• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Melee or Brawl? Which do you prefer?

Which would you rather play?

• Melee

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Brawl

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kio Iranez

Smash Ace
This is strictly for the Southwest room. If you've already voted in another room, don't vote here.

As the title says, when it comes down to it, which would you rather play? Not which you play at tourneys because that can be different.

Let's all vote so there's no miscount! Also, let's try not to post unless what you say has not been said already.

THIS IS NOT A DEBATE THREAD. PLEASE, FOR THE SAKE OF SCIENCE!!

As for my motive:
If it's what the people want, it's what the people should have. If the game I didn't vote for wins, fine. The end result is what I really want. No more debate, or as close to none as possible.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
DREW or DAN, DO NOT CLOSE THIS THREAD PLEASE (THIS IS A VOTING SYSTEM FOR EVERY REGIONAL ROOM)!

With that said, Melee.

Daimonster

Smash Journeyman
This poll is spam or should be considered trolling. If not, then I'm going to begin making threads that state "do you prefer projectile a or projectile B" or a less smash related poll "checkers or connect four." Lock or delete this trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom