• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

All of Pits attacks. With either BowS! or 2 Swords? Find out here (edited)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
:psycho: I got bored and decided to come up with a list of whether pit uses his bow or swords no matter what he is doing. Im putting them in the order of how the attacks are activated than the rest.

The edited part is thanks to rebel for bringing to my knowlegde that pit's bow takes two forms.

One is the form that each end part of the bow face the same direction towards from pit.

The other form is the end parts face two directions.

I will call the bow when the tips face the same way regular and when facing opposite ways reversed.

AAA - Swords
A infinite - Bow (Reversed)

F-tilt - Swords
U-tilt - Bow (reversed)
D-tilt - any one

Dsmash - Swords
Usmash - Swords
Fsmash - Pit will hit you with one sword, Than reunite the swords to the bow (regular) and swipe you again. *showing the bow is more powerful than the sword*

N-air - Bow (reversed)
U-air - Bow (reversed)
B-air - Bow (regular)
D-air - Swords
F-air - Swords

Light arrows - Swords (sarcasm) regular
Angel Rings - Bow (reversed)
Shield - Bow (regular)
WoI - any one

Gliding or gliding attack - Bow (regular)
Running attack - any one

Grabbing someone - Bow (regular)
Grabbing attack - the all powerful deadly one hit KO Palutena's knee

IF Pit trips he will have his bow also the getting attack will be a bow (Thanks Adm. P )

Pit's Final Smash - any one

Now some you might not think of:
Being be ideal (not moving) - Pit will attack take his bow apart and weild 2 swords. Also if u leave him he will do the same animated and put it together and take it back apart.

Pit uses either when attacking off of edge.

when pit is grabbed he has any one

if pits shield is broken he will have 2 swords not bow!

When pit enters the match he always has 2 swords and when he dies he has 2 swords
based on this information i have concluded that pits down tilt meteor doesn't matter if he uses bow( in either form) or 2 swords.

Also its obvious to say but pit has regular bow for arrows and power attacks but he uses his reversed bow for damaging attacks with less knock back. Usually to get his circler motion like nair.
well i typed all of this on wiimote on internet channel so my arm hurts badly. That is how much i love you guys.

Well there you go i just farthered your knowledge on pit if you didnt already know.

May Palutena Guide You To Victory.

sagemoon

Smash Lord
you type everything with the wii mote and always mention that.

This guide was very helpful to me. (light arrows)

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
We should award this guy the Purple Heart. Your Carpal Tunnel won't be in vein soldier!

But this is actually a fun attribute about Pit. Not not glad you made this thread. ^_^

kupo15

Smash Hero
Yea, you really like the wiimote. I think it is worse than texting and I hate texting >_<
Purple heart definitely!! ^_^

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
I thank and accept fhis honorable award for my actions of serving my beautiful queen palutena thank you goddess of light

May we rid the land of evil with the shining light of our arrows

Rebel581

Smash Champion
Bow form has two different forms. One of them has the curves facing the same direction, one has them in separate direction. Pit's side-b, uair, and nair fall into the category of facing different directions. The only one that's in the same direction, to my knowledge, is his B. His other B attacks aren't really attacks, so I never noticed. And swords only has them as two swords.

It's cool that he changes his posture based off of his last attack.

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
Rebel thank you for that post and i will edit with the different types of bow when i get the chance and yea it is prettly kewl he doesnt just stay the same

Rebel581

Smash Champion
Oh yea, forgot to mention, and I'm going to go test it out right now, but some of his attacks are different depending on what type of stance he's in. The properties don't change (I think, never noticed any change), but the appearance does.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Yeah, the animation does indeed change in accordance to the way Pit's weapon is being wielded.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Pit's Fsmash... Well actually Pit uses one of his swords to slash at the enemy, then he quickly reunites the blade to form the Bow, then he uses the Bow to slash back. Actually you are right. I like this a lot.
You may want to note that Pit will have his Bow if he trips, and his attack when he is getting up will come out to be the Bow also.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Animation changes. I don't think the attributes of the attack change though.

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
Yea strangely i find that finding out how pit attacks makes me closer to pit. But knowledge is the one of the key features in brawl

Arzengel

Smash Apprentice
sorry but i kinda don't get this, how is it useful? Like for the moves that are titled (any) does that mean sometmes he will use the bow and sometimes swords? How do you control this?

Coffee™

I need it....
Use the simple question and answer thread for questions like these instead of bumping old threads like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom