• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Kown's Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kown

Smash Lord
Kown's Thread
(For general discussion and Kown's vids)

...and the Pit Boards Official Chatroom
(click)

hey all!
im thinking that the pit boards have been dry lately so im just going to start a random thread and this thread will help keep us pit players close till we find new techs.

heres how my day went today.
I went to this indian shop and had some of the most spiciest food in my life.
I wished my mum happy mothers day cuz shes prolly the best out there.

I gotta test tomorrow so gotta study peace!

Videos
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhC1PnZ9q3A

These videos are old but i recently found out that i had matches recorded from 2 months ago..or sometime ago...
i did alrite in these videos but its not fair to not show you guys what i do have, so here they are and enjoy.

they are all friendlies.
SETS
KRD vs Kown
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLqDxN2qQmA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uV3WA...eature=related

Seiya vs Kown
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dbhhcxjrEU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Msk_6...eature=related

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Nice thread so my sunday I went to work (Little Ceaser in k mart) from 9 in the morning to 530 have my mom her stuff for mothers day watched anamation domination on fox and played a little brawl. today (monday) school then after school my grandpa wants to go driving because all of the suden he has taken an intrest in my lack of licence but he is a scary driver he thinks its 35 in residencial hope I dont die

kown

Smash Lord
Nice thread so my sunday I went to work (Little Ceaser in k mart) from 9 in the morning to 530 have my mom her stuff for mothers day watched anamation domination on fox and played a little brawl. today (monday) school then after school my grandpa wants to go driving because all of the suden he has taken an intrest in my lack of licence but he is a scary driver he thinks its 35 in residencial hope I dont die
little ceaser has the cheapest pizza yumm. my grandpa brakes so dudnely lol hope your still alive

teh_pwns_the

Smash Journeyman
i have never eaten at little ceaser :( never eaten at pizza hut or kfc, i did go to arbies once and i think ive had wendies twice, all germany has for fast food is mcdonalds, which they treat like a real restaraunt haha. oh they have subway too but yea, its major lamesauce, cant wait till i get to go back to the states.

on the other hand i have an AP test tommorow, so i should probably be studying or at least getting sleep, oh well, its just environmental science, its lame anyways haha

oh and im pretty jealous you guys get to drive over there bleh, driving age here is 17 and thats still semi-illegal haha

kown

Smash Lord
i have never eaten at little ceaser :( never eaten at pizza hut or kfc, i did go to arbies once and i think ive had wendies twice, all germany has for fast food is mcdonalds, which they treat like a real restaraunt haha. oh they have subway too but yea, its major lamesauce, cant wait till i get to go back to the states.

on the other hand i have an AP test tommorow, so i should probably be studying or at least getting sleep, oh well, its just environmental science, its lame anyways haha

oh and im pretty jealous you guys get to drive over there bleh, driving age here is 17 and thats still semi-illegal haha

haha im glad ppl are using this thread. lol wait so u live in germany, whats that like? woah thats far away.
lol i can't see mcdonalds as a nice restaurant with forks and spoons lol.

kotahlicious

Smash Journeyman
haha im glad ppl are using this thread. lol wait so u live in germany, whats that like? woah thats far away.
lol i can't see mcdonalds as a nice restaurant with forks and spoons lol.
no kidding lol

EDIT: sense this thread is completly random i want a lg rumor for texting but i have to wait till or contract expired in like october :mad:

ps:lick:

kown

Smash Lord
oh yea i knew that. not as popular in the states tho.
AP tests are gay right now haha but they are worth it if u get above a 4

kown

Smash Lord
in america we take tests called AP (advanced placement) inorder to get placed out of some courses from college.

i think my pit skils are deteriorating sigh*
everything i do seems to slow.

kotahlicious

Smash Journeyman
in america we take tests called AP (advanced placement) inorder to get placed out of some courses from college.

im in the states yo im only in middle school tho im in ap clases i guess advanced classes honors classes like that right im in advanced math.
making new thread bout pit.

