• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Who is your favorite Pokemon?

Warriors

Smash Journeyman
Only one.

Mine would have to Ambipom. I don't know why, but I love that guy.
With Technician and EVs in Attack, Ambipom's Double Hit is killer.

Eriatarka

Smash Journeyman
Psyduck! he's a distressed duck with an eternal headache and random-psychic powers, that's magic in a jar right there.My liking for him hasn't anything to do with his prowess in battle or anything..:ohwell:
Favourite pokemon to fight with is Dragonite, so much power and versatility in the moves he can learn.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Aww **** it just one? There needs to be a top 100 thread. :nerd:

Anyway, my #1 favorite Poke is Politoed.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Spire, thats amazing! Im going to try how about a charitwo...(BTW I dint make these)

or

maybe even...

I remember seeing videos of the guy who made those. He has a whole line of Mewtwo-hybrid videos. This Gengacross is the first "cross" (go figure) that I've made, and I'll gladly make more. Maybe I should start a thread about it..

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I remember seeing videos of the guy who made those. He has a whole line of Mewtwo-hybrid videos. This Gengacross is the first "cross" (go figure) that I've made, and I'll gladly make more. Maybe I should start a thread about it..
Yeah, I was actually thinking of making a thread of it myself. I have about 50 of them. I kind of hesitated when I looked at them again and realized how bad they are...but maybe I'll make it regardless.

On-topic...

Er...do I have to pick one?! I can't pick just one!

There's Venusaur, and Flareon, and Jolteon, and Umbreon...

I guess I'll stick with :003:.

Spire

III
BRoomer
@ Spire - Caternite! (Yes, a Caterpie Dragonite)
Here ya go:

I made two versions, one with Dragonite wings and one with Butterfree wings. I chose to make the second because it felt more authentic, seeing as how it is a cross between Dragonite and Caterpie.

Yeah, I was actually thinking of making a thread of it myself. I have about 50 of them. I kind of hesitated when I looked at them again and realized how bad they are...but maybe I'll make it regardless.
Want to start a "Custom Pokemon Shop" thread together?

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Here ya go:

I made two versions, one with Dragonite wings and one with Butterfree wings. I chose to make the second because it felt more authentic, seeing as how it is a cross between Dragonite and Caterpie.
Hahah! That's so hilarious, yet at the same time, it's so good!

And yeah, I think Butterfree wings Caternite is more authentic.

Want to start a "Custom Pokemon Shop" thread together?
Sure, that'd be cool. Do you want to create the thread or should I?
You'll have to teach me your ways though; your fusions or even regular edits (Drakizard and...Finquizard or whatever it was called, can't remember the name...) are much more sophisticated than mine.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Hahah! That's so hilarious, yet at the same time, it's so good!

Sure, that'd be cool. Do you want to create the thread or should I?
You'll have to teach me your ways though; your fusions or even regular edits (Drakizard and...Finquizard or whatever it was called, can't remember the name...) are much more sophisticated than mine.

I'll PM you with more information.

retro gamer 6

Smash Journeyman
my favorites are:

1. starmie
2. torterra
3. salamence
4. infernape
5. electrvire
6. slaking

oddly enough, all 6 of these are my pokemon team as well. they're my favs!!! ^_^

DarkJynch

Smash Rookie
I'm surprised no one said Mudkip yet. My favorite Pokemon is Gardevoir. When I bought Sapphire a couple years ago, I caught a Ralts very early on and I used it throughout the entire game. It pwn'd any other Pokemon. Then the game got erased and I had to catch a new one. Now it's about lvl 60 and on Pearl. It's a strong Pokemon and I just like it.

LethalFishEater

Smash Rookie
I'm gonna have to go w/ Lucario on this one. They looks so huggable, especially the way they rendered him in brawl :) (Once you get past the spike). #2:Hmm... Cresselia, no idea why she just looks cool (to me), and she appears on the Spear Pillar stage (occasionally).

Spin-Dash

Smash Journeyman
I was confused for a long time on who my favorite was. I kept on jumping from Pokémon to Pokémon. But in the end, there can only be one. And he was my very first favorite.

And that is Charizard. I don't care what anybody says. He is THE true fire Pokémon; Blaziken and Infernape can use Rock Slide or Stone Edge on Charizard all they want to, but they can't take away the legacy that Charizard established; via the anime, video games, and the card game alike. A prideful and powerful dragon who won't use his flames on an opponent deemed weaker than himself.

I'll take my Charizard up against any Pokémon, and I'll do it with a smile. He's just made of all kinds of badassery. Sunny Day + SolarBeam do WONDERS against Water, Rock, and Ground Pokémon. Where's your Water Pulses, Stone Edges & Rock Slides NOW!

And it's a side note in the Poké Center, but I'm happy to see him in Brawl. Surprised, DEFINITELY. But wow. He's too awesome.

A champion amongst Pokémon, I say.

Spire

III
BRoomer
I was confused for a long time on who my favorite was. I kept on jumping from Pokémon to Pokémon. But in the end, there can only be one. And he was my very first favorite.

And that is Charizard. I don't care what anybody says. He is THE true fire Pokémon; Blaziken and Infernape can use Rock Slide or Stone Edge on Charizard all they want to, but they can't take away the legacy that Charizard established; via the anime, video games, and the card game alike. A prideful and powerful dragon who won't use his flames on an opponent deemed weaker than himself.

I'll take my Charizard up against any Pokémon, and I'll do it with a smile. He's just made of all kinds of badassery. Sunny Day + SolarBeam do WONDERS against Water, Rock, and Ground Pokémon. Where's your Water Pulses, Stone Edges & Rock Slides NOW!

And it's a side note in the Poké Center, but I'm happy to see him in Brawl. Surprised, DEFINITELY. But wow. He's too awesome.

A champion amongst Pokémon, I say.
Couldn't have put it better myself :)

Warriors

Smash Journeyman
I'm gonna have to go w/ Lucario on this one. They looks so huggable, especially the way they rendered him in brawl :) (Once you get past the spike). #2:Hmm... Cresselia, no idea why she just looks cool (to me), and she appears on the Spear Pillar stage (occasionally).
Hug Lucario and his spike on his chest. Ouch

Mewter

Smash Master
Hug Lucario and his spike on his chest. Ouch
Yeah... that would NOT be fun at all...
How'd he get that spike anyways?....
How did he get ALL the soikes? I mean, seriously, what are they made of? Super Dense bone?(That would be cool)

Top Bottom