• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My jigglypuff. Critiques welcome

D

Deleted member

We dont rly have much lag, but ok, next time i play an offline ill film (problem is my competition offline is worse than online cuz my friends arent that good and i dont use jiggs at tournaments yet).

paralasalud

Smash Ace
yeah, i have less than a fraction of lag with my cousin and he ***** me.

but when i played him in person, he only won like 3 matches when we played for 2.5 hours.

jmed591

Smash Rookie
Looks pretty good although you rely on rollout a lot for kills and damage in these videos which isn't viable against better opponents.

127crazie

Smash Journeyman
You're very good. I noticed that you played very defensively sometimes, and I think you're good enough to go on the offense more. Other than that, very nice combos!

D

Deleted member

Looks pretty good although you rely on rollout a lot for kills and damage in these videos which isn't viable against better opponents.
Most people ive played dont know what to do when i rollout, cuz that was my first time playin them with my jiggs. But yea, ive cut down on it now that people have caught on.

Top Bottom