• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Raise your sword and slit them apart!!!

SlitMyMemories

Smash Rookie
So It Seems I As A Full Mk User I Have Troubles With A Few Characters around My Way,As I Play Online Almost Everyday.So I Will List From The Highest Being The Antimeta And The Lowest Being ***** By The Breaking Of The Sound Barrier(His Sword).This List Will Go On My Personal Opinion Though Many Of You Will Disagree Ill Try To Be As Acurate As Possible,Being This Careful I Assure You I Would Be Providing Useful Data As I Win 97% Of The Time With Metaknight.

1-

2-

3-

4-

5-

6-

7-Zelda
8-Falco
9-Mario
10-Ness
11-Rob
12-Yoshi
13-Lucas
14-Donkey Kong
15-Fox
16-Kirby
17-Sheik
18-Luigi
19-Pit
20-Pikachu
21-Olimar
22-Link
23-Lucario
24-Ice Climbers
25-Samus
26-Wario
27-Ike
28-Diddy Kong
29-Peach
30-Sonic
31-Charizard
32-Ganadorf
33-Bowser
34-Zero Suit Samus
35-Jigglypuff
36-Ivysaur
37-Captain Falcon
38-Squirtle
Here are some strategies i use against them that will greatly lead me to victory.(sorry for the text format,i will do continue with the regular one Everyone is so use to =D)

Snake-Fighting Snake Is Like Walking Around A Field Of Mines.A Good Snake Always Knows What To Do And When To Do So.Snake Is Vey Dangerous Up Close And From Far So That Cripples Mk's Strategies As In To Aproach Or To Evade.Snakes Often Use Their Grenades To Iether Shield And Inflict,Drop Them Then Roll,Or Cook Them.Another Highly Used Move Is The Dash To UpSmash,It Is Fast And Allows Snake To Hit You 3 Times(dash,Upsmash,Explosive).They Also Use The Jab Combo And Uptilt Along With Sidetilt.These Moves Make The AnitMeta.So Ill Try My Best To Exlplain The Strategies I Use To Defeat A Good Snake.First If A Snake Aproaches With A Dash Upsmash,There Is A Way To Completely Make Them Stop Using That Move,This Includes A Soft Mindgame Or Just Crazy Reflexes.When Ever And I Mean In any Occasion You See A Snake Dashing To You,You Immedietly Use Downtilt If A Snake Gets Caught It Stops Him From Ever Hitting You,If You Miss Wich Means He Missed Also Doesnt really Put You In Any Danger Since Mk Is Steps Away,If He Trips And Gets Attacked Because Of It(this sometimes doesnt happen but just incase he trips)He Just Got Countered.If This Is Done Atleast Three TimesThe Snake User Will Not Dash Aproach As Often As He Would Normally Or If He Feels Theirs Other Openings He Will Stop,Because Of The Fear Of Getting Countered.If They Use The Grenades In Anyway Especially If They Are About To Or Have It Holding It In Their Hands,It Means They Cant To Nothing But Throw It,Or Move Back And Forward.This Small Opening Is Very Important,As A Snake Knows That If You Aproach To Attack He Will Shield And Let The Greanade Inflict And Stun You,But Dont Attack Insted Grab Him With An Up Grab,Especially If He Left a Grenade Close To Him On The Floor,Wich If It Explodes Mostly Likely Will Miss Becuase Your In The Air.If Done Successfully Snakes Grenade Mind Games Just Got Countered.This Leads Me To The Tilt He Has In Store,Just Incase He Expects A Grab,And He Might Try To Up Tilt You Or Sidetilt,Though His Grenades Might Hit Him You Can Stop Your Aproach Until The Nades Explode Then Resume Your Aproach And Stop A Character Away From Him Enough To Make Him Miss Any Tilts After That You Can Attack Or Tornado,More Safely Tornado And Inflict Damage.If He Is In The Air After That Thats Mk's Call To Own Him Since Snake In The Air Is Slow.If He Uses His SideB,Dont Panic Just Use The Tornado And Nothing Will Happen To You,You Just Have To Go Through It And Catch The Voulnerable Snake.His Down B Is Just A Matter Of Keeping A Close Eye Therefore Disabling His Field Control.If A Snake Uses UpB To Recover Try To UpB (shuttle loop) And it Could Possibly Kill Him Since It Goes Through It And If You Do His Cypher Will Hit You Enabling You To Move Freely Without Freefalling,It Sounds Like This Was Intended Because Snake Undoubtly Is Mk's Hardest Foe.Well This Is What Most Snakes Do Or Atleast Its What They Always Try To Do To Me,In Conclusion Dont Rush The Fight Let Him Expect You To Come After Him Then Stop Your Movements Causing Him To Question Your Intentions And In That Moment Capitalize.By the way if you play with smash balls and want to doge snake's final smash all you have to do is go to the ledge and let go and use shuttle loop over and over again so that you can time your ledge grabs enabling you to get invincibilty frames,so when snake is about to throw a grenade,grabe the ledge and nothing will hapen to you.:laugh:

Marth-The Character Who Aproaches Fair's And If Not Successful Falls Back And Tries Again,This Is What Marths Are Mostly Made Up Of Since It Leads To Most Of Their Combos.So Yes Expect This Alot,You Mostly Have To Figure How To Counter This,But Then Again Marth Is An Equal To You Eccept He Has Longer Range.If He Dashes And Short Hops To You,You Know What To Expect,Either Shield Until He Hits The Floor And If He Tries To Forward Smash keep Blocking Until You See An Opening.Marth's Recovery Move Isnt The Best And You Have The Best Recovery In The Game So Take Advantage Of This.To Successfully Counter Marth You Have To Always Keep Him In A Postion Where He Can Be Edgeguarded.If He Is Sent Off The Stage Alway Go After Him,He Knows His Recovery Can Backfire If Not Placed Right,Therefore He Has To Sometimes Be In A Correct Angle To Either Grab The Ledge Or Land above The Stage.So This is The Correct Way To Control The Match Not Just Sraight Up Fighting It Out,Especially Since Your Light And Can Be Ko'd Quicker Than You Can Ko Him.HIs SideB Can Be Used With A Jump Like His Fair,So Block That Until Hes Done To Counter.Like I Said Before They Are Pretty Much Equals And Whoever Is The Better Player Will Most Likely Win.If Math Is In The Air And You Below Him(on the stage)This Is A Great Situation To Shuttle Loop,Combo Rising Uairs Or Combo Uptilts.If He Is Charging A Shield Breaker,Jump And Dair Him,Hopefully Somewhat Off The Field Where You Can Be Put In AnEdgeguard Situation.Marths Usmash hits hard so this makes it hard to aproach fom the air,also marths like to dash and Usmash to slide and and hit.In Conclusion A Marth Knows Not To Try To Go After You Off The Stage Whre Mk Does Best,He Will Have To Resort To Ko'ing You The Old Fashoned Way,Mk In The Other Hand Has To Value His DownSmash And Let It Not Decay,Unless You Can Hit Him With ForwardSmash.Mk Will Do Best In The Air,So Do Not Spam The Tornado Because Marths ForwardSmash Can Not Only Stop It But Hit You And Possibly Ko You.Marth is a hard opponent because his most of his moves have incredible ko potential unlike MK.

Toon Link-Possibly The Best Spammer And Camper In Brawl Close To Pit.Anyways TL's Will Use Their Projectiles To The Fullest,Well The Good TL's Anyways.The Most Used Move To Aproach And To Attack With Has To Be The Boomerang,Its Not A Grenade So Hey You Go Right Ahead And Tornado Through It.If You See A TL Taking Out A Bomb,This Disables Your Tornado So Dont Aproach With It,I See That Alot Of TL's Like To Jump Over Their Opponents And Throw The Bomb Down,So Iether Catch It Or Airdoge And Shuttle Loop Him.Another Move You Have To Worry About Is His Forward Smash That Deals Two Hits,The Last One Having Amazing Knockback.Mindgames Are Used Here So If He Uses It Always Shield And On This Occasion Get Predictable.Always Shield No Matter What,And This Will Let Them Know That Mindgames Are Nullified Here,Wich Means That They Will Never Think You Will Aproach After Their First Hit Is Shielded.TL's Dair...How Lovely,They Use It And You Immedietly Roll And Punish,If You Get Hit Then Your Considered Not A Good Mk.If You See A TL In The Air Above You,Of Course They Are Gonna Wanna Try To Do This,Especially If No Bomb Exists In Their Hands,So Again Get Predictable As If You Are Not Expecting A Dair Then When You See Him Falling Down,Roll And Own.TL's Back Air Is Amazing So Dont Make Little Of It,If His Facing The Opposite Way Of You And Waits For You To Get Close And Stay sLike That For Atleast 3 Seconds You Should Tornado,Or Try To DownTilt,Maybe Even Shuttle Loop If Hes Closing In.If You In The Position Where You Are Above TL Always Predict A Uair,They Are Dangerous So Make Sure To Airdoge Or Fall Off The Stage,Or If Your A Good Mk Player You Would Know To Fall Away And Use The Dimensional Cape To Appear On The Ground Therefore If TL Is In The Air And Your Already On The Ground TL Will Be Put In The Sitiation That I Just Talked About.He Might Try To Follow You and Dair But You Already Know What To Do.The Reason Why TL Is The 3rd Is Because He Can Spam And Camp Easily,And Has A Messed Up Forward Smash(good)And Because Its A Marth With Projectiles And A Better Recovery.In Conclusion A Tl Can Be Very Predictable So You Shouldnt Be Unless The Situation Calls For It.Be Predictable When You Know A TL Wants To Land A Real Good Hit,Then Mislead Him And Own.

Mr. Game And Watch-He has been buffed like crazy.G&W is a tough opponent all around,despite his feather weight.His smashes have incredible KO potential making a metaknight more denfensive,maybe extremely defensive at hight %s.His recovery is one of the best,wich has no free fall allowing him to attack Consistently.His Projectile is decent but nothing to fear,his ability to consume projectiles to unleash a powerfull attack is disabled here,wich eliminates a move out of his asernal.So How do you deal with a good G&W?
This is what i have learned from my personal experiences with them.
So ive found that one of the most used moves they abuse is their Dair.This is where
most of their combos come out,where for some reason you repeatively get hit with a forward smash if you try to attack if you shield.When you see a G&W in the air,likewise with a Toon Link as i talked about him above.If he is directly above you always expect a Dair even if he decides to switch to a Fair.When this scenario takes place,prepare wisely to UPtilt,It has more reach and can KO around 120%.If you hit them with this as they try to hit you they just got countered,if they they try again be predictable as if you want G&W to try it again,therefore this will almost eliminate this aproach they worship,significaly increasing your chance of winning simply because they know you are going to uptilt making them fall back or desperately trying to Fair/Bair you.Moving on we Mk's like to glide and glide attack aproach(well some of us).Well if you do this G&W will try to UPsmash in hopes of nailing his hard hitting heatbutt that deals amazing knockback.This can put you in a confusing situation,but to stop this you can iether stop your glide the moment your 2 characters away or enough to not be smashed.When this happens mindgames are set to use,you can Fair him after or before he tries his headbutt or Forward smash,He could try to Fair himself,but you must be ready and play keep away and and the go for a NeutralB Or what ever you think call for the occasion.This has worked immensly for me and im sure this aproach to a complete stop to mindgames can deliver good results.Keep in mind this is not the only way to aproach,another way is to get close and Dtilt Or SidetiltA keeping some distance from him,remember that at 85% and up his uncharged Smashes are vital to your deafeat.Their Bair is also used alot as an aproach But has multiple hits wich can miss with correct DI.G&W's
like to edgeguard quite a bit with their Fair so keep in mind of this.I always like to glide under the stage and on to the other ledge(on final destination)just to fustrate the opponent,but you can also safely NeutralB Into the stage.G&W can be killed at decent %'s but if you want to Own make sure you successfully shield grab a lot and or unleash an undecayed out of shield Dsmash.His Uair isnt something to worry about,it can alter you position but put you farther than him,i see no use for that.When you see a G&W Using Neutral B to space just NeutralB Yourself and inflict,though they will not like likely use this against you unless you aproach or you being edgeguarded and they forget about your NB.AirNeutral is also a good move to attack out of a shield wich can potentialy kill.
In Conclusion its hard to gimp G&W because of his recovery,so Dairs can be useless but not really,though this does make edgeguarding hard.G&W's Grabs can also put you in a weird position especially his Dgrab wich could allow him to immedietly Fsmash,so roll away quickly.You will learn to do so as this throw is used most.This Also leads me to his Dsmash,that hits on both sides at the sametime with immense knockback.This move is highy followed up with a downthrow,but can be avoided.One of the other reasons they might use it is to edgeguard or try to hit you as you cling the the ledge,take note of your invicibility frames and when they continously try to hit you with their Dsmash or their Dtilts.This Open the window for the combo rising Uairs,Look for this tactic below.The reason why i didnt talk about his sideB is because it depends on luck so no real strategy can evolve here only to get lucky,again this is also a follow up mostly on Dthrow.You just have be really cautious as an aproach or when you are shielded because if his sideB luckily hits a 9,you are done.

As you can see MK makes a sort of Oval Shaped Wall Of Attack That Hit s anything it makes contact with(shown above)

Wall Barrier-
I Honestly dont know if this simple strategy has a name but i like to think of it as a barrier.When you have yourself guessing "What should i do next after a shuttle loop" But your on the field,Why not try another shuttle loop towards the opponent and if they roll away from it you can follow up with the glide attack and if they attempt to to attack and you both collide hits,you will always cancel eachother out(only if you both hit each other at the same time)Even Ike's Fsmash Or Snakes Tilts,also most projectiles like Mario's fireballs,arrows,boomerangs,Ect,cancel out.The benefit out of this is that both of you canceling out will leave you both mostly right next to each other,and since MK has mach speed you will attack first.To those who think this is spamming,it is not unless you normally shuttle loop spam anywhere,this is done while on stage atleast consecutively 3 times.Why I call it a barrier is because when MK shootle loops he creates a line going upwards that if at anymoment something is in the way it gets hit,wich means he creates a barrier/wall of good knockback but to effectively make it a wall of offense you have to chase your opponent attemping to glide attack,and like i said before your glide attack is at any moment a move that blocks moves.After this happens you opponent is left open for anything mostly.If your opponent doesnt perfect shield the knockback of the glide attack will move him far enough so that he doesnt shield grab.So if you do this consecutively atleast 2 times you create a moving wall,and at anypoint after the loop you can hit instantly for more loops if you were doged.The best part about this is that this leads to a wonderful mindgame.If you decide your opponent is catching up to your strategy to aproach,you can switch it up at the end of a shuttle loop to a glide attack or glide cancel to a complete laggless stop in front of the opponent who is shielding therefore him thinking you are going to repeat,but no.At this moment grab him with a laggless stop and follow up of course with MKs regular combos.After this the opponent by now thought he had you only to realize he might not be able to doge your glide attack because after you land you can immedietly repeat and hit but if he decides to shield you can grab if he decides to Roll away you can just follow,if he decides to roll behind a glide attack you can try to shuttle loop the opposite way right after you land and continue the other way.This is puts great pressure for them,and remember I never said this strategy was flawless,it can be punished but barely.In other words it will not because you are not supposed to spam this after atleast 3 tries and that seperates it from being a spammed shuttle loop.Keep in mind of any move at your disposal "If it works use it".

(picture MK in Zero Suit Samus's position and Bowser just a bit closer and the combo window opens)

Edge Grabbing To Combo Rising Upairs-
This tactic is situational but effective.Im sure you know the amazing Uair combo ability Mk has,sure everyone is aware,but if the opponent is not in the air how can you start the combo?or if the opponent is in the air but his % has to be by now atleast more than enough to increase knockback therefore making it just a single comboless attack.Well in order to make this sweet very rewarding combo that just feels right,especially when you get about five hits,or even KO of the top,ill give you a scenario to picture in your head.Ok so lets say you've just started the match or your opponent just lost a stock or died and came back at 0%.The point is to have atleast less the atleast 20%,the higher you % the lower combos will add up.Go to the ledge as soon as you have the chance and remember this is situational,so this means doing this intetionaly or better yet if you have been knocked of the stage wich makes it less obvious,grab the ledge and if your opponent tries to get a hit for example Ike's,G&W's,DDD's who just think they can get away with one.Instead of using the shuttle loop as most would do,you can short jump from the ledge and immedietly start a barrage of Uairs and into the air you go looking like a pro(if your not one).You can switch it up from here incase your opponent DI's away,with a Fair to end the combo,but if you opponent panics you can even lead up to to a tornado with probaby about 14-22% already makes great for a kill off the top since the knockback isnt that great to knock them off and juggle with a tornado.The tornado off the top is a different story and its much harder to pull then just the Uair combo.The key here is to go up the screen to the point where you cant see yourself and your opponent but the important part is that you have to get your Tornado's last hit that has small knockback thats just enough to kill wich requires timing,but when an opponent DI's away you instead start to juggle them,especially on higher % so dont rush up your small and lengthening tornado boosts that swiftly push you up,so try to stay on an accurate place once your off the screen and your tornado is about to end,boost it up one last time and you have successfully killed of the top.You dont have to be as precisely accurate as i say but it will increase the chances of not failing.I am sure many of you know about this cool way of killing of the top,but im just describing in detail how to really make it work as ive done it multiple times.Back to just the rising air combos,of course a rising Uair doesnt rise unless you initiate jumps so make sure you do that,after a few hits if you feel you cant tornado you should Fair,NuetralA or Shuttle loop.Practice these advanced strategies in training mode by positioning the scenario and you will learn to combo precisely and place yourself right.Keep in mind all this is hard to do.

I Will Probably Do More Of The Cast But Ill See How This Thread Will Do.Hope I Helped.=D
BTW this doesnt have to be in order for you guys in order to decide who is the toughest matchup,therefore allowing this to be more of a guide then to argue who should be higher on the list.Just becuase someone is lower doesnt mean they suck,not at all when.When i talk about facing Others I only focus on good opponents,really good ones.This means you can count on me to intercept every line of strategies a person can use against you,this is just by my daily experience,but i will do my best to listen to your opinions and compare and make changes,thank you...

Amide

Smash Lord
I was going to post a topic asking for Snake advice, but I guess I came to the right place. Good job.

HolyForce

Smash Journeyman
Yo, next time don't post with all cap'd words. That is annoying to read. :\

About your Snake match-up, I have a lot of things we should discuss. I'm leaving for home now, but I want to comment down throw is a better choice than up most of the time in your grenade situation mentioned. As you're stomping on Snake, the nade can blow up and it will damage only him. Now that's a 'true counter', in a light. Of course if it's not cooked at all, you may want to pummel to take some time off it.

Keep in mind a full hopped spaced forward air is a great choice to a grenade holding Snake. It will not detonate the grenade on yourself if he continues to hold it, and all three hits will connect and start 'combo' potential.

Once you get Snake off the map, always outwards Shuttleloop him. The cypher will, as I've stated many times and you've written yourself, return you to a controlable state when you hit it. Snake will go flying. He cannot mix it up on you because he cannot cancel his UP+B for the first couple seconds. He's going to eat the SL no matter what, if you're accurate.

Definately use the max range of your ftilt against Snake.

Remember Meta's awesome running grab. Use it.

Down tilt and neutral air are key damaging moves.

Hit me up on AIM: "HolyForce" sometime. I can show you what I do, and we can compare strats.

SlitMyMemories

Smash Rookie
Awsome lol my aim is SLITMYMEMORIES btw what you said about aproaching with fair to a snake,it can be bad because as i said if he sees you aproaching while holding a grenade,he will mostly likely alway s always shield drop it and repeat,and if your slashing theres a chance the nade will make contact with you,also about the down throw,ive done it sometimes when the nades are droped by him and he probably didnt have enough time to roll and since it takes a bit of time to finish the stomping the blast is big enough to hit us both and that will only help snakes trading strategy wich will haunt you when you r dead and hes still living off is heavy weight.but good argument im not gonna lie.=D

HolyForce

Smash Journeyman
The up throw leaves you with a lot of lag and could lead to taking damage. I've had multiple successful down throws. You need to learn to recongize the distance and throw accordingly immediately. If anything, just side throw cuz Snake can't compete off the map.

The full hop forward air is fine if he rolls away, you will not take damage by the nade and you'll be in a great position to fall a little and Shuttleloop him as a trump card or other attacks if you're predicting/reacting to him.

Your goal to kill Snake isn't to smash him out of the map, tho it's possible. It's to get him off the map relying on his cypher. In other words, send him off the level not high in the air. In these situations, any good MK player will win.

We'll hook up sometime, bro.

SlitMyMemories

Smash Rookie
sorry for the typos...i was in a rush.ill fix em when i get on the laptop again...if anyone wants me to review strategies or need help ill gladly help.

chili

Smash Cadet
I Also Like Capitalizing Every Word.

Good read, though. Very helpful. I'm looking forward to what you have to say about other matchups.

ckm

Smash Journeyman
I expected this to suck, but it had some pretty good points.

About the snake discussion:

My best advice against snake would to simply be less reckless. Alot of ppl (including myself at times) try so hard to keep pressuring our opponents as MK that we can neglect the defensive tactics that must accompany even an aggressive playstyle. The easiest way to beat up snake is to shield his tilts and counter (dsmash, shieldgrab, tilt, etc)... Another mistake that reckless players make is by rushing in and attacking (often with tornado) and getting toasted by a grenade. A more cautious MK would have still rushed in, but chosen to grab or strike with a well placed arial that wont hit the grenade (i personally use glide attack or dair when snake is holding or shield dropping a grenade).

About your list order:

I have to say I disagree with the choice of marth as #2... Ive played some (imo) really good marths and I think MK has the advantage there, for the most part. As you pointed out, marths return is just so limited, especially since they made his sideb less effective for returning... yeah hes got a bit of reach on MK (for some attacks), and he has more KO power (but really, who doesnt have more KO potential lol), but IMO MK's speed, ability to gimp, and great recovery really tip the scales in MK's favor.

I also think G&W, Wolf, and Falco should be higher up.

Keep em coming, id like to hear what else you have to say about the others.

Vulcan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SaberVulcan
Good read, however I agree that reading through this With Every Word Capped With No Room Between Periods.Can Get Annoying.Heh

chili

Smash Cadet
I feel that DK also belongs much higher up on the list. He's heavy, so Meta Knight's already 'weak' killing ability is even more hindered. And he has longer range than MK.

HolyForce

Smash Journeyman
Good read, however I agree that reading through this With Every Word Capped With No Room Between Periods.Can Get Annoying.Heh
We, as humans per say, read and recongize words by reading the first and last letter, and the brian auto sorts the middle. With every word capitalized, we aren't used to it and it's annoying. Proof:

Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, olny taht the frist and lsat ltteres are at the rghit pcleas. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by ilstef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

I feel that DK also belongs much higher up on the list. He's heavy, so Meta Knight's already 'weak' killing ability is even more hindered. And he has longer range than MK.
Mtea Kinght dsene't hvae a killing prbolem.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Lucario should be higher on the list. Azen's Lucario is a testament of that, and has beaten even M2K's MK, which I feel is pretty good. Besides, many of MK's techs have counters that can be produced by a decent Lucario.

Kayzee

Smash Journeyman
It was hard to read the Snake portion (or any of it for that matter) with the first letter of every word in the post capitalized. However, I did learn something.

Protathlitis

Smash Cadet
We, as humans per say, read and recongize words by reading the first and last letter, and the brian auto sorts the middle. With every word capitalized, we aren't used to it and it's annoying. Proof:

Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, olny taht the frist and lsat ltteres are at the rghit pcleas. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by ilstef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
That was an amusing demonstration.

It's been said so many times, but the caps annoyed me too :confused:. Otherwise, a good read, especially the snake part; I'll have to try to fake out his tilts a little more. Thanks for the info.

SlitMyMemories

Smash Rookie

Mtea Kinght dsene't hvae a killing prbolem.
LIKE I SAID I WAS IN A RUSH THEREFORE I LEFT MANY TYPOS,BUT I FIXED THEM.YOUR COMPLETELY MESSING WORDS AROUND AS IF I WROTE LIKE A 6YEAR OLD ALL I DID WAS WRITE LIKE I LIKE TO WRITE,BUT IF I CAN HELP OTHERS BY WRITING NORMALY I WOULD AS YOU CAN SEE,WELL THANKS ANYWAYS,THIS IS LETTING ME KNOW HOW TO MAKE IT EASIER FOR YOU GUYS TO READ,EVEN IF IT WAS A SLIGHT CHANGE.

Mystic101

Smash Cadet
you seem to be unaware of G&W=;s best move and i play G& W and toon link and my mindgames are much more complex then what you speek off but i only play with good players offline

SlitMyMemories

Smash Rookie
you seem to be unaware of G&W=;s best move and i play G& W and toon link and my mindgames are much more complex then what you speek off but i only play with good players offline
well your probably talking about Dsmash,so ill put down how they use it.If its not then ill gladly listen to you opinion and post it.

ckm

Smash Journeyman
well your probably talking about Dsmash,so ill put down how they use it.If its not then ill gladly listen to you opinion and post it.
Actually, i would have guessed his bair. its really high priority, multiple hits, and stays out forever... very good vs mk. Dsmash is pretty good too though.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Actually, i would have guessed his bair. its really high priority, multiple hits, and stays out forever... very good vs mk. Dsmash is pretty good too though.
D-throw -> Tech Chase -> U-smash = Crazy Good

ckm

Smash Journeyman
D-throw -> Tech Chase -> U-smash = Crazy Good
Yeah, thats my favorite combo when I play as GW. Most people expect the dthrow-> Dsmash, so once they try to roll out of it, that becomes my go-to combo lol. its avoidable too, though.

Kilut

Smash Cadet
Slit, he wasn't saying that you spelt words wrong. He was just pointing out the fact that things are harder to read When Every Word Is Capitalized. Don't get all mad, because the stuff you wrote was good, I don't really care about typos, just all the caps is annoying.

SlitMyMemories

Smash Rookie
lol ppl r now saying mk has no counters,i made mk my second main now because ppl seem to complain about my spamless game.P.T is now my main,its feel good to win with a lowtier character. =D

Shred_kid

Smash Cadet
I would have to say that DK's give me the most trouble, possibly because i fight snakes so much that I've adopted a less agressive playstyle against them. It works.

Top Bottom