• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆Peach Boutique☆ Snapshots, Artwork & Textures

Xyless

Smash Master
MediaFire is the one pretty much all of the texture/music hackers use, due to there not being a download limit.

Also, I didn't make that Dawn, it's on Kitty Corp, though the skirt ruins it.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
MediaFire is the one pretty much all of the texture/music hackers use, due to there not being a download limit.

Also, I didn't make that Dawn, it's on Kitty Corp, though the skirt ruins it.
Even MediaFire has limits. Anonymous uploads would be removed after a certain amount of time. Either way you look at it, you need to make an account if you expect your uploads to stay active.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
@Marc

ok i got some ideas sorry it took me a minute i had a busy week. im also only working from the dissidia stuff.

Fthtrow: use effect 03 it looks like his remote flare move

Dtilt: effect 1B idr if one of kujas moves look like this, but it reminds me of Ultimecias apocalypse and i'd like it on.

Utilt/Usmash: effect 04, looks like serafic star, can you make the animation be item uptoss?

Dair: effect 19, like holy rings going down

or instead do

Uair: effect 2F, holy rings going up

edit: i'll post some more later

Xyless

Smash Master
Even MediaFire has limits. Anonymous uploads would be removed after a certain amount of time. Either way you look at it, you need to make an account if you expect your uploads to stay active.
Well yeah, but making an account at MediaFire takes no effort, and guarantees that your stuff will be there as long as you want.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Nice to see your presence on the boards, Kaylo. ;)
I actually haven't seen a 'normal' Peach picture in this thread since forever.
i think one of the last ones was when i did Fox and Peach adventures lol
You know... How can people disprove the whole "dumb blonde" myth when you have something like this staring you in the face... :urg:
exactly i might steal that screenshot when i get back to working on my story.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Hokay, so even though i have been on a "texture hiatus" cause i lacked a wii and brawl

that has now changed.

i haves me all the things i need for texture hacks, so hold on to your crowns and check out my latest work ^_^

Suigintou-Rozen Maiden

Suiseiseki-Rozen Maiden

Yukari Yakumo (Perfect Cherry Blossom version)-Touhou

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
I like the expressions.

So much better than the tipsy dumb blonde default look they gave her.

And you only changed her eyebrows in some of them right? it changes the face SO much.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
yeah, and on suigintou, her eyelids.

its amazing how such a small change can impact so much on a characters appearance ^_^

Hyal

Smash Cadet
Are you letting people download this pictures? Because if you are, where I can get a link? Because Suigintou is way too awesome.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
oh, i just finished these. so i havent really released them as of now. ill probably make Shinku then release these

after that expect to see Bad Girl, Hina Ichigo, Kanaria, and Illyasviel

Top Bottom