• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Making Jigglypuff more hip

redzoneNRG

Smash Cadet
Y'know... I see a lot of people on this forum relate to Jigglypuff as " Jiggs " or " Jiggly " or some other name of the sort. Thats cute and all, but to give Jigglypuff that mass appeal he needs to be hip, cool, and accessible to everyone.

Therefore, my solution is to make her official nickname - " J-Puff "

T-Mac, D-Mac , AI , LT , it follows the trend of all other nicknames in the word today. Solid gold idea if you ask me.

Moy

Where's the coffee cake?
Slippi.gg
MOY#56
J-Puff is cool, but Jiggs imbodies cuteness and lethalness rolled into a pink puffball, so the name doesn't really fit. But I give props to you redzone.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
typing j-puff takes too much time because I need to look at the keyboard to find the -

typing j puff or j. puff is way faster and thus better, lol.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Nothx, I prefer Jiggz.

It's just awesome to say.

Jiggz.

fallenangemon0

Smash Journeyman
Wow. Shouldnt you be getting better with JIGGS than trying to rename her "Jiggy. P" or some other nonsense like that?

Hahhah Im just kidding obviously.(kinda)

redzoneNRG

Smash Cadet
Yeah..still practicing. I suck at using J-Puffs rest though. Still gotta work on that. Otherwise, my Jiggs[z] is doing quite fine. Jigglypuff for the win.

Top Bottom