kupo15

Smash Hero

Dont worry. I felt the same way when I was learning AT's but now I am on the upslope. You need to take a step back to launch a few steps forward.

kown

Smash Lord
yea i think i practice too much lol.
We all wanna be the best you kno?
well my day was pretty good without any homework!! woot!

kotahlicious

Smash Journeyman
yea i think i practice too much lol.
We all wanna be the best you kno?
well my day was pretty good without any homework!! woot!
me too i brawled wit my sister but she sucks. im trying train her but it isnt working out to well:laugh:

teh_pwns_the

Smash Journeyman
yea my sissy isnt all that great neither she mains meta though so it cna be a pain, but its even more bothersome convincing her to play because she doesnt like to lose... so i have to have slow reaction skills at times to boost her confidence and get her to play the next match haha

haha well germany isnt all taht different really, alt less fast food, alot more old people, and germans tend to mix styles, like prep with punk haha thats always interesting, ive seen one try to dress gangster and goth once. i rofled

Mcdonalds isnt a nice nice restraunt but its still fairly decent, or at least its treated that way, cause really its pretty much the same as in the states jsut a little nicer tables and chairs.... oh and some have big flat screen tv's playing german music videos, which suck btw haha

AP tests are very very gay have Ap english tommorow Ap enviro was hella easy, but yea they are all given at the same time on teh same day so taht people cant contact others and tell them the answers haha.... but yea i mean i guess theyre not all bad, my school pays for them and i get a weighted grade and i get to get out of lame normal class, haha

How many AP's are you all taking, well if youre sitll in highschool?

i have three this year, already did APUS and APES now just english
except i think i failed APUS since i didnt pay attention all year
i slept through APES since well teh guy jsut talked all class and posted all the tests we had in class online so you could go and check out the questions before hand, which he actually wanted us to do haha
but APEL has been killing me all year so i think i will do good in it since well ive done so much work on it already haha

oh and to the person who asked AP= advanced placement which are classes that are supposed to be pseudo college courses, and if you get a 4-5 or sometimes a 3 colleges will sometimes accept it as college credit, but at least in my school you get a weighted grade for AP classes so like if i get a B it counts as an A on my GPA or say if i get a c it counts as a b, of course if i get a c my parents will castrate me and disown me haha

so ive pretty much typed a novel here hoorayyyyyyyyyy too bad i dont have the patience to write a real one

anyone ever tried that? writing a book? i think i wrote a page and then gave up and played brawl

oh and if you have read this much you really should buy yourself a trampoline or a Bebe gun or something more interesting to do, or better yet.... PLAY BRAWL haha

kown

Smash Lord
haha ur lucky to have someone play brawl with you. I have to learn everything through wifi.

and hows wifi in germany?

sigh i just read your whole article lol

teh_pwns_the

Smash Journeyman
uhm i guess wifi is the same as over there i mean personally my internet is bad so it sucks but my friend can play with relatively no lag except for when people start button mashing

urghh its only wednesday..... need.... weekend.... NOW

Sesshomuronay

Smash Lord
Lets add more random crap. I spent hours practicing wing dashing. Then I had pizza and did my homework and studyin. I got a pal who plays bowza and is trying to be pro with it. Lack of wifi really hurts him tho. In conclusion I learned that pit is teh pwn.

kown

Smash Lord
Lets add more random crap. I spent hours practicing wing dashing. Then I had pizza and did my homework and studyin. I got a pal who plays bowza and is trying to be pro with it. Lack of wifi really hurts him tho. In conclusion I learned that pit is teh pwn.
wing dashing isn't used a lot during matches.

i love candian bacon with pinapples from domino's (this is sooo good if u havent tried it)

PIT is the pwn duh. haha

Sesshomuronay

Smash Lord
Its not? But I just got owned by a guy who used it a bunch. He flew out with the WoI thing then hit me and jumped hit jumped and glided/WoI back and usually it killed me. Maybe its cuz I stink.

Bacon is tasty but pinapples stink.

