• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How do you fight Ike?

FishkeeperTimmay!

Smash Ace
Hello, this is a thread designed to collect up-to-date info on Match-ups for the Ike boards, which is always in desperate need of good info.

I come to you today with a simple set of questions, attempting to get the "other side" of ideas pertaining to the Matchups against Ike. Its just a few simple questions I'm hoping to get answered;

1. What is your general opinion of Ike as a character?
2. What moves do you fear from Ike?
3. Which moves do not trouble you at all?
4. Which moves/techniques do you use against Ike to gain the advantage?
5. What specific edgeguards do you employ versus Ike?

Feel free to add anything else that doesn't fit into the questions criteria. The goal is to collect information, so anything s useful.

On a side note, I may feel the need to quote this info. If you don't wished to be quoted, please tell me in your posts, and I will not quote you.

Thanks in advance. ^^

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
...so you're exploiting the Ness boards to profit the Ike boards? Hmm.

FezNess

Smash Rookie
yea, he went around to all the boards and asked, for matchup purposes. Its not a bad Idea actually...

Levitas

the moon
Except that when he went to the lucas boards, everyone said that lucas wrecks Ike...

Not much profit there. I'm convinced Ness has the advantage on Ike, too.

Gum

Smash Journeyman
yeah ness can pretty much combo Ike back to his own kingdom. just dont get hit. by anything. i think that goes for any character though.

Masky

Smash Master
If Ike had a move that turned a 1v1 brawl into a FFA battle he'd be unstoppable.

Conda

aka COBBS - Content Creator (Toronto region)
If Ness had a move that turned any 1v1 brawl into a 1v1 versus Bowser, Dk, Dedede, etc, then he'd be unstoppable.

tnt055

Smash Rookie
Ness does hold an advantage over Ike...his aerials are beast and when racked up enough damage, you could easily get past Ike's slowness and bthrow him...Yay Ness!

Some moves to watch out for....uh.........anything and everything???

Top Bottom