• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DEAD Ganondorf Video Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

:034:

Smash Hero

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
I highly suggest creating some sort of "best of" or "hall of fame" for the videos here. Its a very efficient way to show off the character to those who are curious as to how good the character is, among many other advantages. It will definitely be well worth the minimal amount of time it takes in the end.

Sandoggg

Smash Apprentice

Swoops

Smash Lord
NNID
SwoopsTii
Brahma took one of my better matches in a while. Plus he played pretty well in this match I think. Check it out and see if you like

Swoops (Ganon) vs Brahma (DK) May 21

Edit: Oh, almost forgot. Thanks for the new video thread Dutchman, we desperately needed it :chuckle:

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
this video goes in "best of" and "hall of fame" imo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecuJ0o3uRwE

edit: found an alternate link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiI3uC8a5C8 Double Ganon - 21 086.9423 feet
Toguro3% and TakoichiX

also found another ganon video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tVYAxZzieU&feature=related Ganon / Ice Climbers 24 099.7375 feet
Players : Sin(Ganondorf), OWLET(Ice Climbers)

adding teams and distances with links
Well, I meant more of a "best of" thing for the actual matches rather than high scores in 1p ^_^''

Shamoo

Smash Cadet
Players looking to see what Ganon is really made of should definitely look into Bizarro Flame's videos.

They scream epic.

IMO. I also like swoops.

Smash Hero
^ Swoops and Sliq are a lot better than Bizz, to be honest. Bizzaro does some stupid stuff and tries to be more flashy, while Swoops and Sliq are just.. better.

Speaking of Sliq, videos of him are up now too.

Hyrus

Smash Journeyman
I think "good" Ganon videos shouldn't be confused with "Happened to get a fluk gimp kill" videos.

Sliq

Smash Master
It should be noted that all of my videos except the ones vs Overswarm are TOURNAMENT matches, and are not friendlies or online matches.

RobertZombie

Smash Cadet
wow sliq nice vids

especially against that ER!X (falco) guy that could possibly 3 stock my ganny >.<

That link player did like 4 spin attacks every 15 seconds

Sliq

Smash Master
wow sliq nice vids

especially against that ER!X (falco) guy that could possibly 3 stock my ganny >.<

That link player did like 4 spin attacks every 15 seconds
Yeah the Link and Ganon players were both pretty bad.

Smash Hero

Hive

Smash Lord
um.... welll is there any better vs. samus vids? it seems like the ones posted were before zair came into effect... and I'd love to see how ganondorf performs against her...

xX Boezy Xx

Smash Journeyman

Stryks

Smash Hero
lol thanx, yeah I really liked that match, when I hit the 1st spike, I was like yes! and then he used his upb, i respiked him, only to come back AGAIN, and I was going for the 3rd one, but lag kicked in and I fastfalled T-T

still one of my fav. matches...

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Here's a few friendlies from the past couple of months:

Jekyll(Ganon) vs JV(Marth)
Jekyll(Ganon) vs JV(Marth)2
Jekyll(Ganon) vs JV(Pikachu)
Jekyll(Ganon) vs JV(Pikachu)2

Nothing excellent, but it's something:ohwell:
I think you're pretty good. But you could D-smash and U-smash a little more. I think the D-smash has the fastest startup of Ganondorf's Smashes, and well, the U-smash is godly...

And I don't think that Marth was playing very well honestly...

Oh, and I'd appreciate it if someone rates my Ganondorf. Vid is on the OP.

Smash Hero
There we go, all updated.

@A2ZOMG: you played a lot like how I used to play - just making plain bad choices. I'd say don't be as jumpy, less sidestepping and more shielding, and use attacks only when you can hit them. Your friend was playing pretty horribly and he probably could've punished you plenty of times when you randomly threw out an attack. When somebody bashes your shield, there's no need to roll: THAT is when you punish THEM.

Oh yeah, by the way. Just a specific note: when you fought against Ivysaur, you hit him backwards with ledge attack, why didn't you edgeguard? Ivysaur has horrible recovery, capitalize on it.

Overall, your Ganon needs some work. It's not bad and you'll become better in due time, though.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Yeah, I totally forgot to ledgeguard Ivysaur the first time I got him off stage. I probably thought he somehow would have made it back anyway. My bad. <<

And yeah, I know my friend played pretty badly that day. =(

Anyhow thanks for the tips. I probably am a little too addicted to sidestepping lol, since some characters like my main Mario have a viable Sidestep -> D-smash.

Black Dragon

Smash Cadet
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom