• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 9 Results: KevinM was there!

Elen

Smash Lord
Brawl Singles

1: Cort ($435.60) (Snake)
2: PC Chris ($237.60) (Snake)
3: Nuro ($118.80) (Snake)
4: Jinx (Metaknight)
5: Solid Jake (Snake)
5: Darc (Snake)
7: Vigilante
7: Hayato
9: Omega Blackmage
9: Eve
9: UnknownForce
9: Reno
13: Dazwa
13: Pine
13: Melo
13: HBK
17: Jess
17: gerudo
17: The Trap
17: Ben
17: Roga
17: War
17: Minion
17: Syko
25: Icylight
25: Fatal
25: Nytejade
25: Dark Cloud
25: Christopher B
25: Gonzales
25: P$THead
25: Phoenix
33: William
33: Manny Sexy Vidal
33: Beef
33: OmegaWhiteMage
33: ARAccount
33: Andee
33: Parlnock
33: Chaps
33: Onega
33: Alejandro_P
33: Troy
33: Kreyn
33: Nito
33: Mallsanta
33: Ange
33: ASL?
49: Skin
49: CastleBeardSkull
49: Mardo
49: Kyu Puff
49: Shibby
49: Hannah Montana
49: Flaco
49: Mara
49: Tigo
49: Booty
49: Syn
49: Simeon
49: Orky
49: O' Beardless One
49: PeachKid
49: Cobra
65: King Johnny
65: Lee
65: King Shea
65: Spex3
65: Big Bad
65: Quink
65: Phantom
65: Life
65: Notchhit
65: Phineus
65: Ryan
65: Knee
65: Bomb
65: Max
65: Herbert George The Third
65: BlackArmor
65: The Real Even
65: MemphisChains
65: Slash
65: Cal
65: NickT
65: Bravo
65: Ace
65: Huan
65: Buuman
65: Issac
65: Silas
65: USA
65: Jarrod
65: Cow
65: Jun
65: Rezzoun
97: Roc
97: Nate
97: Tony

Melee Singles

1: Cort ($72.60)
2: PC Chris ($39.60)
3: Darc ($19.80)
4: HBK
5: Racer X (Elen)
5: Gerudo
7: ZoSo
7: Skler
9: Hazzard
9: AOI
9: Vigilante
9: Trees
13: Aiser
13: Alejandro_P
13: 3x
13: Silas
17: Speed Racer (Questor)
17: Pine
17: Icylight
17: AwesomeSean
17: Sar
17: Roman
17: Milktea
17: KevinM
25: Pef7
25: Ricky
25: Spife
25: Reno
25: Alex
25: Purple Cobra
25: Jordan
25: Kyu Puff
33: Murch
33: Charley

Thanks to everyone who showed up for this ^^ It was a lot of fun as always. Even more thanks to those who entered melee <3 Shoutouts when I'm not about to fall asleep :]

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
So who did Vigilante and Hayato play? Snake and Meta Knight? :p

RDK

Smash Hero
The fact that 5 of the top 6 players used Snake makes me warm inside.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
It was fun, I was "Max" there. I totally should have used my screenname as my nickname instead >_>

ThreeX

Smash Lord
MM9 was amazing :] even though it would have been 100x better if it was pure melee >.>' brawl singles took so long, and not to mention.. 92 entries? screw that brawl-sausage-fest.

Anyways, yea shoutouts l8r<3

marth617

Smash Apprentice
yay i made 17th place out of 96 i was war and played as wolf i am kinda pissed tho i lost to hayato in both winner and loser brackets banks i wish u could of came

Spife

Smash Master
Wee I played pretty..okay today. I feel like a nub though -__- (up b spam will do that to you I guess)

Uhhh shout outs later...I'll throw in the names though cause other wise I'll forget >.>

Pef7: we didn't munnie match, or play...GOod job! We did what I told us to do

Roman: I don't remember our munnie match but I'm sure I gave you a quarter, <3 you any way (I think you complimented me too so you insta win numba 1) Tennis was pretty good too

3x: I forget out MM as well but I'm I would have given you a quarter anyway, your falco's nice and I beat it once <3

Alex: Your Luigi is real good man, keep it up and avoid brawl :bee:

Dudutsai(sp?): your jigs is pretty good, and your sheiks not bad for it being a new, I hate shiek though heh

Skler: Your Link is still better than mine BUT I did improve (thanks for that btw), tennis was rediculous but not as rediculous as getting lost (19 minute drive = 60 minute drive) and the ride back was awesome, oh and we (you) are awesome at doubles

KevinM: Your a cool guy, you know, we did do some MM and uh you deserve the quarters you silly head

Quester: I'm still not going to see speed racer...I think just to spite you. I forget if we munnie matched (god i'm tired today) but you most likely owned me a bit, I'll get better eventually.

KevinM: I can't beleive you know all the lyrics to "I'll make a man out of you" and "What kind of pokemon are you" that's just wierd.

Matt.Meenie: thanks for forgetting my name a lot...even though I don't think you did, I'm glad my dollar went to a good cause though, I'll beat you next time :p

Elen: Thanks for the drink (and trusting me with picking up Matt.Needsaride even though I probably wasn't the first person you asked heh) I'll be sure to bring a power strip next time along with my 3-4 set ups :laugh:

KevinM: Woah why are you in my shout outs 3 times? Get out of here...You have a nice torso

icylights: You got a mean ganon, hope to see you again to get some more matches in, I need the experience :urg:

Zoso: Didn't get to talk to you much but it was fun playing you in the tournament

Darc: okay this is a lame shout out, I didn't even talk to you...but you know my name now so ha! i'll MM you next time >__>

Jordan: Got some more friendlies in, close matches as always (those are my favorite kind :chuckle:) I'll go find you earlier next time and we can play some more.

Purple Cobra: We didn't play any friendlies (and you may not remember me) but I do want to play you soon

Pine: I was the one in the glasses that said your mario is nasty. Your mario is nasty, btw.

Solid Jake: You introduced me to your wife, she's pretty, a fine catch if you will, although she has a thick accent

Solid Jake's Wife: call me when he breaks your heart ;)

Everyone I didn't munnies match: Yay I saved munnies >.>

yesh I shall fill in the blanks later

EDit: Shout outs
EDIT: ns wall of text

K-dêps

Smash Cadet
did anyone watch Cort and KDJ friendlies when KDJ was Wario?

That was some funny stuff.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
I performed miserable in the tourney. Had alot of fun in friendlies and played much better in those. Gotta get more match up's in my head. That's for sure. Emmy definatly helped me out with that though.

Shout outs later, tired now.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
****ing Cort won over $500 in one day. That's ****ing nuts. Good stuff to everyone who went.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
wow ive won 700 off 6 brawl tourneys combined and at 2 tourneys corts already richer than me. but good job though cort, can't wait to see you **** at big national tourneys.

this means i have to travel then, cuz NJ/PA/chubiweeklies never pay out anything

LMFAO @ MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF SNAKE, and the one non-snake is metaknight

in the top 9 at last MD/VA tourney was 4 snakes and 4 MKs and 2 robs LOL

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Well... The problem people have with Snake is that they don't accept that all of his moves will beat all of the stuff whatever other character they're using has. Accept that and work around it and Snake won't be so broken as people say anymore. It's not like he's MetaKnight where the windows of opportunity to punish him are small to nonexistent. MetaKnight literally has advantage on lots of stuff, like landing from a glide aerial.

MetaKnight...........

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
wow ive won 700 off 6 brawl tourneys combined and at 2 tourneys corts already richer than me. but good job though cort, can't wait to see you **** at big national tourneys.

this means i have to travel then, cuz NJ/PA/chubiweeklies never pay out anything

LMFAO @ MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF SNAKE, and the one non-snake is metaknight

in the top 9 at last MD/VA tourney was 4 snakes and 4 MKs and 2 robs LOL
>_>.

I won almost $700 from one tournament in texas. Come to texas >_>. Everythings bigger here.

(Not really)

xHayatox

Smash Lord
Hmmm I played W. ROund 1 IKE Win War
Round 2,3 Kirby

W. Round 2, 3, IKE Win againts ARAccount

W. Round 3,4, SHEIK Lost to Eve

L. Round 5,6, Snake, Snake, :) Won War

L. Round 7,8 Snake, Snake :) Won Melo

L. Round 9, 10 Snake SNAKE! :) Won Unknown

L. Round 11, 12 Snake, IKE :) lost to Nuro Storm Kid is tooooo gooooot

SOOOO YES I FINALLY PICKED UP SNAKE AFTER I LOST :) I initially planned to go just kirby and ike but people wanted to see me play snake. and suprisingly i wasnt doing half bad since i havent played snake for so long :) Good stuff to everyone next time thoooo its all KIRBy and Zero Suit :)

Ohh yeah **** Thomas used Wario :O but he did pull a snake one game on jinx haha

BDawgPHD

Smash Ace
I lost to PC chris in round 3, but it was a good match :chuckle:

Then Roga pulled a **** move on me and I lost to him. Good for him, he wouldn't have placed as well if he was sportsmanlike =3

btw I'm christopher b, I thought we were supposed to give them our real names.....gg BU

For those of you that played me and aren't sure who I was, I was Kaizo :p

P.S. Oh yea! Congrats guys :chuckle:

bossyjellyfish

Foxes Mate for Life
My name got misread and I didn't participate in the first round so i got my money back and lost in the loser brackets. . . . XD

unknownforce

Smash Lord
This was a really fun event, but also really weird. It was funny how many matches ended up being close time and time again, and there were so many people! The best part of the event for me was talking to everyone during the meals and during random intervals. I swear, some smash players are the coolest people ever, and its a real pleasure to spend time with you guys.

I also had a lot of fun with my random melee team matches at the end. It felt weird every time I didn't autograb the ledge with falcon lol.

I had fun playing brawl sometimes. Many matches were fun. Some weren't, but the majority were enjoyable.

It was great seeing everyone. I don't know if I can make full shoutouts because there were so many awesome people! Hope to see everyone again soon, smash or no smash.

R3N0

Smash Lord
I look so stupid at coming in at 25th even though I didn't even play in the Melee tourny. I had to go early unfortunately. But haha no offense to the people coming in 33rd.. I mean I literally did not play a single match and did better :laugh::laugh:

Anyway -- Shoutouts and the likes

Nuro- Dude! You play just like cort, I swear haha. We'll play again soon, maybe at another one of these "mass madness" things

Elen- Thanks for holding the tourny but.. like there was like a 1-2 hour time period where you could've started melee early :'( so I could play!!!! *sighs*

Zoso - Good matches buddy, I haven't seen you since like one of KDJ's smashfest / TGA (tokyo game alley thingies), we'll play again soon.. when I'm not like famished, tired out of my mind haha.

Milk-T - Hey! Great to see you again! Come to NY whenever and we'll get bubble tea after a weekly or something.. We're SOOOO bubble tea obsessed down here.. we have two bubble tea crews that often crew battle at the bubble tea place on who got the best stuff haha

Cort- You win a lot.

P.C. - Say hi to like.. I dunno, kip for me?

**** Tom- Stop using "vigilante" ... I like **** tom, **** tom.

Hayato - Dude!!! We couldn't get any melee friendlies in, that sux =( Til next time I come to mass...~~

Dazwa - Good matches, I have a experience playing vs ZSS b/c of people from NYC.. heh, good matches :)

MR. Solidus Jake, AKA Jacob something polish, AKA takes drugs to win (j/k) - great matches dude! Each match got me hype to play brawl haha. Believe it or not lmao. Our snake dittos MADE me wanna play more! You too, need to come to NY more.. then I'll be on my home turf =)

OmegaBlackMage (g&w?) - You have a pretty awesome g & w. I think my sheik did the best haha, I just have so much trouble with that guy.

KDJ - My best buddy! How're ya! Dude our friendlies were fun, hope to get in more next time I'm up here!

--------------------------------------------------
NEW YORKAS!
(Sorry didn't include you pc but you're like not a weekly kid or go to hofstra)

HBK - MY DOOD WHY DID U BEAST SO HARD MY DOOD!?!?!!?!?!? AHHH!!! You shouldn't of lost to darc, I don't care how good darc is, you're too beast for this SCENE SON, NE GOT NOTHING ON US SON!!!!!! Thnx 4 all the non-existent brawl practice and I didn't even get a chance to do melee singles b/c I had to be out. :'( I think I would've ***** in melee!!!! >_< ANYWAY GOOD **** SON!!! AAHHHHH YOU GETTING ME HYPED!!! TUNES BI-WEEKLY MY DUDE!!!! I'M GANNON N!GGA!

Hazz - Alejandro definitely should've like stopped the car short and have u fly into the wind shield for bustin my balls in the car the entire ride lol. You should've entered in brawl, I think you would've did alright. I'm mad to see you in 9th, you probably should have gotten like At LEAST 5th, b/c I mean if alejandro can beat elen in 2 money matches and you can beat alejandro.. --- you know just going on silly logic like that =) When I get back yo I'm gonna get as much melee practice as i POSSIBLY can before I like, never see you again when I transfer.

Alejandro_P AKA barbie doll killer AKA Almost got us killed like 100x.. - Thnx for driving us dude, mad fun when you're around doing you're lil jokes or wtv. Even though you definitely ditched us for like.. the entire brawl tournament while you were sitting in the corner talking to milk tea and darc and pc or wtv. jerk.

P.C.- you were in the car ride with us, and you're technically NY. So hi... again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yo by the way, some of you "New England" players who didn't really know me, you guys were real d!cks on "letting" people get friendlies in. Like especially during teams.

It's alright though, a lot of you guys were like.. terrible, and me and HBK definitely came through and ripped you guys up with like.. not even our secondaries, like with.. our 5ths. Or some ****.

Quit life you N.E. Scrublets, would've loved to **** yall in the crew battle.

TSA NY ALL DAI.

Top Bottom