• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pathatic

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOCTORSTUPID

Smash Apprentice
:joyful::bluejump::crazy::demon::colorful::burst::laser::rocket::chainsaw::smash::smash::smiliegor:smash::uzi::enforcer::sniper::teleportgYES I KNOW YOU PROBALY THINK I SPAM BUT I DONT SO ILL CUT TO THE CHASE. IS IT POSSIBLE TO COME BACK TO THE TOP OF THE COARSE ON WARIO WARE IF YOU ARE ON THE BOTTOM AFTER THE COARSE CHANGES SETTING. ALSO FOR A SIMLAR SITUATION ON THE LEGEND OF ZELDA BRIGE STAGE THE SAME QUESTION.

DOCTORSTUPID

Smash Apprentice
Silence Fool

:mad:SHUT UP YOU LITTLE PRICK OR ILL SHOVE MY BOOT SO FAR UP YOUR *** YOULL BE CRAPPING BLOOD FOR THE NEXT FIVE WEEKS:mad:

EternalCrusade

Smash Journeyman
Get off these boards immediatly, and give up on smash brothers in general, dont even look back, you wont be missed.

Well that may be a bit harsh <_< to answer you're question, yes on the wario ware, and I dont know but probably not on the bridge of eldin.

DOCTORSTUPID

Smash Apprentice
I Wish I Could Afford A Brick

BRICKS TODAY ARE OVER RATED THEY JUST DONT GET THE JOB DINE PLUS THEY COST TOO MUCH THEREFORE I IMPROVISE BY THROWING MY CRAP AT PEOPLES HEADS LIKE YOURS

EternalCrusade

Smash Journeyman
I wish I was cool like Rollerking T_T

I wish I was a mod so I could ban this guy forever....or a hacker so I could send viruses to his computer....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom