• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Found something with rest

GoGoGregorio

Smash Rookie
If you perform rest right before an opponent hits you, you take no damage and get no knockback. Originally I thought it was just superarmor, but no damage is done. Is this some kind of extra super armor? If so, it's pretty useless since they can just hit you again.

Sorry if this has already been posted, if so I need to lurk moar

EDIT: Just saw that they're called "invincibility frames". Didn't even know those existed >.>

Thread's pretty useless now

rason110290

Smash Apprentice
Im pretty sure this also happened in Melee Too. I did it once as a car hit me on onett.

illinialex24

Smash Hero
Yes, this is the same as melee and it is invincibility frames. However, this does not work very well because they can just use a fully charged smash or falcon punch or rest anyway. Only maybe possibly somewhat theoretically useful in a four player match.

Top Bottom