I agree pit is the pwn indeed.

kotahlicious

Smash Journeyman
what he saying is wing renewal wing dash is jump up b turn the control stick from about 12 o clock to 9-6 o clock counter clock wise. wing dashing is hard and the only person who does it well is sagemoon

teh_pwns_the

Smash Journeyman
tennis practice today homies, and APEL test blew the big ones haha

its sooo hot outside though i feel so lethargic

im gonna poll you all now though

FAVORITE BAND???!?!??!
right now for me i think its tied between the hush sound and atreyu, ballin haha

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
Woot I lived!!!!!!!!
and what I love about my little ceasers is that we dont do the hot and ready crap but its still the same price, so its fresh. Also if you guys want to know the hot n ready pizza are made at 10 in the morning every day and sit there tell some1 goes and buys them.

teh_pwns_the

Smash Journeyman
haha nasty, are they kept in anything like an oven or anything or do they just sit on the counter and get microwaved real quick?? ill have to remember never to eat hot n ready if i do eat there haha

Man ive got this filipino cooking teacher haha, she barely speaks english and shes so gross... she looks like mulan's grandma and theres cockroaches and rats in the kitchen, plus to check if the counter top is clean she wipes her finger across it then wipes it on her face haha.... when she told the whole class that we all jsut kinda stared at her and nobody said anything but i couldnt resist i was jsut like.... why?.... she got mad and said something like thats how i tell if its clean cause my cheek is more sensitive, only it was barely understandable, it sounded more like this, " that how i tell eef eet clean, my chik ees more sensiteeve... and she pronounces kitchen like kitsen haha funny stuff, nasty but funny... she amkes us cook with more oil then is necessary, im pretty sure we are running out of oil purely because of her haha (i know its different kinds of oil but its a joke lol)

all weever are allowed to make is lumpia its like a sweatshop haha we spend all class wrapping lumpia and sealing it with egg and then she fries them and sells them at lunch and keeps the profit even though the school buys all the ingredients, craziness

the few days we learn to make something new it will look all good and everything, then she empties a bottle of oil on it and its just like.... ugh.... haha

kown

Smash Lord
haha i forgot who aimed me but lol someone aimed me from hawaii wanting to play and its ahrd to coordinate with someone who is 4 hrs behind me lol.

Today is really nice outside in the South. Im in school haha, teachers dont mind if im on.

kupo15

Smash Hero
wing dashing isn't used a lot during matches.
Not yet but I think it will be used a lot more when people become more familiar with it. I think that even random times to move yourself a little further back is also helpful. I am still trying new things with it even if I get punished by it. Mistakes is a great way to learn.

wing dashing is hard and the only person who does it well is sagemoon
True but I am catching up, I am getting pretty comfortable with it in matches now. I am going to upload a match really soon and it was my best match ever and I used a wingdash perfectly.
Sagemoon, I'm getting there, you better watch your back! lol

sagemoon

Smash Lord
do any of you all play tennis?
I love tennis. I play fairly well. I'm captain of the tennis team for my school but our school is only average in the league. Tennis season is in the fall for me though. I take lessons at a club and play every season cept for spring (track season)

Speaking of track season, It's currently districts and i just had the prelims today. I got 2nd overall in the 400m and if i keep that standing i'll make it to state! ^_^ I wanna go to state so badly.

On mothers day I spent like an hour in the kitchen trying to cook breakfast, it turned out okay but my mom liked the thought XD. I must have gotten burned like 3 times though lol

Kupo: Okay i'll watch out XDD

teh_pwns_the

Smash Journeyman
ahhh YAY tennis pwns

brawl>tennis>the rest haha

but yea i play year round too, the club im at right now is clay mmmmm... i love clay haha

but my coach is crazy and trying to make my second serve a kick serve and it took me like two months and now i can do it jsut very slowly haha

im too lazy to run track, i cna run as long as its after a ball or away from a ball or too a person with a ball, but just running kills me haha
so you get much respect from me sage

hmm for tennis last year i think i was ranked 6 so the bottom of varsity cause there is 13 guys on the team, but the school only play during the fall.. gay... but i still get to do lessons twice a week year round muahhaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom