• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cannot work into a rest! Help!

ADHD

Smash Hero
Pound is side B right? So I would pound and then immediately rest? Any other ways?

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
Doing that wouldn't work unless you jumped up after the pound, since pound sends your opponent straight up. Try out the dair into rest (all kicks have to hit though for it to work).

Tyser

Smash Champion
Pound sends them really high up now even at low % now I think. So I doubt Pound+Rest would work. Only thing that works almost 90% of the time, all the time is the Dair+Rest. Ive done a Bair+Rest a few times, it was epic, but I dont recommend it.

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
If you are looking for melee style rest kills, sadly, I think they are gone.

I prefer WOP kills now, even though I was the restiest jigglypuff ever in melee. The fact that a lot of charged smashes are more lethal to jigglypuff than the rest is to them, it really hurts its viability. Also, the lessened hitstun makes it even harder to land.

Top Bottom