• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Can Jiggz do this?

1HKO

Smash Apprentice
OK so I know that all of us would like it if I did some of the work in finding this out, but there are just too many new ATs (that are genuine) and fun tricks (that are genuine) for me to test. Here are a couple interesting ones:
1) ledge attack spike
2) Ledge Double Jump Renewal
3) Reserved
4) Reserved
5) Reserved
Anyone know if Jiggz can do this:), or can't :urg:?

1HKO

Smash Apprentice
It was posted a while back in the AT section with a vid of IC's ledge get up attack spiking an unsuspecting victim, essentially I wish to know whether Jiggz does this too(probably not as the animation suggests that there isn't even a hitbox below the stage).

tEhrXXz0r

Smash Journeyman
A Ledge Attack Spike is when you are hanging on the ledge and you press an attack button as the opponent is trying to get back to the stage, essentially spiking them in the process as you do your attack out of ledge.

Top Bottom