• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Useful and Easy De-sync

Nintendogs

Smash Journeyman
To perform this de-sync just do a hyphen smash, and right after the lag frames end, dash in the opposite direction and quickly do another hyphen smash ASAP. This will result in Popo doing a hyphen smash and Nana doing a dashing attack.

Dan_X

Smash Lord
hmm, is this new? Because I knew this. It wasn't listed on that list of desynchs? It's not a bad desynch, but the best desynchs are the ones that work right away, with no option to fail. I don't use this one too often, but that's just me.

Thanks for posting though :D I'm sure it will be new to some people.

Dan_X

Smash Lord
Hmm, maybe it is easy to do, it's just I usually use other dysnchs.. I guess I'll have to use this more if it is easily pulled off. I haven't done it in a while.

Nintendogs, You should PM the OP of the desynch thread and have them add this one. :D

Top Bottom