• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I Beat 75M

Status
Not open for further replies.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
I Actually got the max score on 75M. It toke about 5 hours, i had mario on the spot where one of them comes, then luigi on the other, the part next tot he fire i ahd peach, and every 30 mins or so id check and move the people back if they got hit away by hazards. Sadly, I didnt get anything for doing this, not even a congratulations or a sound a effect.

Anyway "Pics or it didnt happen" Below. (sorry for the crappy quality.)

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
What had driven you to spend 5 hours to accomplish this?

Nice job though, I think your the first. And probably only.

crosser43

Smash Journeyman
LOL, wow, that's...wow didn't think anyone would actually go and do this. Your almost as bad as that guy who watched the Luigi's Mansion speedrun. Sakurai should've came out and told to to go play outside or something. Well, anyways congrats, and i hope this won't turn out to be the high point of your life.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
LOL, wow, that's...wow didn't think anyone would actually go and do this. Your almost as bad as that guy who watched the Luigi's Mansion speedrun. Sakurai should've came out and told to to go play outside or something. Well, anyways congrats, and i hope this won't turn out to be the high point of your life.

ahahha well i wasnt there for the most of the time, there was a family party so i was like talking to people then like every 30 mins and then check on it, its not like I just sat there. And at the end I wanted to see what would happen when i hit 99999 so i fought my brothers while runnign and grabbing the stuffs. Although it is kinda loserish cause i didnt get squat....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom