1 on 1 after they are left alone.

LordZero

Smash Cadet
newb pits, that bow is so annoying, but a good pit is actually fun to play against.
when someone who has no idea how to play thinks a character is bad, heh heh heh I teach them.

selendrile

Smash Apprentice
I hate playing against Lucario, his dair and his neutral b are a pain. Oh and I can't stand playing against Snake or Ike either.

Facet

Smash Cadet
ROB is the only character that I outright detest, though I find many characters distasteful because of certain moves (Pit SideB, Pika DownB) and others because they're overused for varying reasons (Marth, ZSS).

N-Plus

Smash Cadet
Ike- obviouly too powerful, takes luck not skill to win with him
Wolf- blaster and fSmash are cheap
Diddy- just annoying as hell XD ( bananas and combos)
Same character im using, i final it annoying and uninteresting

Resident_Smash_Genius

Smash Journeyman
Donkeykong is not bad to play against...
You haven't faced a good one, have you? His attacks have insane reach, and he's almost unapproachable from the air. In a game with virtually no time where you're stunned after a hit, a move like his headbutt is incredable.

I guess I just have a beef with him cause my friend has always been really good with him.

Roller

Smash Legend
You haven't faced a good one, have you? His attacks have insane reach, and he's almost unapproachable from the air. In a game with virtually no time where you're stunned after a hit, a move like his headbutt is incredable.

I guess I just have a beef with him cause my friend has always been really good with him.
I've played good ones...and lost. Doesn't mean they're annoying...

retro gamer 6

Smash Journeyman
toon link (i hate fighting against him, but not playing with him).
meta knight- broken as ever, fast attacks, shuttle loop and who can forget the mach tornado?
wolf- stupid gun and smash attacks.
dedede- hammer, multiple jumps, up b, waddle dees, and chain grabs.
olimar- pikman are hard to see.
pit- complete spammer, nuff said.
wario- heavy armor and hard to predict sometimes.
marth- still broken!!!
peach- **** floaty abilities!!!
diddy- quick and bananas.

Top Bottom