• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

List of Jiggs AT's

1HKO

Smash Apprentice
This will be very long and many n00by posts will be made methinks. I know WOP, LBRC, SHFFL, Ledge grab canceled Sing. Dair>Rest, Both forms of quick edge hogging, air walk, rising pound. tell me if I missed any 'k.

explanations:
WOP=wall of pain you essentially make a wall of hitboxes to pressure the opponent, if you don't know check the Jiggz guide
LBRC=ledge bounced rollout cancel, this is my personal AT that I found it is a quick way to get from the top of a ledge to far below the ledge.
SHFFL=Short hop fast fall, if you don't know what this is check the AT guide.
Ledge grab canceled Sing=When you are off the stage you can sing and if you are able to grab the ledge you can have them asleep while you aren't still in your sing animation(used to be able to make them sleep forever by going next to them afterwards and repeatedly singing.
Dair>Rest=downwards aerial attack into rest (down b) essentially a way to guarantee a rest is to hit the opponent with all of the Dair hits and quickly rest them.
Quick edge hog1=commonly known as hugging you run to the edge and slide from the down analog to the back of it
Quick edge hog2=http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=164732 this should show you how it works
Air walk= relatively new tech it is described here http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=165952
Rising Pound=Pound(side b) then quickly tilt the controller up and if you are in the air Jiggz tilts her hand up and moves diagonally in the upwards direction of the pound.
(not on the list but I'm not sure it works for Jiggz)
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=168151
Falling Pound=Rising Pound just tilt down instead of up
Dash>U-smash=you dash attack into an upsmash at the end and end up sliding while performing your upsmash. I beleive that you tap down on the c-stick for dash attack then you smash A and tilt the control stick up. What I've seen of it suggests it isn't very good, or I just saw it used the wrong way.

teh_pwns_the

Smash Journeyman
yea explain please because frankly you just blew my mind, you dont have to explain the ones whos names are actually what they do though like Dair>rest and ledge grab cancelled sing, just all the rest haha

Mada90

Smash Apprentice
Ledge Bounced Rollout Cancel=failure
And you can add Falling Pound and most of all dash into up smash.

1HKO

Smash Apprentice
Jiggz Headbang Slide! No really if we had one I doubt it would be very good and quite alot of us would call it the sliding upsmash simply because it is a down to earth name rather than a name like the one I just posted.

Scylen

Smash Cadet
What's up with D-air to Rest? Every time I connect with all the hits, there is a delay before the rest hits. I've hit without that delay one time where only the last hit of D-air landed. (I'm starting the short hop D-air and immediately hammering down+B before the move finishes - is this wrong?)

1HKO

Smash Apprentice
Is your opponent in the air or on the ground? Also if you short hop you may be auto-cancelling without knowing it which would prevent all the hits from, well, hitting.

fallenangemon0

Smash Journeyman
Its called Boost Smashing, and to do it ( or at least the easiest way ) you

1. Run.

2. Start a dash attack by pressing C-stick down.

3. IMMEDIATELY do a Demi-Circle to UP on the analog stick. ( or slide it from the direction your dashing in to the up direction without letting the control stick go )

4. press Z at the same time

looks like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7Q2gfVEf0k

Note: the first one he does with every character is a Hyphen smash (to compare distance with boost smashing) which is done by dashing and Up smashing at the same time to get some sliding distance

tEhrXXz0r

Smash Journeyman
Its called Boost Smashing, and to do it ( or at least the easiest way ) you

1. Run.

2. Start a dash attack by pressing C-stick down.

3. IMMEDIATELY do a Demi-Circle to UP on the analog stick. ( or slide it from the direction your dashing in to the up direction without letting the control stick go )

4. press Z at the same time

looks like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7Q2gfVEf0k

Note: the first one he does with every character is a Hyphen smash (to compare distance with boost smashing) which is done by dashing and Up smashing at the same time to get some sliding distance
Haha I'm fully aware of how to do it (in fact, I utilize it in one of my friendly vids on my Youtube account XD), but I was just wondering if it had a proper name pertaining to JUST Jigglypuff. I guess smash-boosting is the term that sums it up FOR all characters?

Top Bottom